Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

'Buhari Is Responsible For Senate Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Boss': Saraki(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Is Responsible For Senate Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Boss': Saraki(pics) (1490 Views)

Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina / Senate’s Rejection Of Magu: Lawyers React, Blame Presidency / $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Buhari Is Responsible For Senate Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Boss': Saraki(pics) by sixtuschimere: 7:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Ex-Reuters and present TVC News reporter Sumner Shagari was in Morocco where he interviewed Saraki on Magu's rejection,Hamid Ali appearing before the senate and more.Saraki blamed Magu's rejection on lack of consultation by the presidency.He wrote....

'SARAKI, IN INTERVIEW WITH ME, SPEAKS ON MAGU, ALI AND NIGERIA-MOROCCO RELATIONS

TVC News, Dakhla - The Nigerian Senate has denied rejecting EFCC Acting Chairman, Ibrahim Magu because of corruption allegations saying lack of consultation and indictment by security reports meant it had no choice than to follow institutional procedures.

Senate President, Bukola Saraki disclosed this in an interview with TVC News Sumner Sambo in Dakhla, Morocco where he is attending an African Summit on climate change and food security with other senators'

Saraki also says the Presidency's failure to consult widely on Magu's nomination or on issues such as the summon of Customs Comptroller General, Hamid Ali,  is denying it of goodwill among senators.

We really had some good laughter when I asked whether he was personally stopping Magu as being alleged to which he said he had nothing personal against the Acting EFCC boss or Sen. Ali Ndume'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/saraki-blames-presidency-failure-of.html?m=1

Re: 'Buhari Is Responsible For Senate Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Boss': Saraki(pics) by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2017
cooperate liars
Re: 'Buhari Is Responsible For Senate Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Boss': Saraki(pics) by lokito: 7:02am On Mar 18, 2017
These leaders of the effed-up APC rookie. SMH!!!
Re: 'Buhari Is Responsible For Senate Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Boss': Saraki(pics) by 48noble(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2017
due consultation synonymous to bribes in 'Ghana must go'

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Is Responsible For Senate Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Boss': Saraki(pics) by Young03(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2017
good then
Re: 'Buhari Is Responsible For Senate Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Boss': Saraki(pics) by PeterObi2019(m): 7:16am On Mar 18, 2017
All these confusions will come to an end by 2019!

Obi is the man...

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Responsible For Senate Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Boss': Saraki(pics) by PeterObi2019(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2017
Obi we know...

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Responsible For Senate Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Boss': Saraki(pics) by omenkaLives(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2017
So long as Magu keeps blasting full throttle, he I'll never be confirmed by those crooks, DSS report or not.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Is Responsible For Senate Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Boss': Saraki(pics) by iambijo(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2017
Buhari is not good politician, why he will send magu out there all alone without making any deal with senate may be he want to us nigerians to believe that senate as enemy to his government progress or he just don't know how to play the game
Re: 'Buhari Is Responsible For Senate Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Boss': Saraki(pics) by AlhajiSpray(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2017
PeterObi2019:
Obi we know...

My friend shut up and stop spamming threads with this your doomed and quite senseless campaign for this female voiced jonser!

Obi wetin?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Responsible For Senate Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Boss': Saraki(pics) by Hoddor(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2017
Is buhari's London checkup not due yet? I'm asking because, since this badluck of a man resumed work, I've not had light o, even flashing, I no see..... cry cry

Someone should please, tell baba to try and visit London, his check up is due......... angry

(1) (Reply)

picture of ogunwusi ooni Of Ife / obasanjom Talking To Empty Chair In London. / Who Is Osita Chidoka (ike Obosi)? / PDP Plans To Win 30 States In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.