Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

See Hilarious Message Sent To Me On FB By Fake Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Hilarious Message Sent To Me On FB By Fake Apostle Suleman (790 Views)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hilarious Message Sent To Me On FB By Fake Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin I was on my own jeje when I saw a request from Apostle Suleiman. I smiled and told my friend that I will accept and wait for the strategy. It wasn't long before the scammers unleashed a strategy that looked so funny that I couldnt help but laugh. Chai Naija I hail o.[code][/code]

Re: See Hilarious Message Sent To Me On FB By Fake Apostle Suleman by ladyF(f): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin
Re: See Hilarious Message Sent To Me On FB By Fake Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
lol. That's a scam. Apostle, individually isn't on FB, but just twitter. The official FB page is 'We love apostle Johnson suleman'. The rest are from different branches world wide being operated by the church media group and Sons of the prophet network, and no one will ask you for any assistance.
Re: See Hilarious Message Sent To Me On FB By Fake Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
ENIMONEY:
grin I was on my own jeje when I saw a request from Apostle Suleiman. I smiled and told my friend that I will accept and wait for the strategy. It wasn't long before the scammers unleashed a strategy that looked so funny that I couldnt help but laugh. Chai Naija I hail o.[code][/code]

Do you know that -as unbelievable as it may seem- some people will actually fall for that?

Makes you wonder...
Re: See Hilarious Message Sent To Me On FB By Fake Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
alignacademy:

Do you know that -as unbelievable as it may seem- some people will actually fall for that?

Makes you wonder...
Lol. Nobody will fall for that .. Just like that ATM blocked scam.
Re: See Hilarious Message Sent To Me On FB By Fake Apostle Suleman by zlantanfan: 12:46am On Mar 17, 2017
This is no different from what happens directly just that here someone is doing this on behalf of one when not authorized

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Being Born Again Wont Do The Following / Do You Get Pressed In The Midnight?11 Facts About Sleep Paralysis You Should Kno / These Conflicting Christians' And Muslims' Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.