Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Make Money :forex Sarrogate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money :forex Sarrogate (385 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money :forex Sarrogate by steveblue: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2017
In view of the present austerity crisis rocking the nation, it is therefore imperative to invest wisely in the right profitable business that yields good returns as profits. Thus it is in the light of this i present to you SARROGATE FOREX . This is a method of trading where a professional trader manages the account of a client on his behalf. The main reason why i came up with this scheme was as a result of personal observations knowing fully well that there are some working class personal who would like to make extra income simply by trading forex but due to tight office schedules are denied this privileges. To effectively kick-start, an equivalent amount of a standard lots is required This amount is set as a benchmark to enable the actualization of a considerable returns at month end which will be 10% of total investment this will continue over a set stipulated time ( usually within 6 months to a year) based on the bilateral agreement between both parties.

NOTE: I DO NOT PRACTICE GUESS WORK OR FLUKE IN FOREX, RATHER , I TRADE PRICE ACTION DIRECTLY ,IRRESPECTIVE OF CURRENCY PAIRS. SO I KNOW WHEN TO ENTER THE MARKET TO MAKE PROFIT AND WHEN TO STAY OUT OF THE MARKET.

At the moment, to ensure full concentration i can only entertain few interested participant , who are willing to take advantage of this exclusive offer and watch their finance grow effortlessly can drop their email address . Below is a screen shot of a profitable trade just recently

(1) (Reply)

Lease Your Cars To Our Company And Get Paid Daily. / In Need Of Diesel Generator Technician? / Upgrade Your Business With Kinsoft Erp. Take A Free Demo And Get A Free Copy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.