Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) (1537 Views)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Snake Swallows Tennis Ball. A Vet Massages It Out (Video) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by uzo200(m): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Snake Swallows A Set Of New Born Twins In Kenya

A large evil snake swallowed twins in southern kenya. The snake was believed to be the Gods of the indegenes of po lo pa village, Many were scared to go towards the snake because of the spiritual power protecting it physically.

But the great people of Kenya Summoned courage when the news of the snake swallowing a new born set of twins emerged. All the young men of the village went to the shrine to confront the chief priest about the continues killings of new born babies in southern polopa.

The snake was later overwhelmed and over powered by the mighty men of southern Kenya. Though the twins never survived it, the great people of Polopa went home chanting a song of freedon from the evil shackles of their demonic snake.

The snake that has been terrorising them for decades, The people of Polopa village kept thanking God for answering their prayers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS3Ll06pGRA
Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by uzo200(m): 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
pics

Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by uzo200(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
more pics

Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by softwerk(f): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
R.I.P to the unfortunate twins cry

Jesu! But what kind of demonic Lalasticlala sorry snake is this now?!

Seun must hear this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Aonkuuse(m): 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kenya again? Land of unending wonders
Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by uzo200(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
pics:

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: Ishilove
cc: seun

Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Aonkuuse(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kenya and wonders is like Nigeria and corruption. Any scary news go to Kenya
Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by mykelmeezy: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
ladies and gentlemen and bmc

this is your captain
speaking

fasten your seats belt

a Boeing 7Snake7 flight from Kenya

destination nairaland fp

all this lag-ibd expway bloggers with incoherent and rubbish news

u already got lalasticlala attention with snake

why bring kenya to the picture....

Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
I dont believe this story

Abeg no b naija police uniform b dat

But i know it's getting to FP

2 Likes

Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by nepapole(m): 12:03am On Mar 17, 2017
So naija police don dey collect 20 naira reach Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by farouk0403(m): 12:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Make i join this plane fast fast,

Suicide pilot we are all on board!
Lets fly
Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Yeepa!
See mopol wey no gree come house after them act brother jekwu finish! grin

Meanwhile....

Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Oblitz(m): 2:56am On Mar 17, 2017
hmm! which police uniform I see so?
Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Namdeenero(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2017
nepapole:
So naija police don dey collect 20 naira reach Kenya.
I tire my brother, i just tire cheesy cheesy
Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by nyangau123: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2017
fake news, since when did Kenyans start to drive on the right side of the road
Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by MtuMsuper: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2017
nyangau123:
fake news, since when did Kenyans start to drive on the right side of the road
Yup, where do you find kenyans who speak with thick nigerian accent, and which police in Kenya wears that uniform?

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by pennywys(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2017
Since Kenya is know to heart breaking news, everything of such formula is now meted to Kenya
Re: Snake Swallows Newborn Twins In Kenya (Photos, Video) by thesicilian: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
God created man and put him in charge of all the animals on earth. Man decided to make the snake their god. They should have continued worshipping the snake now, until it swallows their entire village.

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Connections / 25-year-old Woman Who Escaped From Boko Haram Recounts Ordeal / Friday’s Are For Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.