Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

*~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (1768 Views)

Poll: Who reps the most?

Sauron: 9% (4 votes)
Ibime: 38% (16 votes)
Eldee: 33% (14 votes)
Streetwise: 11% (5 votes)
Mailmac: 7% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz / NL Rap Battles chatroom / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by lalaboi(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2009
Hi guyz. . .

There is an official Nairaland awards going on! and your votes are needed to determine the TOP member for year 2009 in t his section!
The names below have been nominated for voting!

Sauron
Ibime
Eldee
Streetwise

These voting don't determine the best Netcee in this section!
Let the Voting begin
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ibime(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2009
Ibime is the only nucca who battled allcomers this year. . . . yes, he won some and lost some, but he never shirked a challenge. . . .he stayed busier than all competitors, often composing freestyles in a matter of minutes in order to keep up with the voluminous number of challengers that wanted to take his crown. . . . He also unified the belts as the undisputed Rap Champ for 10 months straight before a TKO against Streetwise. . . . . thats why my vote for NL Rap battles Man of the Year goes to Ibime!!!  cool

Sauron aka MetaSin should never make the shortlist having failed to properly clear his name before a jury of his peers. grin grin grin
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by streetwize(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2009
I'll jus take it we cant vote 4 ourselves and go for Ibime!!. . . .

He's a beast!!!. . . most consistent and prolific with punchlines dat can raise d dead, wordplay dat'll turn jack d ripper into a catholic nun and multies dat would send any emcee to an early grave, word!!
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by punchlinee: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2009
nonsense awards, nonsense thread , how can u nominate a biter like sauron to receive award? no brains.
and an idoitic streetwise who is running for battle that has just been on the site for 1 month? no sense
, it clearly shows that mukina and lalaboi are dashing the awards to their gay husbands and lesbian wives, the criteria for nomination these 4 is senseless, rapjunkie has not even been on the thread for like 6months
eldee has been insulting all and sundry ,,,,,even ofoka would have been better nominees,
useless awards , baseless awards, total rubbish , this is not credible so nobody should vote .gbam !!!!
u dumbo jumbo,. grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by kaydee(m): 6:18am On Dec 22, 2009
Ibime hands down but Mailmac should be on the list
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2009
I know Ibime's been great on the Rap Battles threads.
But c'mon, Streetwize gave this section a CPR.
He inspired me to restart Warcraft when the section was dead.

Before then, the only vibrant thread was the Sauron diss thread.
Even Ibime gives his best only when Streetwize decides to battle.

Streetwize is the soul of this section.

Yeah, Lalaboi too deserves an award.
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ibime(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2009
eldee:

Even Ibime gives his best only when Streetwize decides to battle,

I think Streetwize gives his best only when Ibime decides to battle. . . . hehehehehe. . . .
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by chamotex(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2009
What about Ofoka? cheesy grin
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by crudedude(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2009
Rap battles section member of the year? - very simple - - - IBIME!
Reason - most prolific n talented netcee here.others are either one of d above,none of d above,on lookers or Mods.thumbs up to Oga Lala, Street, Eldee n other netcees 4 spicin up this section this year.Merry Xmas fellas!
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Sauron1: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2009
Ibime:

Sauron aka MetaSin should never make the shortlist having failed to properly clear his name before a jury of his peers.  grin grin grin

Ibime should not even be on the short-list.
This section is not about battling alone. . . . . .Ibime drops no topicals. He is too narrow-minded to put his brains to task and kick knowledge.
The winner of this award should be a prolific battler and a writer that never stops from dropping knowledge all the time.

I think only Mailmalc and Lord Sauron qualify for that.
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrCrackles(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2009
chamotex:

What about Ofoka? cheesy grin
Ofoka ke shocked shocked grin

Topic

IBIME flat out. . .
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by lalaboi(m): 1:16am On Dec 24, 2009
Due to popular demand!. . .Mailmac ha been added to the shortlist!

Sorry for the early mix up!. . .So mailmac followers please cast your votes now. . .And to those of you who have already voted. . . .I apologise for the late entry
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by crudedude(m): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2009
na wa o. . .
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mykali(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2009
ibime . . .then maybe sauron. . . if he actually cleared the air about the metasin scandal.
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by chamotex(m): 12:50am On Dec 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

Ofoka ke shocked shocked grin

Yes na . . . Ofoka the flame spitting viper. grin grin grin grin
LWCMW (Laugh Wan Commot My Weave-On) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrCrackles(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2009
chamotex:

Nucca u rock a weave shocked shocked shocked
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by DBR: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2009
no second guessin it's  IBIME !!!!
Ummm Saurone? or Metasini? we hav to be sure who we givin d award to,
cos topical or knowledge droppin, we no longer know the real ghost behind d pen
shiiiiii that scandal is sooooo depresin'  grin grin grin

chamotex:

GBAM!! now chamo-T u gon set a bad man loose, cheesy

chamotex:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked chamo, wat r u on,dude??  lol grin

oNe
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by OldSYNC(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2009
I guess this lacks credibility. Come on, Who's Streetwise for Goodness sake? The Title reads "Rap Battles Section Member Of The Year"
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2009
OldSYNC:

I guess this lacks credibility. Come on, Who's Streetwise for Goodness sake? The Title reads "Rap Battles Section Member Of The Year"

Who's Streetwize?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 2:39am On Dec 28, 2009
I voted for Streetwize but Ibime's cool too.

Congrats Amigos, you really deserve it . . . you've had verses for everyone on NL.
Even me wey nor dey rap grin grin
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mailmalc(m): 2:52am On Dec 28, 2009
Compliment of the season y'all! cheesy Congrats Ibime.
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 28, 2009
undecided
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by eyoniggar(m): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2009
Truly metasin dnt deserve a spot here.
Ibime is the winner.

If wordsmith hasn't been on and off, he should have made the list too.
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2009
i voted Ibime cheesy

[s]Eldee sorry you got nominated in two sections and lost out on both[/s] grin grin grin

i still loff you grin grin
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by streetwize(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2009
Congrats Ibime, I voted 4 u too. Thanks 4 d vote eldee. . . .
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2009
*Hisses * F the award
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by ofokaofoki: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2010
Alexpissu:

*Hisses * F the award

@ALEXPISSU
ALEXPISSU I AGREE WIT U,, ELDEE IS THRASH, LOSING OUT IN ALL THE SECTIONS . COMPLETE THRASH

ELDEE CANT WIN WHILE I STILL RULE THE RAP THREADS AND WHEN HE IS STILL BEEFING HYBRID grin grin

NA MAN KNOW MAN ALL THIS MODS DEY USE FOR NAIRALAND, HYBRID DESERVES TO BE ON THE LIST, ALEXPISSU DESERVES TO BE ON THE LIS , OFOKA DESERVES TO BE ON THE LIST, A STREETWISE THAT CAME YESTERDAY AND BRIBED THEM , NO BE MAN KNOW MAN . EVEN SAURON THAT HAD THE WORST CHARACTER AND WORST BITING STORY WAS STILL NOMINAED , NA MAN NO MAN BE ALL THIS THING,. THE FUN HAS BEEN REMOVED

I DISCREDIT LALABOIS MAN NO MAN NOMINEES , BUT I LIKE IBIME AS A PERSON.
OFOKA RULES THE THREADS !!AND THIS PLACE WOULD REMAIN BORING WHILE I AM BANNED !!
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by HYBRIDX(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
undecided

the rap sections truly dead and buried ever since em clowns came tru . . . . lol
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by FatFish: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2010
HYbrid X
It be the sirens next
Cuz a pussi like you could get beaten up
You worry so much you be sleeping rough
Re: *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 04kaa: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2010
ibime deserves this, fakers like HJ should rot in hell grin grin

(1) (Reply)

~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** / Lyrical Chaos : Barackobarz Vs Mikuz / * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.