Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals (716 Views)

Maroof Adebayo 'Marufu Alujo' Raped Me - 15-year-old Girl Accuses Fuji Musician / My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals / Alfa Paid Me N500 To Lure 3-Year-Old To His Death - 15-Year-Old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals by kolafolabi(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2017
A 15-year-year-old girl, yesterday, narrated in tears how her 42-year-old father had been sleeping with her and her elder sister since their mother left them two years ago. She said her father gives her N500 each time he wants to sleep with her. Her father, I. D. Idowu, was arrested by policemen at Ketu Division after a concerned neighbour reported the act. Vanguard learned that the suspect’s wife left her matrimonial home two years ago when she discovered that her husband was sleeping with their 17-year-old daughter. But her husband was said to have insisted that she left without either of their three children, all girls, who were aged 17, 13 and eight, respectively. Vanguard gathered that the eldest child, unable to bear the abuse, left their Ketu home, abandoning her siblings to their fate. Idowu, as alleged by his second child, usually gave her N500 whenever he wanted to sleep with her. How neighbour exposed him The Senior Secondary School, SS, 1 student said: “My father started sleeping with me two years ago, while I was 13 years. The first time he came, he gave me N500 and forced himself on me. “After that day, I did not allow him to touch me again. The second time he did it, he gave me N500 again. He usually comes to me in the day and night. “So far, he has had sex with me three times and usually gave me N500. I rebuffed him several times.” Vanguard gathered that a curious neighbour interrogated the girl and she opened up, consequent upon which her father was arrested. Wife’s request The victim’s mother, Labake, who showed up at the police station, burst out in tears, saying “it was because of this same attitude that I left him. I did not remarry. “My only request is that I want my children to be staying with me. I don’t want him to be prosecuted, please. God knows how to deal with wicked people.” ‘Daddy, please say the truth’ However, when the suspect was interrogated, he denied, describing his child’s claim as false. Rather, he claimed that his daughter fabricated the lie because he scolded her. But the victim interrupted him, saying “Daddy, why not tell the truth. You know you are lying. You have slept with me three times.” As at yesterday, the teenager was taken to the Gender Unit of Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, from where she was taken to Mirabel Centre for medical check-up. Police sources at the Unit stated that efforts were being made to take the victim to a social home, from where she would continue her education. The Commissioner of Police, Lagos State Command, Fatai Owoseni, who confirmed the arrest, said: “He has been doing this for long. He will be charged to court as soon as investigation is concluded.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/father-gives-n500-time-sleeps-15-yr-old-reveals/

2 Likes

Re: My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals by PenisCaP: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2017
shocked
Re: My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals by Judasjudas(m): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Same 500 for 0loshos outside ..why this one. ? not like he's even doing it for rituals or something ..
Re: My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals by BlackDBagba: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2017
The fallen angels are still very much alive... sad
Re: My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals by Jabioro: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2017
The OP moniker get as e be.. PenisCAP spoke it all.
Re: My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals by Nne5: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Kill that.Idiat
Re: My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals by stephleena(f): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2017
IDOWU...hmmm,make I no talk oo...na Spanish name sha..but why always this peeps,just remembered OBJ, and His daughter in-law, also FFK and him daughters..

2 Likes

Re: My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals by PenisCaP: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Jabioro:
The OP moniker get as e be.. PenisCAP spoke it all.

undecided
Re: My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals by WenysAD(f): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2017
See abomination ooo

God forbid shocked shocked
Re: My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals by Pierohandsome: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2017
what crime has he committed,after all the husband man that laboureth shall be the first partaker of the fruits.pls Owoseni free that man jor,after all they are the fruits of his labour
Re: My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals by newyorks(m): 9:15am On Mar 17, 2017
i can only hmmmm nd spit to a foolish man.
Re: My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Eeyah pẹ̀lẹ́
Re: My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals by modestofynest(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Her father, I. D. Idowu, was arrested by policemen at Ketu Division after a concerned neighbour reported the act.

The usual culprits

Re: My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals by MightySirKay(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
what crime has he committed,after all the husband man that laboureth shall be the first partaker of the fruits.pls Owoseni free that man jor,after all they are the fruits of his labour

So that has been the tradition in your family?.... Does that also mean u will have sex with ur daughters.....Seun....This guy is in need of compulsory transfer to a zoo
Re: My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals by ufuosman(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Useless father, y can't he go after hotel girls and pay them. Child abuse, direct to jail.

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The World’s Most Wanted Bad Guys 2 Female Included / SHOCKING: African Migrants Sold In Libya 'slave Markets'! / Houses Owned By Suspected Kidnap Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.