Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Do Know How To Prepare Egusi Soup? Check Out This New Way Discovered - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do Know How To Prepare Egusi Soup? Check Out This New Way Discovered (613 Views)

Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / The "Real Hulk" Discovered!!!(photo) / The Moment Bisola Discovered Thin Tall Tony Is Married (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Know How To Prepare Egusi Soup? Check Out This New Way Discovered by orjisblog(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2017
Most Times its not about Slay Queen,Bae on point,or Dressing to impress.. Its Mostly About Do You Know How To cook? Can you win a mans heart? Guys do you just wait for anything to come around so you eat?
I challege Most of you reading this that you dont know how to cook Egusi soup,Check out this new way discovered,compare it to yours and tell us if you got it right... If you dont i guess because you dont know how to cook.. Lolzz

Check out the new style here..
https:///ch2W5Y

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tboss Again,says N25m Is Nothing To Her And Half Caste Ladies Are Hot / Bbn!!my Girlfriend Was Upset About Me Kissing Bisola In The House_bally / Bisola Says She Cannot Date Efe.. When Asked By Her Fan [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.