Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Intercontinetal Bank Again O: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinetal Bank Again O: (3494 Views)

RE: SHL (NO WAHALA AGAIN O) / Intercontinetal Bank Test In Lagos / Bat Again O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinetal Bank Again O: by chieftony(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2007
One love,
Please how much on earth do you think inter bank can pay me afer all the stress I passed tru.
I got a call on Thursday 19th Jan,2007 to resum training @ lagos.
This call is consequent upon the test i wrote in abj sometimes late last year (2006).
Above all, i was informed that I have to provide accomm 4 myself during the training period.
Just imagine that shit
what is even their pay?
Please, someone should inform me B4 I change my mind.
Re: Intercontinetal Bank Again O: by archbishop(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2007
Hi,
Please don't change your mind because this is
your opportunity.
They around N80,000 for a starter.
Take care and find a relation in Lagos to stay
with. byeeeeeeee.
cool cool cool
Re: Intercontinetal Bank Again O: by tinamike(f): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2007
Pls who know a company advertising for emloyment.i need somebody to help me with any so i can apply.
Re: Intercontinetal Bank Again O: by temmky(f): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2007
You see one, u no happy, u dey do shakara. I no blame u, na because u be small boy.Abeg, if you are not interested,tell me so I can take ya place. All the same congrats and grab d opportunity.
Re: Intercontinetal Bank Again O: by ukgold(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2007
Plz, what was their test like, am in serious need of their test formant o1 congrats sha
Re: Intercontinetal Bank Again O: by R4J(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2007
Chief Tony you no serious @ all. They pay u 80k for training skl and N130k afterwards as an entry level person. Are u still fuming
Re: Intercontinetal Bank Again O: by yemikelvin: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2007
Egbon na wa for you o! Thats the highest paid bank in nigeria. If you miss this oppourtunity and am your father i am thinking of disowning you right away. Cease it its a great career with the bank
Re: Intercontinetal Bank Again O: by KINGSTEPS: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2007
My dear,

You beta not make such a mistake in trying to change your mind, are you crasy or what, do you know that we are still SSS, searching n you want to let go of one, listen, a bear at hand is worth a thousand lion in the forest.Look, according to a fellow naira, they are the highest paying bank now with a starter pay pack of #130,000 with full confirmation after normal training. So you beta look for the accommodation and start the training immediately. GOOD LUCK ndf CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Intercontinetal Bank Again O: by towseen(f): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2007
grin its true o.you just want to hear what people will say.i know deep down u want the job,that is even if u are not in lagos already squatig with someone.
Re: Intercontinetal Bank Again O: by EngrWahab(m): 4:25am On Feb 06, 2007
Congrats Chieftony, I like to know If you attended any interview before you were called to join others at the training school. Wishing u good luck.
Re: Intercontinetal Bank Again O: by fredie(f): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2007
ichie,
i wrote the exam too but in PH. i cannot describe the battle of musanga i fought before i was able to write the exam. you are lucky to be contacted. Grab the opportunity with all your limbs and don't let go. Remember us when you come into the cash. Congrats.
Re: Intercontinetal Bank Again O: by Yomsy: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2007
Congrats, we still dey huzzle for back.
Re: Intercontinetal Bank Again O: by pamssie(f): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2007
im so happy for you, chieftony. You should know that nothing good comes easy. Buckle up, find a relative or friend in lagos ok. All the best.
Re: Intercontinetal Bank Again O: by inntex242(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2007
O boy, no dey do shakara. We dey here dey look weda we go find our level u wey don find dey do shakara. A beg look 4 a place and stay and reap d fruit of ur labour after. Congrats dear.
Re: Intercontinetal Bank Again O: by DELEX: 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2007
guy,no change your mind oooooooooooo.just look 4 some 1 2 stay with.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Any Info About Sol Nigeria / Invite From Mastermindshrsg / Fresh Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.