Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime (26932 Views)

2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko / Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by XaintJoel20: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
So many Eastern politicians are shameless. For years so many states in the West were in the opposition when PDP was in power, we didn't see them jumping ship to the ruling party to remain relevant.
What stops the East from forming a strong unity party that would be the envy of all and could be aligned with to for a national government in the same way and manner Tinubu did with then ACN?

I will continue to laugh at my friends that think they would get Biafra with thid kind of mindsets.

Give an average Igbo man a plate of okpa and see him betray his village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Henrichemeka(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
With all due respect sir, you are a stake holder in this party and equally a lawyer, what effort have you make to see that this conflict of interest is resolved before thinking about defection?
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by donratcock: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sullivan has betrayed me and many igbos that admired his good work
He will pay dearly for this act of treachery
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Kosy79(f): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
were you tryingto contact me? send email to kellyprice2k16@gmail.com
Ok
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Kingsley1000(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
donratcock:
Sullivan has betrayed me and many igbos that admired his good work
He will pay dearly for this act of treachery
is pdp an igbo party ? what have they done for us for the past 17years
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
modath:

O to ojo meta, how are you doing?
O jo kan pelu o, madam. Owo mi di die ni enu jo meta yi ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction / Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example / Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.