Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Any Company That Want Their Goods To Be Distributed In Aba? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Company That Want Their Goods To Be Distributed In Aba? (704 Views)

Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner / Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost / "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Company That Want Their Goods To Be Distributed In Aba? by jmoore(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
If you have any goods that you want to be distributed in Aba, then there is a space for you.

There's already a warehouse in place. If there is need for expansiion of the warehouse, it can be done.

Goods to be distributed should be non-perishable goods.

Contact me by private message.
Re: Any Company That Want Their Goods To Be Distributed In Aba? by kayzat: 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
what good can someone by very from aba to distribute at reasonable price in places like Abeokuta.
Re: Any Company That Want Their Goods To Be Distributed In Aba? by sweetval: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
kayzat:
what good can someone by very from aba to distribute at reasonable price in places like Abeokuta.
Boxers business.. Send me an email with ur number if u interested.. Obipeter8@gmail.com
Re: Any Company That Want Their Goods To Be Distributed In Aba? by jmoore(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2017
kayzat:
You can try shoes, bags etc.
Re: Any Company That Want Their Goods To Be Distributed In Aba? by kayzat: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2017
jmoore:

You can try shoes, bags etc.

how quality are their shoes and bags and what about the ROI. sorry I am asking all this because I have not been to aba before.
Re: Any Company That Want Their Goods To Be Distributed In Aba? by jmoore(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2017
kayzat:

how quality are their shoes and bags and what about the ROI. sorry I am asking all this because I have not been to aba before.

I am not into shoe business, but I think the return on investment will be good enough. About quality, you have to discuss with the producer to get you the standard you want so he doesn't compromise.
Re: Any Company That Want Their Goods To Be Distributed In Aba? by kayzat: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2017
jmoore:

I am not into shoe business, but I think the return on investment will be good enough. About quality, you have to discuss with the producer to get you the standard you want so he doesn't compromise.

Thanks boss .

(1) (Reply)

Naira Vs Dollar Ongoing Battle / UBA Revolutionises Mobile Payments With *919# Magic Banking / Reloaded! E-book To Make $300/W Writing Articles On Iwriter -- Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.