Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,747 members, 7,862,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Make Me EFCC Chairman, Angry Youth Beg Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Me EFCC Chairman, Angry Youth Beg Buhari (315 Views)

Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman / Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Me EFCC Chairman, Angry Youth Beg Buhari by mrrights: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
MAKE ME EFCC CHAIRMAN, ANGRY YOUTH BEG BUHARI. A Nigerian youth, Mr Babatunde Salau has urged Nigerians to help him prevail on President Muhammadu Buhari to make him the EFCC Chairman, so he could promptly end high level corruption in Nigeria. Mr Salau who posted this on his face book page vow that, should the President appoint him as EFCC chairman and give him the authority to hire and fire anyone deemed unfit or incompetent at the commission, he promised to ensure the conviction of at least, 70% of all former governors who have stolen public funds in Nigeria. In his words, '' Help me tell Buhari to make me the EFCC Chairman''. '' I promise to declare all my assets before and after my term''. '' Give me the absolute power to employ and fire anyone in Efcc. '' 'Then make we see, if 70% of ex governors will not be jailed. He wrote on his Facebook page. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Will Never Seize Any Part Of Nigeria Again - President Buhari. / Human Rights And The Contradictions Of A Saint / How To Prevent The Spread Of Meningitis In Zamfara State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.