Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Girl Turned Her Skin Disease Into A Piece Of Art And This Is Truly Beautiful - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Turned Her Skin Disease Into A Piece Of Art And This Is Truly Beautiful (842 Views)

I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help / Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Turned Her Skin Disease Into A Piece Of Art And This Is Truly Beautiful by jerrykho(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ash Soto was diagnosed with vitiligo when she was12 years old
It’s a rare skin disease which causes pigment loss, leaving large white patches all over body
During Ash’s teen years vitiligo spreaded the most and the bullying began
After a little girl asked Ash if she had showered in bleach, Ash felt too ashamed of her skin and decided to never show any of it in public
“I was so shocked that someone said that to me that I cried and cried, I didn’t want to have the condition any more,” Soto said
However, in her late teens, Ash made herself do these little challenges, such as walking outside with a short-sleeved shirt

Re: Girl Turned Her Skin Disease Into A Piece Of Art And This Is Truly Beautiful by jerrykho(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
But it wasn’t until she started doing body art that she learned to love her skin condition
She started by drawing around the white patches and saw that it looked like a world map
“I never realised how beautiful my vitiligo was until I traced it with a black marker, it really helps to bring out the different colours of my skin”

Re: Girl Turned Her Skin Disease Into A Piece Of Art And This Is Truly Beautiful by jerrykho(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
“I will continue creating different pieces of art with my skin and hope it inspires others in the process”
“Now what others would perceive as an imperfection I have made into something more beautiful and made it more accepted than before”

http://izismile.com/2017/03/17/this_girl_turned_her_skin_disease_into_a_piece_of_art_and_this_is_truly_beautiful_11_pics.html

Re: Girl Turned Her Skin Disease Into A Piece Of Art And This Is Truly Beautiful by Jabioro: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lobatan devil had fail again.. go on soun!
Re: Girl Turned Her Skin Disease Into A Piece Of Art And This Is Truly Beautiful by Nne5: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Don't like it
Re: Girl Turned Her Skin Disease Into A Piece Of Art And This Is Truly Beautiful by chuks34(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Seriously
Re: Girl Turned Her Skin Disease Into A Piece Of Art And This Is Truly Beautiful by Tenkobos(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Someone asked whether she bathed with a bleach?

I give up on people.

(1) (Reply)

Python Grabs A Man's Genitals (p*nis) / Woman Who Had 18 Miscarriages In 16 Years Gives Birth To Baby At 48 (photos) / What You Should Know About Popular Nigerian Cow Skin Delicacy ‘ponmo’ (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.