Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

"Delete Yourself From My Life If You Believe Stephanie Otobo" - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Delete Yourself From My Life If You Believe Stephanie Otobo" - Reno Omokri (572 Views)

Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Delete Yourself From My Life If You Believe Stephanie Otobo" - Reno Omokri by Jajayi: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Former Aide to Ex-President Jonathan, Reno Omokri has asked his friends to "delete" themselves from his life if they believe the allegations Ms. Stephanie Otobo made against the General Overseer of Omega Fire ministries, Apostle Suleman.

Omokri said he made that decision because those type of friends would condemn him if he gets falsely accused in future.

Read what he wrote below;

"Potiphar's wife even had proof over her lies about an amorous relationship with Joseph so Potiphar can be forgiven for believing her, but what proof does this woman have in relations to her allegations against Apostle Suleman? None. Absolutely nothing. The only circumstantial evidence that could be corroborated was the allegation that the man had gone to her parents for her introduction, yet when her father swiftly denied it she changed her story and claimed the introduction was done in the Apostle's office. If you believe that woman's story and you are my friend in real life or social media, kindly delete yourself from my life because it means that if I am falsely accused in future you WILL believe my accusers!"

Look at the girl now saying 'God will expose' Apostle Suleman. She is very good at exposing her body and she promised Nigerians she would expose Apostle Suleman. Now, rather than giving Nigerians her promised proof she has shifted the onus to God in her interview with Continental TV! And there will be gullible Nigerians who will still take this manipulator serious. Last year, in the middle of one of the most divisive elections the world has ever seen, a girl accused Trump of rape but because she had no proof Americans dismissed her. If he had been Nigerian, we would celebrate such a girl.

Re: "Delete Yourself From My Life If You Believe Stephanie Otobo" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
angry angry
Re: "Delete Yourself From My Life If You Believe Stephanie Otobo" - Reno Omokri by spartan117(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
This part got me "potiphars wife had proof over her lies about an amorous relationship with Joseph"
The truth is dat in d days of Joseph it's not on record dat people eventually knew d truth about d scandal the truth was only revealed to us thru d Bible bcuz only God, Joseph and potiphars wife knew it and she never confessed. So Joseph probably carried d stigma of being a rapist all his life
However God knew d truth! And he kept on promoting Joseph!

1 Like

Re: "Delete Yourself From My Life If You Believe Stephanie Otobo" - Reno Omokri by DLondonboiy: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Only BMCs, melu-melus, agents of darkness and confused atheists believe that harlot..

You devils can try all you want, give it your best shot...
Apostle sulieman is tough!!
Re: "Delete Yourself From My Life If You Believe Stephanie Otobo" - Reno Omokri by tunderay(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Who dey inside your life before? A pastor showing solidarity to his fellow pastor. I just hope you no dey do party, else another Otobo will be out soon.
Re: "Delete Yourself From My Life If You Believe Stephanie Otobo" - Reno Omokri by helinues: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Any similarities between Apostle Sule and Reno

Yes, they are both pastor
They both can lie when it is not necessary.

btw, having Reno as a friend is like having cancer of the heart
Re: "Delete Yourself From My Life If You Believe Stephanie Otobo" - Reno Omokri by Genius100: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
It's obvious Suleman has paid Reno to defend him

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Planned Re-nomination Of Magu As EFCC Chairman / Do The Anti Amnesty Protesters Have Police Permit To Protest? / Who Do Think Is More Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.