Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Plss Who Is The Cheapest Seler Of Pms Here, I Ned Pms - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Plss Who Is The Cheapest Seler Of Pms Here, I Ned Pms (1196 Views)

I Ned LR Urgently Who Wil Sell To Me 2day / I Ned An Lpfo { Black Oil } Suplier Asap / I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plss Who Is The Cheapest Seler Of Pms Here, I Ned Pms by yeye4live(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2009
plss i ned cheap pms here, who is the cheapest suplier that can do 3truks of 33000 lit a wek wit bank gurantee to enugu,oweri n abia i mean we pay wen we check ur oil, that is we pay b4 u descharge the content
Re: Plss Who Is The Cheapest Seler Of Pms Here, I Ned Pms by stagger: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2009
"You pay when we check your oil". You are a bloody joker.

Carry your money and come down to the PH refinery and buy your product. That is what serious marketers do.

What are u using to "check the product" at the discharge point? With which instruments? With which equipment?

It doesn't take much to see fakes when they present themselves.
Re: Plss Who Is The Cheapest Seler Of Pms Here, I Ned Pms by yeye4live(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2009
stager u b fool ok, i mean we pay wen we certify the exalt quanty ok,get that to ur head, go slep if u come here com play abeg
Re: Plss Who Is The Cheapest Seler Of Pms Here, I Ned Pms by donchrizo: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
Drop ur line or email here, or reach me on 08036701463
Re: Plss Who Is The Cheapest Seler Of Pms Here, I Ned Pms by stagger: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2010
yeye4live:

stager u b fool ok, i mean we pay wen we certify the exalt quanty ok,get that to your head, go slep if u come here com play abeg

The only big fool I see here is you. Do you even know how to interprete the info on a way bill? I started discharging products from a tanker as far back as 1994. How old were you then?

Who is your sponsoring company, so we check out your customer code and your transaction history. Later on, you can get my name and cross check with the owner of the NNPC Mega Station in Enugu and see if the name rings a bell in the guy's ears. He was the refinery representative of the sponsoring company through whom I got my first DPR license as far back as the early 90s.

Do you know how to "cross-check the exact quantity" of the contents of a petroleum tanker? List out the procedure here, including the formula used to convert the readings you get on the T-Bar to litres. Do you even know what a T-Bar is? (I doubt it).

I am not a kid in this business and some of the stuff I see on this forum about oil business (such as your post) just makes me laugh. I have friends in NUPENG and PENGASSAN. We even knew about the fuel situation as far back as 20th Dec before it struck I can give you the number of a Nairalander who contacted me then. Let him show you the text I sent him when we were trying to negotiate something.

We don't come here to play games. If you are serious, come down to the refinery and pay for your product. I don't know how many banks in Nigeri a still give bank guarantees, especially to fake companies with no transaction history in the oil and gas industry!
Re: Plss Who Is The Cheapest Seler Of Pms Here, I Ned Pms by phenombase: 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
I dont know where all this people are coming from to this nairaland to tell us how to transact oil business.

if u want to buy products, you go to depot or refinery and buy. you guys are not serious, swagger contact me for business deal.

phenombase@yahoo.com
Re: Plss Who Is The Cheapest Seler Of Pms Here, I Ned Pms by Petrodirect: 9:52am On May 10, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Serious Buyers Of Crude Ie Blco And Forcados Needed / Pls Which Business Can I Do With #50,000 / You Too Can Be Financially Relieved With Kedi Health Care. I Am A Testimony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.