Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Webdesigner Needed - HTML/CSS - Lagos - Contract - Weekly Pay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webdesigner Needed - HTML/CSS - Lagos - Contract - Weekly Pay (485 Views)

Webdesigner Needed Urgently / Need A Gifted Webdesigner! / Differences Between A Webdeveloper And A Webdesigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webdesigner Needed - HTML/CSS - Lagos - Contract - Weekly Pay by aikfrank(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Am looking for a web designer i can work with, knowledge of HTML and CSS is a must.

Office is at Opebi Ikeja, Lagos State. You would be required to do some HTML and Css works for me for an agreed period of time.

Contract Terms:

-You would be working with me from the office - Mondays to Fridays (9am - 5pm)
-Contract can be extended if present volume increases
-I will be paying Weekly
-Must be below 28 years

Currently am signing a contract of 2 weeks, extension is possible.

Contact me via whats app, let me know how much you will charge weekly, then we shall do a small Interview online.
Re: Webdesigner Needed - HTML/CSS - Lagos - Contract - Weekly Pay by isaac99(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Our Number 1 priority in business is a long term satisfied customer. In other to achieve that we handle our customers project with upmost care and speed. We guarantee you 100% satisfaction and 14 days moneyback. We hope to hear from you soon, another to discuss the details of the project.
contact me on whatsapp on 09057447675.. you didn't drop yours
Re: Webdesigner Needed - HTML/CSS - Lagos - Contract - Weekly Pay by Sambayour(m): 2:15am On Mar 20, 2017
okay,
i stay in lagos, not only do i use HTML and CSS but am also a vast php web developer, the problem is just that i can't stay in an office for that long, i prefer to work from home, but ofcourse we can meet if you actually want to be sure of what i can do. i don't come here(nairaland) often but you can reach me at samuelolubayo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Unveils New In-app Camera, Direct Feature; Rolls Out Stories... / Web Developer Needed / How To Choose The Best Digital Marketing Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.