Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI (38832 Views)

FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries / Nigeria’s Debt Reaching Critical Levels — NEITI / Infograph: FAAC Allocation Distribution To 36 States From January - March 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
olapluto:
Akwa Ibom governor must be rubbing his palm and licking his lips. All this money and his state still tops housegirl and houseboy applicants. It is well.

With that money, Akwa Ibom should be building solid infrastructures that will last generations. Awolowo didnt have that much before building Cocoa House, OAU, Liberty Stadium, etc.

Have you been to Always Ibom international Stadium? International airport? E-library? Have you been to Akwa Ibom at all? Don't know much if the current governor shaa
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

You're from Delta? Frigging ironic...and hilarious too.

Same Delta competing with Edo/Bayelsa for the "Worst Roads Awards" in the South?
Same Delta who have world-famous governors as thieves yet the brainwashed youths cheer them on?
Same Delta where youth prefer vices as against valour on the 'battlefield' of dignified work?

Need I go on?

Go on and fool yourself on a public forum. I've dignified you enough with my replies. I won't dignify you further by retaliating.

Have a good night rest
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by evexx1(f): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

He actually has. As against Akpabio who focused on Uyo, its neighbouring L.G.As and Ikot Ekpene, Udom has significantly performed in Eket Senatorial District which didn't get as much attention as it deserved and still deserves under Akpabio. Ikot Abasi-Mkpat Enin-Eket road has been expanded and renovated. Also there's significant work going on in Oro Nation L.G.As. I believe the completion of Ibaka Seaport is a requisite to launching Akwaibom as a major economic hub.

We keep hearing about the seaport. Guess he would complete it in our dreams.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Amarabae(f): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
olapluto:
Akwa Ibom governor must be rubbing his palm and licking his lips. All this money and his state still tops housegirl and houseboy applicants. It is well.

With that money, Akwa Ibom should be building solid infrastructures that will last generations. Awolowo didnt have that much before building Cocoa House, OAU, Liberty Stadium, etc.
must u insult akwa ibom people b4 making ur point?
Is ur state better than akwa ibom? Show some respect.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Go on and fool yourself on a public forum. I've dignified you enough with my replies. I won't dignify you further by retaliating.

Have a good night rest
You should have thought about your sanctimonious public image when you insulted insulted Akwaibomites.

Of course, I'd have a good night's rest - something you can't lay claim to since you reside in a neighbourhood over-run by violent, rampaging cultists-cum-militants.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by effty(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pauly88:

i think you are stupid for your statement, is akpabio the governor of akwa ibom state? Y do u ppl like making stupid comments on here because u hv opportunity to type things on social media. I think governor udom is the worst governor we hv ever had in d state. No achievement ever since d idiot came in instead he holds on to dat money without doing anything, last year was the worst christmass we ve ever had in akwa ibom becos d idiot refuse to release money, even the street lights are no longer working ever since he came into power. If u had mentioned udom in ur post instead of akpabio maybe i would not hv called u out. Sorry
You didn't call me out, you only insulted me. Go your way please.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by effty(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
SoloceeD2:
are u pained the money wasn't given to the north or west? What have u parasites done with all you've been given ever since? U hypocrites get more pathetic day by day.
I am not party to your tribal bigotry. You don't know me or where i come from and I don't care to know you. Face the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by effty(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Gucciboss:

You are joking right?
What do you know about AKS apart from Uyo?
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by matrixme(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided

udom is a downgrade from akpabio

crusing around in armored bmws v12s without any tangible achievement

and one of the longest convoys a Governor can have undecided

smh
Forget that matter o. The day I reacted to Akpabio's convoy while he was still governor, I was almost lynched in Uyo. They claimed I had no right to criticize their messiah as a Corper then, when I knew the state of their village schools.
I think Akwa ibom people deserves any kind of governor they get.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by effty(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided

smh
Actually, he uses a Mercedes Benz S550 unlike Akpabio who would die for the LandCruisers and Prados.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
effty:
Actually, he uses a Mercedes Benz S550 unlike Akpabio who would die for the LandCruisers and Prados.

But guy that governor convoy no be here, e long past toilet roll mehn.... e dey be like all governors for nigeria dey follow am, each with his own cars.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by sshalom(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
There is enough resources to turn every state in Nigeria around but not enough for the greediness and sleaze of our politicians!
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Udom isn't doing much, even someone of the roads that flooding spoilt in Uyo aren't receiving that much of a 'good' facelift....

I know he is executing projects tho, like one bridge like that, i am sure he has done some other major roads tho.

But still, he hasn't done much to create a legacy...
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
TundeHashim:
haaa bro..amosun is trying ok..went to iganmode at otta...was stunned by the constructions I met on the road..I think he's okay
He has abandoned many projects in d state jare. Example the Alagbole bridge.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by omolola15(m): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

You're from Delta? Frigging ironic...and hilarious too.

Same Delta competing with Edo/Bayelsa for the "Worst Roads Awards" in the South?
Same Delta who have world-famous governors as thieves yet the brainwashed youths cheer them on?
Same Delta where youth prefer vices as against valour on the 'battlefield' of dignified work?

Need I go on?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa this bros just dey vex all over this thread. Omo see vexation everywhere. Take am easy with them na.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

You mean the mud-encrusted streets of Ondo? You mean the illiterate, impoverished, perpetually-drunk, fetish retro-humans called the Ilajes? You mean the appallingly-poor, filthy Ondos who redefined the term "squalor"? You mean the sprawling slums built on murky waters?

Your Ondo State would never be as developed as Akwaibom State.
shocked guy u wicked o. It's not all Ondo people that insulted your state. Oya abeg no vex.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
SnowJay92:

Have you been to Always Ibom international Stadium? International airport? E-library? Have you been to Akwa Ibom at all? Don't know much if the current governor shaa
Pls is that e-library located in any university?
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by InvestinOwerri(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Let every state control its resources so we can know the real parasites. Smh.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by deomelo: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pchinak:

When did this one start...eh Obiano?

Anambra Assembly approves N10bn loan

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/anambra-assembly-approves-n10bn-loan/120396.html
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by EternalTruth: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
effty:
No development to commensurate the FAAC allocation. Akwa-Ibom politicians are the biggest thieves led by Akpabio himself.
firstking01 this guy dey talk true o.
I'm an akwa ibomite yet all these enormous allocations haven't favoured the common man..

no jobs, money is scarce and aks sef isn't economically active.

the money earned by this politheifcians are used to invest in hotel businesses.

thunder fire them
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by EternalTruth: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided

smh
oga you're not far from the Truth o

udom is a big scam
the guy is just clueless and inactive
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by firstking01(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
EternalTruth:
I'm an akwa ibomite yet all these enormous allocations haven't favoured the common man..

thunder fire them
Would you be surprised if i tell you i'm from akwa ibom too but was born and bred in ph?,,,,the problem of all these oil producing states is corruption...i no just get strength to type plenty now if not i for open your eyes to somethings in the south south....
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by effty(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
EternalTruth:

thunder fire them
No mind them. They don't know that AKS is more than Uyo. I am a professional but I can't get anywhere to work in AKS because there are no industries, and the government is just there. When u say something, some damned fellow will tell u there is a stadium, entertainment centre, hotel, etc together with that uncompleted airport in Uyo. Bunch of slow thinking fellows.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by EternalTruth: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
deparagon:
The most brain washed grade of youths in Africa are the ones we have here in Akwa Ibom. Instead of frowning at the looting going on in the state by the so called politicians they go around singing praises to them just to receive "crumbs" . The next generations will never forgive them.
like seriously the thing dey vex me die.. I dey akwa ibom and I understand what you're talking about
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
firstking01:
And yet most of the akwa ibomites are living below average lives.
because dem dey share the money from house to house na.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Bimpe29: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Kwara State is backward even on the revenue ladder. A first generation state for that matter.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
I don't see any reason y anambra should b owning 20 billion naira.,it have all it takes to fund herself...d previous governor saved alot of money before he left,even d present governor confirmed it...so y is d state still owning....
back to d topic Bayelsa and Delta state has never had a good governor since der creation...d two states has nothing to write home about..I live in yenegoa apart from few places in yenegoa..Bayelsa is d most under develop state in Nigeria...d poverty level der is d highest I have ever seen...I just pity for my South South brothers cuz is high time dey stand up for der right....if not South South/South East will always remain a conquered territory...
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by hoodmenconcept(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
SoloceeD2:
are u pained the money wasn't given to the north or west? What have u parasites done with all you've been given ever since? U hypocrites get more pathetic day by day.

I pity your future, what have the guy comment have to do with hypocrites ?
with all the allocation given to you guyz, an average akwa ibomites is still living under the abject poverty.
Let support each other and fight against corruption. stop the tribalism attitude.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by MrGerald(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pchinak:

When did this one start...eh Obiano?
After reading try and comprehend, they're second least debt burden state
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 18, 2017
Statsocial:

Pls is that e-library located in any university?

No, just somewhere strategically in the state capital, the resources therein was impressive like last two years when I was there, I just hope they'd maintain and improve on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Eden007(m): 5:01am On Mar 18, 2017
Check this out

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Pchinak: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2017
MrGerald:
After reading try and comprehend, they're second least debt burden state

You know it's always very easy to insult someone, yet most times the joke is on the one doing the insult. Anambra state had zero debt as at March 17 2014 when Obiano became governor, it matters not if they are least indebted now or not, the fact remains that the state is in debt now. It beats me how you who "comprehends excellently" failed to comprehend my simple post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.