Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga (3425 Views)

Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / How To Make Money From Konga Without Selling Your Stuffs / Magical Software Makes You N100,000 Monthly From Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by ElizaVeta(f): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2017
Goodmorning Everyone!

So, my problem is this.

I wanted to purchase a power bank from konga. I decided to fund my kongawallet which, from them I'll pay for my goods.

Fortunately, my brother offered me a power bank the next day although he didn't know what was my aim initially.

After that, I decided to Withdraw back to my Gtbank account which I provided for them.

The capital was N4,000.

While withdrawing the money, they said I'll receive the money within 1-3 days.

My dear Nairalanders , 3 days passed, I saw nothing!

I decided to mail Help@konga.com and I cited my problem to them.

They stupidly told me the name of the mail I mailed them with didn't undergo any transaction in there site.

My dear, I was mad!, thanks to heaven I funded my wallet with quickteller and they sent me a detail to my mail.

I quickly screen shot the mail, went to my konga dashboard, then the profile and screen shot too,because in my profile and in my quickteller details my mail was boldly there.

I sent them a mail saying :

"Its unfortunate you're a konga representative but you don't know how to run the site, moreover am sending this complaints with the email in konga.

I've also included proofs which strongly proved the email in question is what I'm mailing you with, so do your findings accurately as I will not stop untill I'm been refunded".

After some hours, the guy replied saying that he has finally traced the transactions, that the money ought be to paid along time ago, hence he has informed another party which is incharge of all those stuffs.

That my money will be refunded soon.

My dear people, up till now, I haven't seen a dime !!!!

Please, what step should I take as I won't let the money I got through my sweat to disappear.

If I stole the money, it would have been different.

Seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 Epp me abeq cry cry
Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Make a lot of noise on their twitter, Facebook and Instagram alleging scam. That always gets their attention.

2 Likes

Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by Young03(m): 8:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Very simple, threaten them with amadioha

2 Likes

Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by ElizaVeta(f): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls advised me to threaten them with a law suit smiley
I will try that too...
More suggestions plss sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by darbeelicous(f): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2017
text help to 63110 grin

1 Like

Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by Biggcake: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2017
Threaten them with Buhari, atleast nobody wants to associate with Buhari for now.

1 Like

Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by ElizaVeta(f): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2017
darbeelicous:
text help to 63110 grin
You eh.. smiley
Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by ElizaVeta(f): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Thanks to everyone that contributed... I appreciate !!smiley

I have done the first step by writing to their twitter handle.
Thanks to gustalnov smiley

And below was what happened ...

Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by ElizaVeta(f): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2017
If they failed to ratify the issue, I will follow Ashleydolls method grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by darbeelicous(f): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2017
grin
ElizaVeta:
You eh.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2017
ElizaVeta:
You've done the right thing already. It gets their attention all the time. If they don't do anything, make more noise on their twitter. Specifically, say "they scammed you" smiley
Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by ElizaVeta(f): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2017
gustalnov:

You've done the right thing already. It gets their attention all the time. If they don't do anything, make more noise on their twitter. Specifically, say "they scammed you" smiley
Yeah...

They called me on phone and said "
"They are sorry for the delay, what they do is, they call the owner of the account to confirm if he/she initiated the payout request, to avoid fraud"

Since 5 days ago they haven't called oh if really it's what thy do smiley

Hahahah... they're just telling me that to cover up grin grin

Between, they replied me after some moments on twitter and said this... Picture below :

Thanks so much anyway!!!!!!!!!! smiley

Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by obyrich(m): 6:14am On Mar 18, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Law suit over 4k? Nne I don fear you pass Buhari o. grin
Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by ElizaVeta(f): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2017
obyrich:
What's wrong with that ?

1 Like

Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by obyrich(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2017
ElizaVeta:
What's wrong with that ?
Have you got a lawyer agree to handle the case pro bono? grin. Isi akpukpa n'eri kwa mmanu o.
Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by Ashleydolls(f): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
obyrich:
Anything to get her their attention
Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by obyrich(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Anything to get her their attention
If I no get her attention na your own I go get?
Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by Ashleydolls(f): 7:46am On Mar 21, 2017
obyrich:
If I no get her attention na your own I go get?
That question doesn't look like it is for me. It must be for the gods
Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by obyrich(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2017
Ashleydolls:
That question doesn't look like it is for me. It must be for the gods
Better. Learn to mind your business it pays.
Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by Ashleydolls(f): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2017
obyrich:
Better. Learn to mind your business it pays.
Preach preacher
Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by obyrich(m): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Preach preacher
Hey stop disturbing my mention, biko.
Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by Boycool1(m): 12:31am On Mar 23, 2017
ElizaVeta , noticed you don't reply PMs, i ain't on BBM either, would like to hook you up on whatsapp, that's if you don't mind....anyways, am Julius, don't bother checking my Dp, that's not me...by the way, nice site you have there....
Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by ElizaVeta(f): 12:38am On Mar 23, 2017
Boycool1:
ElizaVeta , noticed you don't reply PMs, i ain't on BBM either, would like to hook you up on whatsapp, that's if you don't mind....anyways, am Julius, don't bother checking my Dp, that's not me...by the way, nice site you have there....
okay.. your number?
Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by Boycool1(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Help : How Can I Recover My Money From Konga by Boycool1(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2017
ElizaVeta:
okay.. your number?
we are already connected

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The New Mtn CVM Free 500MB / 6 Ways To Optimize Your Blog Images For Better SEO Rankings / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.