Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE (2404 Views)

SOLD 2015 Foreign Used Toyota Highlander XLE N10m / Registered White Range Rover Sport 2007, Upgrade To 012, 3.5million. / Snow White Range Rover Sport Hse Luxury 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
2015 foreign used Fuji white Range Rover Sport HSE supercharge for sale, its very neat and its in perfect working condition, they were two that arrived, the one with white interior has been sold, remaining a Fuji white colour for the lucky buyer at a give away price of 29m

Price 29m

EQUIPMENT

20 INCH ALLOY WHEELS
2ND ROW BENCH SEAT
3.0L SUPERCHARGED V6 ENGINE
4WD
7-PASSENGER SEATING
AIR BAG
AIR CONDITIONING
AIR SUSPENSION
ALUMINUM WHEELS
AM/FM RADIO
AM/FM/CD AUDIO SYSTEM
ANTI-LOCK BRAKES
AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
AUTOMATIC
AUXILIARY AUDIO INPUT
AUDIO STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS
BACK-UP CAMERA
BRAKE ASSIST
BLIND SPOT MONITORING
BLUETOOTH PHONE CONNECTIVITY
CARGO SHADE
CD
CHILD SAFETY LOCKS
COMPACT SPARE TIRE
CRUISE CONTROL
DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
DISC BRAKES
DUAL ZONE AIR CONDITIONING
DRIVER SEAT MEMORY
ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL
FLEXIBLE FUEL CAPABILITY
FOG LIGHTS
FRONT BUCKET SEAT
FRONT FLOOR MAT
FRONT SIDE AIRBAGS
HARD DISK DRIVE
HEADLIGHTS-AUTO-LEVELING
HEATED MIRRORS
HEATED SEATS
HEATED STEERING WHEEL
INTERMITTENT WIPERS
KEYLESS ENTRY
KEYLESS START
KEYLESS IGNITION
BLACK LEATHER SEATS
LEATHER STEERING WHEEL
LIFTGATE - POWER
LIGHTED VANITY MIRROR
LUMBAR SUPPORT
LEATHER STEERING WHEEL TRIM
MEMORY MIRROR
MEMORY SEAT - DRIVER
MP3 PLAYER

Call 09056923934 if you are seriously interested in this no flashing please

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A TOY, LITTLE BOYS STAY OFF!

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
More Pictures....

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by gbzed(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Internet sourced

1 Like

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by beecrofty(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
if it looks and smells like a SCAM, then it is a SCAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
[s]
gbzed:
Internet sourced
[/s]
shut your trap boi, this is not meant for poor boi like you...have you come for inspection or what?, why vomiting, rubbish here?
Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
[s]
beecrofty:
if it looks and smells like a SCAM, then it is a SCAM
[/s]

I would be glad, if you can provide your proof to back your flimsy allegation against me, but if not then you are a hybrid bastard.
Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
This car is still available and its not a scam. if you are doubtful, come down with any force man be it a police, a soldier, an air force officer or any security personnel when you are coming for inspection...with a clean record on jiji and other classified website, be rest assured, you are not dealing with a fraudster.

Call 09056923934 for more enquiry.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A TOY, LITTLE BOYS KEEP OFF!

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Still Available...
Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by gbzed(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
corperope:
[s][/s]
shut your trap boi, this is not meant for poor boi like you...have you come for inspection or what?, why vomiting, rubbish here?
Scammer one of ur pictures is been downloaded from jiji while the engine part is internet sourced. Been a car dealer does not make u a rich nigga who knows if it was brought to ur car wash for washing. MOTHERFUCKER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
[s]
gbzed:

Scammer one of ur pictures is been downloaded from jiji while the engine part is internet sourced. Been a car dealer does not make u a rich nigga who knows if it was brought to ur car wash for washing. MOTHERFUCKER
[/s]

Yeah, one of it was gotten from jiji, I.have it also there, I have been on jiji before your mother stopped you from feeding from her maggot-excreting breast grin, I am not like jobless idiot like you slowpoke.
For a man to have a car wash in Lagos, such person deserve a kudos, so I dont see that as an insult in that, but its quite unfortunate that a boi that his parent cant boast of owning a toilet, will hide under his cheap phone and be insulting a man that has a dog, that the cost of feeding it alone is enough to get this son of a gun and his entire family out of recession... undecided the advent of internet has made some fools in pampers in Nigeria get yeye liver...anyway get your annoited papa of idiots here let me flog the hell out of him for not raising you well embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Keep the calls coming...da big bois in here...still available for inspection
Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by AgentGoat: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
corperope:

Yeah, one of it was gotten from jiji, I.have it also there, I have been on jiji before your mother stopped you from feeding from her maggot-excreting breast grin, I am not like jobless idiot like you slowpoke.
For a man to have a car wash in Lagos, such person deserve a kudos, so I dont see that as an insult in that, but its quite unfortunate that a boi that his parent cant boast of owning a toilet, will hide under his cheap phone and be insulting a man that has a dog, that the cost of feeding it alone is enough to get this son of a gun and his entire family out of recession... undecided the advent of internet has made some fools in pampers in Nigeria get yeye liver...anyway get your annoited papa of idiots here let me flog the hell out of him for not raising you well embarassed

Must clapback at every soul that come against you?

Where is your maturity?

What's the difference between you and the small boys?

Where have seen olanshi, fhemmy, calculusx and other big dealers insulting people all over the internet because they question their business?

You ve peanut size sense!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
still available for inspection and purchase

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by vena92: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Oga this is not a Range Rover Sport, its an Evoque.
Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
[s]
AgentGoat:

Must clapback at every soul that come against you?

Where is your maturity?

What's the difference between you and the small boys?

Where have seen olanshi, fhemmy, calculusx and other big dealers insulting people all over the internet because they question their business?

You ve peanut size sense!!
[/s]

Son of a goat with a username agentgoat, if you and
your association of fake ass believe in throwing tantrum to others just because they advertise on this platform and expect them to keep mute, count me out, I dont take trash, I no fit dey respect goat, just because say I wan chop goat which you represent here Agentgoat grin with goat sense. I will not comment senselessly to your page or advert, so dont you dare comment nonsense on my page....its simple, if you doubt the product advertised, do your findings before you condemn it..
Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 12:20am On Mar 22, 2017
SA
Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by ba7man(m): 5:47am On Mar 22, 2017
corperope:
[s][/s]

your association of fake ass believe in throwing tantrum to others just because they advertise on this platform and expect them to keep mute, count me out, I dont take trash, I no fit dey respect goat, just because say I wan chop goat which you represent here Agentgoat grin with goat sense. I will not comment senselessly to your page or advert, so dont you dare comment nonsense on my page....its simple, if you doubt the product advertised, do your findings before you condemn it..
You should be more professional with your approach.

Why can't you simply ignore or prove them wrong, rather than litter your thread with insults.

Your advert post even contains the insult "small boys should stay away", what if the "small boy's uncle or dad wants to buy"? A simple "Serious buyers only" sounds more professional.

This thread already leaves a bad taste with the cheap insults flying from you........and this is just the first page.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by AgentGoat: 6:58am On Mar 22, 2017
corperope:
[s][/s]

You a still a theif..

Buyers should stay away from this dealer he's a scam!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by AgentGoat: 6:59am On Mar 22, 2017
Scam alert

1 Like

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by AgentGoat: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Scam alert!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by Virus777: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2017
AgentGoat:
Scam alert

Why are you m0ronic? How would you feel if someone casts aspersions on your legitimate business without proof?

Please stop being a troll and a scumbag.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by AgentGoat: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2017
Virus777:

Why are you m0ronic? How would you feel if someone casts aspersions on your legitimate business without proof?

Please stop being a troll and a scumbag.

Your dead family is the m0ronic.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by Virus777: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2017
AgentGoat:

Your dead family is the m0ronic.
Jobless, retardedd dingbat.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by AgentGoat: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2017
Virus777:

Jobless, retardedd dingbat.
virus infected soul.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Still available
Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2017
[s]
AgentGoat:
You a still a theif..
Buyers should stay away from this dealer he's a scam!!!
[/s]

You make me laugh, goat sense, you think with this your bleat buyers will not call?, you are such a scrub....keep it coming idiot

To those that have given reasonable comments...I appreciate, but I want you all to know, that he who God has blessed no small brain like goat agent and his league of numskulls can curse...let them go and jump into lagoon, for all I care.

Virun777, you are gbasky, bar7man, I understand what you mean, but this is me, I don't tolerate shit, with these insults from agents of sanatoria, 8 serious minded men called from nairaland grin...can you see now its not by man but by God...let the insults continue
Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Still available joor cool
Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 7:36am On Mar 24, 2017
Still available till its finally sold..for that brother that promise to come today, please let keep to time, I will be expecting you.
Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by corperope: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
SOLD!...A NAIRALANDER BOUGHT IT grin
Re: 2015 Foreign Used White Range Rover Sport HSE by mammanbawa: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is an evoque

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!!Honda Accord 03 Ex Toks Super Clean Best Price Ever / Sold ..sold This Toyota Avensis Is Worth It @#600k / Clean TOKUNBO Toyota Camry 2003 For 1.480m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.