Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

I Couldn't Sacrifice Money For Love- Iyanya On Relationship With Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Couldn't Sacrifice Money For Love- Iyanya On Relationship With Yvonne Nelson (760 Views)

Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? / Majid Michel Poses With Yvonne Nelson's Baby Bump / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Couldn't Sacrifice Money For Love- Iyanya On Relationship With Yvonne Nelson by Ifecoded(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2017
The Afro pop singer has made yet another appearance in the social media with his disclosure about his past relationship with Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson…..

Iyanya has revealed real reasons he broke up with Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson. He made the revelation in a new interview with The Nation. He said: “We broke up because we hardly had time for each other........

So, it’s like every time she flies from Ghana to Nigeria during that time I dropped Kukere, I was hustling and I would do four shows in a day and I will make 2million because I was a hustling boy and any call at any time I was going for it...........
Now the question is: Would You Sacrifice Money For Love
Re: I Couldn't Sacrifice Money For Love- Iyanya On Relationship With Yvonne Nelson by Dojupyo(f): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2017
Guys make the money first and fall in love later
Re: I Couldn't Sacrifice Money For Love- Iyanya On Relationship With Yvonne Nelson by Ifecoded(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2017
Dojupyo:
Guys make the money first and fall in love later
You re rightn don't fall in Love while broke but Will you be happy if your struggling bf/fiance is not committed in your relationship?
Re: I Couldn't Sacrifice Money For Love- Iyanya On Relationship With Yvonne Nelson by mexxmoney: 10:21am On Mar 18, 2017
Owo ni koko
Re: I Couldn't Sacrifice Money For Love- Iyanya On Relationship With Yvonne Nelson by Ifecoded(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2017
mexxmoney:
Owo ni koko
Loving You o jawo mo

(1) (Reply)

Fans Blast Tonto's 'husband Snatcher' Roseline Muerer Over Suspicious Caption / 11 Female Celebrities Who Don’t Wear Underwears / List Of Top 12 Nigerian Artistes Olamide Badoo Has Help To Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.