Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Want To Become A Politician. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Become A Politician. (1236 Views)

El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" / SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become A Politician. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
I once had intetest in politics but i gave up the idea when people said i would offer my body in order to gain ground.Lately,i had a conviction that my case may be different.So,how do i go about it if i want to join a political party?.Thanks
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by tripplephi: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
well hope you know that politics is a SPIRITUAL game... the physical aspect is just a show off.... IS GOD THE ONE LEADING YOU? OR YOU JUST WANNA EAT NATIONAL CAKE?

SEE, IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO COMPROMISE... you will not see the top of politics unless you have super powers that are deep in the spirit realm... GET READY FOR ATTACKS... and hope all your NL posts are clean cos they will dig into your past and areas you can not imagine to find what to use to disqualify you.

IF ITS NOT GOD LEADING YOU... abeg find a good job and start an NGO and marry and move ON... its not a zone for those who do not HAVE A POWER BANK

sexybbstar:
I once had intetest in politics but i gave up the idea when people said i would offer my body in order to gain ground.Lately,i had a conviction that my case may be different.So,how do i go about it if i want to join a political party?.Thanks
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by nepapole(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
Politics is for dirty pipl. Do not try it if u wana remain clean.
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
are you sure you are Gona be active?
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pray about it, let God have a say over it first
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
tripplephi:
well hope you know that politics is a SPIRITUAL game... the physical aspect is just a show off.... IS GOD THE ONE LEADING YOU? OR YOU JUST WANNA EAT NATIONAL CAKE?

SEE, IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO COMPROMISE... you will not see the top of politics unless you have super powers that are deep in the spirit realm... GET READY FOR ATTACKS... and hope all your NL posts are clean cos they will dig into your past and areas you can not imagine to find what to use to disqualify you.

IF ITS NOT GOD LEADING YOU... abeg find a good job and start an NGO and marry and move ON... its not a zone for those who do not HAVE A POWER BANK

Hmmm....its one of my dreams.its not for the money because i will never join politics as a broke girl.i also understant that if u cant pray,you must be ready to do charms...i no fit do charm but i go become fervent for my prayer.
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
are you sure you are Gona be active?
Sure
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by tripplephi: 12:12am On Mar 17, 2017
IN YOUR PRAYER FIND OUT IF ITS GOD'S WILL O.... hear God don't just talk to HIM. IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATH.
be the best i know u can be.
bless ya

sexybbstar:

Hmmm....its one of my dreams.its not for the money because i will never join politics as a broke girl.i also understant that if u cant pray,you must be ready to do charms...i no fit do charm but i go become fervent for my prayer.
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Go to your ward and register with PDP. attend ward meetings and participate in other political activities. Align with strong caucus and when the time comes.... vie for an office or support a credible candidate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Go to your ward and register with PDP. attend ward meetings and participate in other political activities. Align with strong caucus and when the time comes.... vie for an office or support a credible candidate.
Oh thanks
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by Cutehector(m): 5:14am On Mar 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Sure
let me have something I can use to contact you then...
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by davidif: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Good for you! Now ask yourself why you want to do it in the first place? What is your motive? Are you trying to serve your fellow men or are you just trying to make a name for yourself? Cos the difference between both is huge. If you are going into serve your fellow man and your intentions are altruistic then good for you. If you are doing it just because of the prestige then it's going to be easier for you to be bought or influenced after all you would do almost anything to retain your seat or to get a better one.

If you have decided on your motive for doing this, then you now have to ask yourself how am I preparing myself for this career?

Are you pursuing a master's or Ph.D in public administration or public policy? Are you reading books and if you are how many books in economic development or politics? Do you have any executive or management level experience in an organization?

What of philosophy? What are your guiding principles? Are you a liberal or a conservative? This are things one needs to reflect on before embarking on a career in politics because anyone can criticize when they are outside of govt it's when they get to office we now know what and what they can't do because passion and dedication is not the same thing as know-how. So start getting prepared or else you could end up like the guys you replaced. Best of luck.

Tomorrow belongs to those who prepare today. - Malcolm X
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by eltalentino(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Oh thanks
Tonye, what if she is not currently living in her state of origin. What are her chances?
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by firstking01(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

And you told me in romance section that you are a wife materialundecided, don't just dare go to politics else they gon bleep you sillyundecided
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by Twist4u: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2017
Let no man turn aside, ever so slightly from the broad path of honour, on the plausible pretence that he is justified by the goodness of his end. All good ends can be worked out by good means. Charles Dickens. In other word, all that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that goodman do nothing. Edmund Burke. peace

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2017
firstking01:
And you told me in romance section that you are a wife materialundecided, don't just dare go to politics else they gon bleep you sillyundecided

Is there no way i can avoid that.
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by firstking01(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Is there no way i can avoid that.
NO WAY.
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2017
firstking01:
NO WAY.

sad sad
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by firstking01(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

sad sad
Berra quit hungrin
Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by eniwhy: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
You need to begin attending meeting in your local government area ward. From there members will start noticing you. It has to be a party you really want to join. APC or PDP. You will become automatically a member.
sexybbstar:

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Politician. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
eniwhy:
You need to begin attending meeting in your local government area ward. From there members will start noticing you. It has to be a party you really want to join. APC or PDP. You will become automatically a member.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamani Must Quit As Electoral Reform Committee Chairman - Fayose / Agile Senator Adeleke Yesterday In Iwo Town On Palliative visit! Pic / Hon. Jide Jimoh: The Killer Behind Cultism And Killings In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.