Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

The God Of Mercy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Of Mercy (237 Views)

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The God Of Mercy by phlopholly: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
I am not here to tell you to believe in this story or not, I am only here to share what God did and has done.
I leave the Holy Spirit to do the conviction

At my school of disciples class on Friday, the lecturer told us a true life story of a man whom God divinely healed of failed kidneys.
He started with how the man was struck by kidneys failure and was rushed to the hospital, at the hospital, he died and he was up at the judgement gate, all he saw was judgement. And God had mercy on him and gave him life back. He was on dialisis for 4months while family and friends were trying to raise money for him to go to india for surely, suddenly a voice spoke to him to go to the Redemption Camp of the RCCG, he managed to go there, while at the programme going on there, a word of knowledge came that someone had gotten his kidneys replaced. He managed to hold on to it.
Finally after the program, the opportunity to travel came and he left for india, on getting to india. The doctors had to run another series of tests before conduct in the surgery, alas the results came out and the doctors were stunned. He had been healed and kidneys were working perfectly OK. God had healed him.
At the end of class that day, I got to know it was actually the lecturer who was telling his own story, so here I was being taught by someone who had died and come back to life and healed by the Sovereign God.

This story wont be complete without my very own experience.
Last year, I had this pain below my left chest which was very scary to me, as at that time I was living a carefree life. I went to church but never practiced true Christianity. Went to the hospital, I did a scan. Result said I had an enlarged heart. This killed me on the inside, was like my life came crashing down in an instant. Here was I, I just started enjoying life and I nearly rocked my own boat.
So I decided it was time to focus on God, even if I was going to die at least I will be sure of heaven. So I rededicated my life to Christ, started doing and living life a Christian should. In the middle of this, out of fear I had gotten some supplements which actually made my case worse.
One day, God decided to show up for me. While asleep one night, I kept hearing 2Kings 20:5 in my dream. This was unusual because I hardly remember my dreams, I woke up and picked my Bible to read the pass age and was amazed at what it said, it was hard to believe then because my faith level was so low, but God was Merciful. He didn't look at my faith, mercy spoke for me.
He did what He said he would in the above scripture. He healed me, all the pains went, the effects that came from using the supplements left as well.
He spoke again while taking a nap one day, He said 'He has set the captives free'. I searched the Bible and saw Ps 126:1
His mercy came through for me. He said He will have mercy on all His creation and indeed He had mercy on me.
I cant stop thanking and praising Him. He 's been Faithful to His word.

I decided to share this to give hope to someone looking up to Him for whatever it is, once ours ways are right with Him, He will definately show up for us.
He is the On Time God, He is never late. Just trust Him.

Shalom!!!

I havent written this to argue any truth with anyone, I have only come to say what God did for me.
If you believe, great. If you don't, may God have mercy on your soul. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Reasons Why Responding With Love Is The Best Way To Revenge / Inner Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.