Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

How To Buy Bitcoins With Payoneer Debit Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy Bitcoins With Payoneer Debit Card (2752 Views)

Diamond Bank Plc Has Launched Visa Signature Debit Card, Which Is Designed Speci / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / How To Buy Bitcoins With Credit Cards Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Bitcoins With Payoneer Debit Card by kainchix: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hello guys,
I am earning some dollars to my payoneer debit card.
I would want to this money in buying bitcoins instead of selling it to exchangers.
Is there any reliable bitcoin wallet or website that can accept Payoneer debit card for buying Bitcoins?
Re: How To Buy Bitcoins With Payoneer Debit Card by macphilip: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
you can try paxful
Re: How To Buy Bitcoins With Payoneer Debit Card by Steveeee: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yea, Paxful is it. We can trade there.
Re: How To Buy Bitcoins With Payoneer Debit Card by Zdoh(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Payoneer and Bitcoin

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceoclark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163

(1) (Reply)

Join The Wholesale Mailing List/thread! / How Profitable Is Recharge Card Biz / Get Cassava Plant That Grows In 3 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.