Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now (9192 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail / List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-cvi2jwILawg/WMvoN8wGCSI/AAAAAAAAO7c/KPu07eQnCewHyZpjbr-iYbV189-b7DwGwCK4B/s1600/FIRE.jpg[/img]

My name is IpobExposed number one opposition of Igbos

A building located inside the popular Kuje Prison in the federal capital, Abuja, is currently on fire as fire extinguishers are not working.
According to a new report posted on Twitter by SaharaReporters, the clinic building inside the popular Kuje prison located at the federal capital territory (FCT) Abuja, is reportedly on fire and fire extinguishers are not functioning.
The Kuje Prison which is located on the outskirts of Kuje, a densely populated satellite town and headquarters of Kuje Area Council of the FCT, occupies a vast expanse of land has always been in the news as the “special accommodation for special people,” who have allegedly run foul of the laws of the land.
Apart from being the home of the regular prisoners serving various jail terms and the crime suspects awaiting trial, the facility is currently playing host to the embattled leader of the indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu and other celebrated political detainees undergoing trial on high profile

Source 1 http://www.otimestv.com/2017/03/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-in-grave-danger-as.html?utm_source=&utm_m

1 Like

Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by naijafella(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Please hide Nnamdi Kane, Andy Yakubu and others properly. They need to face better justice, not just fire burns.

7 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by Young03(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hurray
Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by Yarduni: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
and that area is very close to some friends . i hope it doesn't spread wide
Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by Kagarko(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
We pray it doesn't affect the inmates. The likes of Kanu, Yakubu . They wished PMB never returned.

1 Like

Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd44 pls do this guy account Rikor rikor
what will happen to.you that wish someone death?

9 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by legendsilver(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
God save our people in there, no amount of hatred will allow me wish anyone death. Live over death
Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by GameGod(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Is the terrorist Nnamdi kanu dead ?angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Please oh. All classified prisoners must be saved oh. No story that touches o.
Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
GameGod:
Is the terrorist Nnamdi kanu dead ?angry

GameGod my loving brother we are waiting just deligently to hear the good news grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
legendsilver:
God save our people in there, no amount of hatred will allow me wish anyone death. Live over death

Nnamdi Kanu is very devilish and not among God's people. If u doubt just watch how I exposed him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by kunlexy1759(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Estinguishers not working? O ma se o.
Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by SuperS1Panther: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Maybe the Southern Kaduna CBN Governor connived with the Crowned Prince of Kuje Prison to burn down their Zoological cages

1 Like

Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by donsteady(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Andrew with 9 million dollars in action
Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by GameGod(m): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
And after his death what next? All that matters is for justice to be served hence justice is always better than peace.
Then we jubilate and throw some parties. I'm not against the terrorist bastarrd because he wants Biafaudd, i'm against him because of his hateful approach. No peace for whoever refers to my nation as a zoo. Kanu will die tonigth cool

3 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by GameGod(m): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
[s]
Biafraordeath:

If Nnamdi Kanu is dead we give Nigeria just one week.

If Buratai Osinbanjo and others don't go down. If we don't destroy all APC members call me a fool.

Don't just touch his life. U guys may beat him but if he dies. One week is too small to destroy the who zoo he warned
[/s]
Chest beater grin grin With what army? These ones i guesss cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by Ogene001: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
why are they hoping for fire to kill kanu? that means they have already accepted defeat. I thought they said kanu will sing national anthem in less than one month?? Just watch how this planned asasination will fail

3 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s]
Chest beater grin grin With what army? These ones i guesss cheesy cheesy

GameGod e be like sey u prepare for them.

This people are full of lies and chest beating. Before they cheat beat that if Kanu can ever be arrested. And he was

Next they chest beat that if he will stay pass a week. And is over 2 years

Next they chest beat that if Kanu will be beaten and he was.

Now they're chest beating if Kanu will be killed if he is eventually killed they will start cheat beating if his body is not brought to Biafra land that they will be war. Lol kikiki. grin

7 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ogene001:
why are they hoping for fire to kill kanu? that means they have already accepted defeat. I thought they said kanu will sing national anthem in less than one month?? Just watch how this planned asasination will fail

If Kanu is killed so Nigerians accepted defeat? Lol. No more British will come. Abeg make una no take laugh tear my belle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Now Report Erring Officials To LASG And RRS? / Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan / Do Not Legalise Prostitution – Mrs Abimbola Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.