Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) (27748 Views)

FG To Rebuild Destroyed Houses In Southern Kaduna After Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes / Expect Sectarian Riots After Friday Prayers In The North Over Trump/jerusalem / Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by henryanna36: 1:50am On Mar 18, 2017
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by Rariya,disciples of Shitte leader Zakzaky including children were on Friday attacked by youths in Lere LGA,Kaduna state.This happened after Friday prayers.

Our Hausa readers should please explain more with the help of the screenshot below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/youths-brutalise-shitte-members-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by henryanna36: 1:50am On Mar 18, 2017

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by mexxmoney: 2:20am On Mar 18, 2017
Kaduna again ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 18, 2017
Aboki hafa na.....
Una can like to use knife!!!!!
Any small thing cut cut...

Anyways Rip to the wounded

Their knives na death sentence..

Atomic poison

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by naijacampu(m): 3:36am On Mar 18, 2017
Even children? This people are animals in human skin, no wonder some other tribes no longer want to be in the same country with them.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 3:48am On Mar 18, 2017
Hausa again? are you the only people in this country?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by Nutase: 4:10am On Mar 18, 2017
Midget at work

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by zionmade2: 4:16am On Mar 18, 2017
That goes to show d kind of hatred dat d mosque breeds. D heart of these northern muslims are so cold especially of fridays.
And one would come here and start telling us to hold d killer and forget reason for d killing.
To all my brodas in d north everything u do outside ur home on fridays shud end once it is 2pm. because after dat time all u will see are dangers walking in human bodies.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 4:31am On Mar 18, 2017
Gradually northern Nigeria is sliding into civil war and genocide. undecided

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 4:35am On Mar 18, 2017
They came for d Biafrans and I kept quiet cos I was not a Biafran.
They came for d Shiites and I kept quiet cos I was not a shiite.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 18, 2017
This attack on Shìíte should stop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by mile12crises: 6:05am On Mar 18, 2017
dokiOloye:
They came for d Biafrans and I kept quiet cos I was not a Biafran.
They came for d Shiites and I kept quiet cos I was not a shiite.

And behold they stormed Ile ife, beheaded us and paraded the heads on electric poles like the biblical Herold and John the Baptist.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by mykelmeezy: 6:12am On Mar 18, 2017
the religion of peace are back at it

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 6:23am On Mar 18, 2017
This is barbaric and uncivilized behaviour.
Imagine attacking innocent children cuz of religion.
Why can't all these fundamentalists learn fromChristianity.
Christianity have Catholics, Pentecostal, Protestants, etc yet, they are living in peace and under one body CAN.
That u re a Sunni Moslem, should not cause u to attack Shia.
U should be civilized well enough to understand that humans are different, and can never be the same in reasoning. You all should be able to tolerate people that share different religious ideologies from you.
U re making it appear that your God is not capable.
Must u kill for God
Allow God to be the judge.
What makes u think that you are holier than thou
All these savage acts contradicts ur claim that Islam is a religion of peace.
U can't win souls /converts by compulsion, it's through goodwill.
Christianity doesn't use sword, it doesn't compel people, yet they hv multitude of followers.
Religious beliefs shouldn't be by force.
At the end of the day, it's ur life here on earth that will determine where u will go to, not basically ur religion or Church.
The ways of God is not the ways of man.
I reiterate, stop killing and bombing ur brothers in the name of fighting Allah's cause.
If Allah is the Supreme being as u proclaim, let him be the judge in the hereafter.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by Masterclass32: 6:32am On Mar 18, 2017
Kaduna state has become notorious for religion-related crisis. What's the Governor doing?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by chuka5000(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2017
do these guys know the hate they're planting in the heart of this young generation? do they want to start what ten generations cannot finish?

I tire for this country sha.

my sincere feelings goes out to children who have lost their lives in this whole thing and to the heart broken parents (the innocent ones though)

lalasticlala
seun
mynd44

6 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by Wesely01(m): 6:42am On Mar 18, 2017
henryanna36:
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by Rariya,disciples of Shitte leader Zakzaky including children were on Friday attacked by youths in Lere LGA,Kaduna state.This happened after Friday prayers.

Our Hausa readers should please explain more with the help of the screenshot below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/youths-brutalise-shitte-members-in.html?m=1

Well this attacks on shitte have been going on for years , one simple question all you bigots how do you know you more holy than the next person sha na your father,mother or family member create the religion ??

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by omodave(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2017
This people shaa, once they are high they go about doing wonders with there knife and daggers, well you can't give what you don't have. It's what they are been taught.....

3 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by adem30: 7:24am On Mar 18, 2017
mile12crises:

And behold they stormed Ile ife, beheaded us and paraded the heads on electric poles like the biblical Herold and John the Baptist.

And they died in Hundreds and run away in thousands because they killed one man.
Unlike where they kill a whole village somewhere in southeast and they come on Nairaland to beat their chest

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by badmrkt(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2017
adem30:

And they died in Hundreds and run away in thousands because they killed one man.
Unlike where they kill a whole village somewhere in southeast and they come on Nairaland to beat their chest
bros pls name the village they killed everyone...

19 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by stephleena(f): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2017
all I can say is,Islam is peace...

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by oduastates: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2017
SMH
Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by bubu2019: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2017
I'm i happy for dis?,maybe i am.at least dis will shift dia attension away from christians for now.confusion in dia camp

2 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by mich24(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2017
Army showing casing their fighting prowess on civilians every now and then, they should kwantinue.

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by Jabioro: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2017
I am extremely happy, or I should blame you reading my comments for been happy at this ugly event? When dog eat dog the others reasonable animals watch in 3HD.. Please no one to separate them.. let us known the last man standing ...
Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by metallisc(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2017
Masterclass32:
Kaduna state has become notorious for religion-related crisis. What's the Governor doing?

paying them for jobs well done and continued massacre! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2017
Kaduna becoming a slaughterhouse

3 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by kristian98(m): 8:41am On Mar 18, 2017
i can provide you with a script for a video responsive site like paypal and godaddy at a very cheap price than you would ever see. Call me at 0 7 0 6 0 8 4 4 8 6 9 for more details. Order 1script and get one free. I won't charge you unecessary amounts
Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 8:42am On Mar 18, 2017
This rubbish is being stretched too far.

On what basis can we complain of Xenophobic attacks in south Africa, when we are doing the same thing to ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by Dc4life(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2017

Haba dan Allah, meyasa wasu mutanan basu da tausayi da tunani ne kafin su aikata wani abun, su yan Shi'an me sukai musu ne, karfa su manta Allah suke ma laifi ba mutane ba kuma ayanzu in suka tuba suka daina Allah zai yafe musu laifinsu, amman fa kar mutanan da suka aikata wannan abin suyi tunanin Allah zaiyafe musu, saboda Allah na yafe laifin da bawarsa yamasa ne ba laifin mutum akan mutum ba, Dan Allah adinga tunani da aiki da ilimi kafin a aikata irin wannan abun... Duk da cewa shi'a ba abin yi bane amman wannan abin baiyi dadi ba. Allah yasa mudace

Re: Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2017
Pls are this shitte not Moslems?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Ajiri In Borno / Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.