Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Where Do I Belong To - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Do I Belong To (335 Views)

Lagos School Suspend 30 Girls For Belong To ‘marlian Cult’ / 4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To / You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Belong To by marvelyly(m): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
in life something that is important is knowing where you belong . life is not all about sleeping eating and drinking going to parties, well it is not bad but knowing where you belong to in life is far more better. what is really happening to our youths in this present generation is allowing their youthful life denying them of where they belong in life there are so many bricklayers that are suppose to be CEO but the fact here is that they fail to know where they belonged to. know this everybody is destined for the top but so many people think the top is made only for some people nooooo it was made for everybody and that is were you belong to but it does not just happen once and you find yourself at the top it goes with a lot of hardworking and a very firm decision of course above all God this is were many people scare away from getting to the top at the sacrifice that hard work demand but to be sincere the sacrifices you make would not be felt if you have a firm decision no matter what you face in life let your decision be firm that would make your rough ride in life to seem as fun but never forget God I hope this three points would help you locate were you belong to in life [/b]
Re: Where Do I Belong To by Gentle034(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ha, i just wish it's easier the way it is said. I had a passion for something bigger than school but was pushed into doing something else which i don't derive pleasure doing. Societal influnce plays the major role in determining one's life.
Re: Where Do I Belong To by marvelyly(m): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Gentle034:
Ha, i just wish it's easier the way it is said. I had a passion for something bigger than school but was pushed into doing something else which i don't derive pleasure doing. Societal influnce plays the major role in determining one's life.
bro firm decision and persistence would have done the magic

(1) (Reply)

Project Management - Do You Know The Difference Between The CAPM And PMP Exam. / How To Regain Your Time And Get More Done / University Of Edinburgh Online Commonwealth Scholarships 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.