Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: (902 Views)

Poll: who's is better

saucekid: 60% (6 votes)
mode9: 40% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos From Wizkid Azonto Freestyle Video / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by tosinaded(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2009
trust me to always come up with trouble and fun wink  so who killed who??

Sauce kid on Jimmy's jump off
[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJk_3UnIesE&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

Modenine on Jimmy's jump off
[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzL9BG8uZgo&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by bjmighty(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2009
Of course, sauce kid's freestyle with Ghetto P looks like acting. Its obvious they have rehearsed b4 coming to Jimmy. Go on Youtube and read peoplees comments, its obvious.
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by tosinaded(m): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2009
bjmighty:

Of course, sauce kid's freestyle with Ghetto P looks like acting. Its obvious they have rehearsed b4 coming to Jimmy. Go on Youtube and read peoplees comments, its obvious.

rotflmfao grin

first u deviate from the question. . . . . . . then u say its rehearsed cos people like say it was?
even a non hip hop head will tell u twas a freestyle!!!!

offwhich we both know mode9 used lines from his albums and mixtapes on that so called freestyle grin
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by javalove(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2009
@tosin

that wasnt a freestyle from saucekid. I call it a collabo!!!! For God's sake, post Freestyles OWN saucekid not a collabo fool!!! Are u a hip hop head at all??
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by tosinaded(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2009
i see somepeeps av got problems reading and understanding simple english!!!!

ok lemme break it down grin

compare modes freestyle and saucekid's part and tell me did better undecided
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by punchlinee: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2009
LOL, MIGHTY IS kNOWN TO ALWAYS SIDE MODENINE, on THE CONTRARY GHETTO P OUTSHINES BOTH OF THEM .LOL
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by javalove(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2009
Ok, Modenine's freestyle was better by millions of miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this rap thing I'm bound to be the last man standing/
God forbid but if i fall off, I land a good landing/
I'll throw SAND IN UR FOOD if u eva try to CRUNCH me/
U got WEAK lines, but u still wanna BUNGEE/
We bring the. . .sound, real heads and feeling UP/
I'm so UNDERGROUND, CRUUDE OIL leaks from my CIELING
. . .
. . .
U in FREESTYLING mode is a GENEROUS HAIR DRESSER,
Peer pressure leaves me lone like . . .
Born in UK but still rep Nigeria. . .

etc etc

oya post some of saucekid's lines from that freestyle and lets break em down. . .fools
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by kpolli(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2009
can sauce kid freestyle?
never heard any of his,
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by aldon: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2009
@java,Are those suppose 2b freestyles after hearing those same lines on his mixtape? grin grin
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by dammiecool(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2009
help me ask am o tongue
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by bjmighty(m): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2009
aldon:

@java,Are those suppose 2b freestyles after hearing those same lines on his mixtape? grin grin

In what song did he use those lines on his mixtapes? Very simple question, simple answer required. Thank you.
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by javalove(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2009
he used dem on pentium IX mixtape on the Repekt track, second verse. . .

that said. . .

quote saucekid;s lines from that freestyle and compare it with what mode spat. Since saucekid doesnt have an album or a mixrape yet, it wont be easy to detect whether that was a "straight-from-his=head" freestyle. . .but either way, modenine was better
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by tosinaded(m): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2009
he used dem on pentium IX mixtape on the Repekt track, second verse. . .

was expectn u, thank God u came out urself and shot Mode9 in the head!!

Since saucekid doesnt have an album or a mixtape yet

his mixtape "money long" has done better than all of mode9's mixtapes and albums put together

it wont be easy to detect whether that was a "straight-from-his=head" freestyle. .

just admit this guy cnt freestyle from his head. . . simple undecided

but either way, modenine was better

even with his fake freesstyle, spitting his old stuvs. . . . . . . sauce was on top
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by tosinaded(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2009
this lines sinks all of mode's written freestyle!!!

i see this chic right there, i think she's a groupie
u know the groupie with the heavy dutty, bootie hmm
but that chic isnt cutie
listening to psquare now she wanna do me
keeps her on the DL(down low) cos shotie is Hughley (ugly)
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by tosinaded(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2009
3:24 - 4:00 - now thats a freestyle off da head!!!

@ java
tell mode9 that frestylimg off written stuvs is old sch, if he is so intelligent let him drop stuvs from his head wen he's freestyling
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by rapjunkie(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2009
sauce kid was more natural and IT IS OBVIOUS that parts off his freestyle was from the top

mode was spittin stictly pre written verses. . . . . even his intro was from mathematical sege
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by dammiecool(m): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2009
, no nice words
it was wacker than ur freestyle/
for silver bird 25th anniversary/
daddy showkey took u 2 d nursery/
mercy me now u wanna kick a verse 4 me/

imagine dis comin 4rom mode ix who cant freestyle grin cheesy
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by MeGaStReEt: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2009
Who is Sauce?

and who is Mode?
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by montelik(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2009
sauce kid had a tag team partner while mode nine went solo. That alone means I can't say sauce did a better job. Even though his sounded better.
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by javalove(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2009
tosinaded@:

this lines sinks all of mode's written freestyle!!!

i see this chic right there, i think she's a groupie
u know the groupie with the heavy dutty, bootie hmm
but that chic isnt cutie
listening to psquare now she wanna do me
keeps her on the DL(down low) cos shotie is Hughley (ugly)

CRAP!!!!!!!!! and u sef believe say na from head he spit these lines . . .who is foolin who?

mumu
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by tosinaded(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2009
javalove:

CRAP!!!!!!!!! and u sef believe say na from head he spit these lines . . .who is foolin who?

mumu

thats wut happens wen ur standard falls short of something!!!
mode9 ur standard cnt freestyle off his head so u think it applies to all rappers
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by javalove(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2009
tosinaded@:

thats wut happens wen your standard falls short of something!!!
mode9 your standard cnt freestyle off his head so u think it applies to all rappers

modenine freestyled wit Talib Kweli on rhythym 93.7 and it was dope. . .
modenine freestyled wen he was introduced as a judge of emcee africa and it was madd dope!!!

see, modenine has paid his dues. . .he has freestyled where ur saucekid can never dream of doing it. . .

i still repeat. . .99.9% of rappers who were on Jimmy's jump off didnt do any freestyle from dere head. . .

d only person who tried to do it was RUG HEAD MAN. . .and it was pathetic . . . a big time faliure!!!

at least modenine don do am enuff times so no cause for alarm
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by tosinaded(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2009
modenine freestyled wit Talib Kweli on rhythym 93.7 and it was dope. . .
modenine freestyled wen he was introduced as a judge of emcee africa and it was madd dope!!!

heard the one with talib on rhythm!!! it was his old shit jare!!!

mode9 isnt my fav rapper!!!
Re: Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: by javalove(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2009
tosinaded@:

heard the one with talib on rhythm!!! it was his old poo jare!!!

mode9 isnt my fav rapper!!!

to hell with u. . .

(1) (Reply)

New Ragga Sensation: Bornstar's Single Is First Off Dj Chascolee's New Mixtape / Watch Side One - One By One Ft Terry G / Duncan Mighty Ready To Rock Ghana At The Yes Boss Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.