Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Reno Omokri - Why El-rufai's Memo To Buhari Was Leaked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri - Why El-rufai's Memo To Buhari Was Leaked (788 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" / APC NEC: Why El-rufai, Akeredolu, Bello, Others Are Backing Oyegun / El-rufai’s Memo Shocks Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri - Why El-rufai's Memo To Buhari Was Leaked by benkeke(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2017
Reno Omokri on Friday disclosed why Governor Nasir El-Rufai's memo to President Muhammadu Buhari was leaked. 

Omokri who accused El-Rufai of orchestrating the leak said it was done to take attention away from the Governor's role in the Apostle Johnson Suleiman sex scandal. 

Omokri tweeted, "Why was El-Rufai's memo to PMB (President Buhari) only leaked after Apostle Suleman raised alarm of El-Rufai's sponsorship of his prostitute accuser?"

''See how the narrative shifted from the trail of breadcrumbs behind the harlot to the memo. A classic diversion."

''Hilary Clinton said 'If I want to knock a story off front page I change my hairstyle', by leaking the memo, El-Rufai changed his hairstyle."

''When a tiger finishes attacking it's enemies and has none left, it attacks it's friends. El-Rufai is a tiger. A tiger's nature is to attack!"
Re: Reno Omokri - Why El-rufai's Memo To Buhari Was Leaked by benkeke(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2017
Hell-Rufai must pay dearly for it. I will not put off my candle until he enters 6 feet. Let him bring his daughters to lay claims at Apostle Johnson Suleman.
Re: Reno Omokri - Why El-rufai's Memo To Buhari Was Leaked by omenkaLives(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2017
Between this dude and the average īmbecile, I really don't know who's more foolish.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri - Why El-rufai's Memo To Buhari Was Leaked by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2017
Dis man is just funny
Re: Reno Omokri - Why El-rufai's Memo To Buhari Was Leaked by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2017
Nawao
Re: Reno Omokri - Why El-rufai's Memo To Buhari Was Leaked by thinkdip(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2017
I love this drama

(1) (Reply)

The Big Conspiracy Against Ajaokuta Steel / Doctor Insist, Buhari To Return To London For Follow Up Medical Check Up. / But They Know The Truth!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.