Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) (43935 Views)

Emma Otika Attacked, His Head Broken In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics / Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by UltraLeslie1: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
The Warri B division police is one of the worst in the entire rotten police force in Nigeria. Thier routine operation is mounting road block on the streets and telling you yoyr driver's licence is fake, before extorting money from you.

Twice thier worthless revenue-generating DPO has been chased by the community for extortion and corruption.

The family of the murdered boy should sue these lawless apes in uniforms.
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Why keep going to the local police to report?...when they may be the very ones who killed the guy?...need to gather a posse and March down to the governor's office/home.... and if nothing is done immediately... they and the Police would know what to expect.

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by ojialo(m): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
cummando:
Blood of apostle sulele
lol you dey crazy hahahaha
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by YINKS89(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Na wa...... Na real WA.
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Princejboy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
henryanna36:
As shared by Ugwi....

'Police brutality warri, Delta state, Akpos aka( Kporido ) is a hair stylist at Enerhen junction, he, together with 2 other guys who are siblings, Otikpo and his brother, I really don't know the name of his brother, were arrested on Wednesday 15/03/2017 by NPF B division in warri Delta state, at the venue they attended a service of song. They were about to leave at the end of the program, when some members of the police force intercepted them and took them away before anyone could notice save one witness, on the ground the car Otikpo bought was a stolen car, believe me none of the above mentioned guys could steal or have ever stolen, na warri we for grow, who dey thief with gun we know am, pocket picker we know am, 419 we know am, anything u dey do we must know, na enerhen junction, people must know your character which is your identity, this guys no way them be thief and if they bought a stolen car, I am sure the police should investigate. Well to cut the long story short one of our own working with the Warri General hospital was present when the police brought the body of Akpos to the mortuary, he was even shocked and immediately told the force man where he knew the dead Akpos and in fact Akpos was the stylist who cut his hair a few days ago, if not for this guy the family wouldn't had known their son had long been killed and yet the police is still depriving them, the family was at the station Wednesday night and also on Thursday morning, they didn't give them any chance to see their son and brother, it was on Thursday night his photo was brought, as I write this we haven't heard any news about the other guys, if they are dead or alive, Akpos was only a passenger, Otikpo is the owner of the said stolen car.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/hair-stylist-allegedly-killed-by-police.html
And police is ur friend.....hmmmmmmm naija were er thou going
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by chloride6: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
Apo 6 loading
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Taribizy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
It's true. I heard the sad story today that an innocent barber has been killed. There are many things in my heart to say.... May his family be given the grace to bear this grievous loss cry
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by obyno417(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
RIP man as for d olokpa Dem nemesis go still catch Una.Una next transfer na north where boko Haram go behead Una useless beast in uniforms.
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Horus(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR4q6ur4mC8

See Nigerian police robbing at noon day
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Ijaya123: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
marltech:
This is the problem of Nigerian police, they act before they ask. How could you possibly kill someone without been sure he was the thief?
Now a laugh has just been wasted. What remedy could he made.
This is just so disheartening cry

MEANWHILE Watch cossy display her massive oranges in new video

Even if he was a thief, the police have no right to kill him. Simply charge him to court. This is extra judiciary killing and should be condemned absolutely.

I wish we have a special court to handle all these cases of extra judiciary killing by the men in uniform with a space of 6 months.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Allosaurus: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
How can someone be dead and look so much alive?

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Larryfest(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
If its not army brutality or air force then it has to be police brutality,same people we pay to protect us are the ones tormenting us....

2 Likes

Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by selfmadeboss: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
U DEY MAD
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Ekpekus(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
That B Division A.K.A Avenue police station matter too hard.. only dem go kill, harass, intimidate and do anyhow..
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Tijani0852(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Na whao where are we going in nigeria.Are those police not also a murderer?
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by rejuvenation: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Na this kain things cause warri crises.. when boys drop tools carry Bible.. Police go dey smart... if boys take action that town go hot... All dem kelebe wen dey read this post boys blood dey hot oo....make u na no allow you na wife and mama cry for nutin govt work no be work.
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nigerian Police Force = Judge, Jury & the Executioner. Donpressors undecided
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by marltech: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Jabioro:
Laugh>><<life

Modified. Thanks kiss
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
marltech:

Modified. Thanks kiss
You are welcome
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by pinkpant: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
it's looking like he was killed to cover up something fishy...
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lord;I pray that my life shall not be wasted in Jesus name. .Why would somebody used his own stupidity to terminate the life of an innocent person like this ?
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by tope3x(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Endtimesmith:
Nigerians,Please this is becoming a great threat to the youths in Warri, Police always embarrass youths in Warri with false accusations consistently, l feel Warri own is too bad,to be successful in Warri as a youth is the biggest crime in Nigeria.
bro, no be only warri, even in ibadan, it's a crime to be a youth and be successful, 90% of youth in IB can't go out during the day anymore just to avoid police embarrassment or brutality. ..I tire for this country

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by LordOfNaira: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Every sector of the Nigerian society needs restructuring. The Nigerian Police Force, especially, is a nuisance. Many of the policemen are nothing but hired killers in uniforms.
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nne5:
Simple.
Kill the police man too.
Nne beko kulu tempa
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Senipapa(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
eph123:
What exactly is going on in this country?

Every day it is one Graphic picture or the other on Nairaland. Don't we have a basic respect for human life? Why should the bodies of the dead be displayed all over the net. What kind of country is this?

In other countries, when fatal accidents occur, the first thing they do is cover up the dead, but in Nigeria people will whip out phones and start recording. Shameless country.
critic, though you have a point here, I noticed you criticize every goddam thin, your oversabi too much abeg, take a chill pill you can't be smarter than every Nigerian.
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by SOE42414: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
The police man should be prosecuted immediately
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by eph123(f): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Senipapa:
critic, though you have a point here, I noticed you criticize every goddam thin, your oversabi too much abeg, take a chill pill you can't be smarter than every Nigerian.

Pele. Don't tell me you're still smarting over your article that I called out the other time. As I said then, if you had written an objective piece, it would have been well analysed, if you can't take criticism then don't write, very simple.
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by destinysaid(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
THey cry leave sorrow tears and blood.

Their regular trademark. cry

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Senipapa(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
eph123:

Pele. Don't tell me you're still smarting over your article that I called out the other time. As I said then, if you had written an objective piece, it would have been well analysed, if you can't take criticism then don't write, very simple.

Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Emassive(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
The same police that greet James Ibori from my state has killed a thief that didn't even set eyes on a judge... This is the Zoo some yoruba muslim will die for
Re: Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by mchenryking0(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
I wouldn't from dis moment onward pity or feel sorry for any police man death. just wasting lives of innocent people and d authority will cover it up.
to other policeman reading all dis stories about police killing & indulging in it. I pray it happen to ur immediate family so that u people know &feel same anguish pain d family of those innocent people you killed and d ones you unjustly labelled criminal becos of money.
yeye set of people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari / Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki / Sanwo-Olu Lifts Curfew Due To EndSARS Riots In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.