Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari (1018 Views)

Ngige Blasts Oshiomhole: ''Be Versed In Issues That Guide Public Governance'' / Why We’re Disbursing Abacha’s Loot To Lift Up People– Buhari / Press Release: FG Will Not Rest On Its Oars On Improving The Nigerian Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by phosky(m): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2017
I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I ADDRESS THOSE ISSUES THAT AFFECT OUR PEOPLE- BUHARI
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/03/i-will-not-rest-until-i-address-those.html

President Buhari share this on twitter to show Nigerians that he his working so hard to get Nigeria out of the economic recession. He pledge on twitter saying : i will not rest until i address those issues that affect our people. One of these basic things is the issue of salaries. It is most important that workers are able to feed their families, and pay rent and school fees.

See Photo

Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by BlackDBagba: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2017
Ok
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2017
ehhh...Tackle Fulani herdsmen and boko boys insurgence first, Mr president!!!!
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by newyorks(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2017
where u voted in to rest?abi aso rock na resting arena.my friend fix what u started.
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by pressplay411(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2017
Dear Buhari

Here's the situation. You sir, need to rest. Not really cos we really care but cos in your absence things got better under the helms of your vice. You need to rest cos your ineptitude spells doom across all sectors. You need to rest cos even your body looks arid and too frail, making you unpresentable as the president of the most promising economy in Africa. No sir, your spirit may be willing but the body is done, signed out, retired.

You can't even perform in ze oza room. How can you perform in ze no1 office?
Please in your best interest GO AND REST AND LET THE VICE CONTINUE.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 17, 2017
You have two years....
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by okosodo: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2017
We were not having problems, but the media made us feel we were having problems. Now we know what problems look like since buhari came in

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by hucienda: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2017
lol ... well hurry up, you have 23 months to 16 February 2019.
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by oyinkinola: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2017
pressplay411:
Dear Buhari

Here's the situation. You sir, need to rest. Not really cos we really care but cos in your absence things got better under the helms of your vice. You need to rest cos your ineptitude spells doom across all sectors. You need to rest cos even your body looks arid and too frail, making you unpresentable as the president of the most promising economy in Africa. No sir, your spirit may be willing but the body is done, signed out, retired.

Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by Raziii(m): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2017
You need to get your kitchen cabinet fixed ASAP. The pipes are all bad, and there is water all over the place. You need to act fast otherwise you will drown.
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by Musampa73(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2017
pressplay411:
Dear Buhari

Seconded.
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by dealslip(f): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Don't worry sir, we Nigerians have excused you from the rigours of office. Go and rest. When you were away, this things you want to fix were gradually taking shape.
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by LePrezident(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2017
pressplay411:
Dear Buhari

Ehen you sef don switch to our camp... yaff join bad gang cheesy
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by pressplay411(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2017
LePrezident:

Ehen you sef don switch to our camp... yaff join bad gang cheesy
Lool and which camp is that?
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by ZombieTERROR: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Buhari cannot solve Nigeria problems
He lacks the technical know how
And his aids are all incompetent
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by LePrezident(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2017
pressplay411:

Lool and which camp is that?

Is AB on NL? Make I call am, he'll show you what camp it is.
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by Gten(m): 11:50am On Mar 17, 2017
Baba please rest, any time you make a promise things become difficult. Just rest!
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Buhari cannot solve Nigeria problems
He lacks the technical know how
And his aids are all incompetent
and your ineffectual buffoon can technically solve nigeria problem?
Ipods sef

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by able20(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Buhari may be a good man, but the curse wey dey his head no let am achieve anything.
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by Marcelo290(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
You seriously need rest Sir, we can't cheat on nature....

Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by Jokerman(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Buhari can you return a bottle of mini coke to #50 wen u met it from #80.... sad
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by ZombieTERROR: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and your ineffectual buffoon can technically solve nigeria problem?
Ipods sef
Don't be sick like ur paymaster
Use ur brain boy
Buhari is a failure
Re: I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari by ZombieTERROR: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Jokerman:
Buhari can you return a bottle of mini coke to #50 wen u met it from #80.... sad
Sadly Buhari cannot do such
His destiny is to reck Nigeria
The second time

(1) (Reply)

Ipob In Igweocha Inaugurate Another Zone-obigbo Zone 7 / Voice In Mischievous Phone Call Totally Different From Mine – Shettima / How Igbo Can Report Any Genocide To The ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.