Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson - Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson - Iyanya (1333 Views)

Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? / Majid Michel Poses With Yvonne Nelson's Baby Bump / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson - Iyanya by rapcy(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2017

Iyanya has revealed real reasons he broke up with Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson. He made the revelation
in a new interview with The Nation. He said:

"We broke up because we hardly had time for each other.
So, it's like every time she flies from Ghana to Nigeria during that time I dropped Kukere, I was hustling and I would do four shows in a day and I will make 2million because I was a hustling boy and any call at any time I was going for it.
So, I won't say because I was in love with a woman, I’m going to see money and I'm going to lay back."

More gist here:

http://www.dizboy.com/2017/03/iyanya-why-i-broke-up-with-yvonne-nelson.html?m=1
Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson - Iyanya by IamAirforce1: 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
I see

You were all about your money and hustle then

Good to know

But this Yvonne too fine.
Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson - Iyanya by stevealibi: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
U did the right thing bro grin
Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson - Iyanya by farouk0403(m): 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Good for them,now they can move on
Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson - Iyanya by integritylady(f): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2017
Hardworking is far better bro, she must have given you hard work if you were not very smart
Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson - Iyanya by oselydia(f): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2017
he never really loves her
Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson - Iyanya by rapcy(m): 12:20am On Mar 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I see

You were all about your money and hustle then

Good to know

But this Yvonne too fine .
May your eyes continue to see only good things grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson - Iyanya by PetrePan(m): 2:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Or maybe he is still broke to yvonne then
Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson - Iyanya by Swizdoe(m): 2:34am On Mar 17, 2017
Nice one iyanya....

Money over bitches any day anytime... Don't let some broad hold you down
Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson - Iyanya by Amberon: 6:08am On Mar 17, 2017
You simply didn't love her. You will always make time for those you love.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid & Wife, Simi Esiri, Celebrate Their Daughter Sidney's 2nd Birthday / Laura Ikeji Shows Off Her Giant Baby Bump. . . And She Looks So Pretty / 'your Sperm Wasn't Worth My Womb' -vera Sidika Replies Nigerian Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.