Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST (2642 Views)

Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019 / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by donwalexy4148(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
#BringBackOurEmployment# (A call for protest)

Fellow Nigerians,
The time has come for us to come together in solidarity and rally for our collective good, The time has come for we the youth to wake up from our slumber. The time has come for us to take what is rightfully ours. The time has come for us to speak out against the enemies and progress of our country Nigerian. The time has come for us to stand up and speak with one voice.
Fellow Nigerians, we must say enough of favoritism, god-fatherism, nepotism and tribalism at the ways and manner sons and daughters of the powerful are been recruited into the federal civil service.
Fellow Nigerians, i will like to draw to your notice that the entire recruitment process was a fraud and big scam, every name on the list has already been pre-arranged, organised and executed.

We noticed a lot of irregularities and fraud in the already released list (batch A) which include
1. Why would the name of a graduate with 3rd CLASS be on the list of a position meant for a GL10 officer, which was supposed to be a position occupied by a Masters degree holder. "big slap to education"
2. Why was the finance ministry not published or released in some state?
3. Why was some states not equally represented? "wat happened to the quater system we have been practicing all dis years"
4. The most qualified were not selected in terms of qualifications "abi sey we no get Ph.D and Masters holders who applied for dis jobs"
5. Why would a B.sc graduate who graduated 2015 be considered over a graduate with Masters degree and with a B.Sc certificate dated 2009. "everthing no just understand me anymore"
6. Why would a 3rd class graduate be selected over a masters degree holder, who also applied for the same position. "make dem tell us d technique dem take select dem"

Fellow Nigerians the time to speak up is now. we the youth must wake up and say NO to all this happening at the federal civil service commission. That is why we must all gather ourselves at the federal civil service gate on tuesday 21st of march for a mass protest to show solidarity and say enough-is-enough.
Fellow Nigerians, we must all come out in mass for this protest. Thanks

DATE: 21ST, MARCH 2017
VENUE; COMMISSION GATE, (Assemble point FRSC gate)
TIME: 9am

For further details please contact:
juliuswalexy@yahoo.com or 08119263165

Pls kindly share

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
i support u enough is enough i saw one late emir of kano son name in foreign affairs two tinibus name in lagos list i will be there to support

am coming with 10k wort of pepsi to replenish attendee

4 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by ukeme200(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Seconded

3 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by donwalexy4148(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
let go guys, we can do dis........... enough-is-enough

3 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by abdulbaba200(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
I surpport this move 100% enough is enough.

4 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by Airoflaw(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
issokay

1 Like

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by 2el(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Just because you didnt make the list dosnt mean the process was not fair...
FEDERAL CHARACTER

5 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by Ababadada: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
My name show for senior inspector ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment a third class graduate no connection. What are we going to expect for the interview interview.

2 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by psucc(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
It is only God that can help one succeed in Nigeria. Pls, I will admonished all those that had been cheated out to hope on God. These devils parading as leaders will not hesitate to draft in the killers (Police and Army) to 'quell' any protest against this inhuman treatment.

May God help the unconnected and lonely.

1 Like

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by lordofthering: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
frankly speaking the whole list is full of favourism,what make concluded dat d whole excercise was scam was at d time am checking the list online and i saw someone name wit lower credit even pass as a grade,one thing about nigeria would equally remain the same no matter the level of protest u can't beat the level of cabal aka "WHO YOU NO"

2 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by able88(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria...
Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by dhope: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
OP. I cant understand why someone who studied pure and applied mat would be shortlisted for mechanical Engineer position under ministry of works. Its beta to wait for next electn and shine eyes wella b4 we cast next vote

4 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by komzy589(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
donwalexy4148:

Fellow Nigerians,
The time has come for us to come together in solidarity and rally for our collective good, The time has come for we the youth to wake up from our slumber. The time has come for us to take what is rightfully ours. The time has come for us to speak out against the enemies and progress of our country Nigerian. The time has come for us to stand up and speak with one voice.
Fellow Nigerians, we must say enough of favoritism, god-fatherism, nepotism and tribalism at the ways and manner sons and daughters of the powerful are been recruited into the federal civil service.
Fellow Nigerians, i will like to draw to your notice that the entire recruitment process was a fraud and big scam, every name on the list has already been pre-arranged, organised and executed.

We noticed a lot of irregularities and fraud in the already released list (batch A) which include
1. Why would the name of a graduate with 3rd CLASS be on the list of a position meant for a GL10 officer, which was supposed to be a position occupied by a Masters degree holder. "big slap to education"
3. Why was some states not equally represented? "wat happened to the quater system we have been practicing all dis years"
4. The most qualified were not selected in terms of qualifications "abi sey we no get Ph.D and Masters holders who applied for dis jobs"
5. Why would a B.sc graduate who graduated 2015 be considered over a graduate with Masters degree and with a B.Sc certificate dated 2009. "everthing no just understand me anymore"
6. Why would a 3rd class graduate be selected over a masters degree holder, who also applied for the same position. "make dem tell us d technique dem take select dem"

Fellow Nigerians the time to speak up is now. we the youth must wake up and say NO to all this happening at the federal civil service commission. That is why we must all gather ourselves at the federal civil service gate on tuesday 21st of march for a mass protest to show solidarity and say enough-is-enough.

Pls kindly share
People with third class are not eligible to work abi? I don't want to insult u but if truly u have a masters, then u obviously bought it. If your sense of reasoning is correct, go back and check the requirements for the job and u will see that third class are not restricted from applying. If a cleaner post is vacant in an organisation, u can as well submit ur masters degree to make u more than qualified for the job.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by mank1234(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
komzy589:

People with third class are not eligible to work abi? I don't want to insult u but if truly u have a masters, then u obviously bought it. If your sense of reasoning is correct, go back and check the requirements for the job and u will see that third class are not restricted from applying. If a cleaner post is vacant in an organisation, u can as well submit ur masters degree to make u more than qualified for the job.

The criteria was all inclusive, so what did they use to drop those who equally met the criteria, if no test was conducted?
Why make a position open to every section of the country only to turn around and zone it after application had been submitted?
I pity those who bothered to waste their time in application; I'm sure they knew this would happened-they probably hoped for miracle.

A society that thrive on unfairness and unequal opportunity can never progress.

2 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by thebest1210(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
I MUST BE THERE!! enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by anagwogloria: 2:08am On Mar 19, 2017
Please help me check for Anagwo Gloria Chibuzor Imo state
Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2017
2el:
Just because you didnt make the list dosnt mean the process was not fair...

FEDERAL CHARACTER
Lies!!!!!
Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by Hemanwel(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Has anyone noticed Lagos state list and other South West states (where we have an almost equal number of muslims and christians) are dominated by muslim names and names bearing "Tinubu". Yet people from this region pretend like everything is alright.
Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
This one na child's play where police recruitment dey. names were published in national dalies yet dey were still replaced .

1 Like

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by DrTims(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
It is very unfortunate... Smh
Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by Tazdroid(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
A nation where we have to rally and protest over almost every single issue is a nation stranded, a nation divided, a nation regressing
Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by conceptz21: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Its really unfair... And the system will be failing because they failed to employ the right candidates.....
Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by conceptz21: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hemanwel:
Has anyone noticed the Lagos state list and other South West states (where we have an almost equal numbers of muslim and christians) are dominated by muslim names and names bearing Tinubu everywhere. Yet people from this region pretend like everything is alright.

My state isn't on the list to start with.. Maybe my application was not received or no one in my state qualified
Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by sweetchii: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
donwalexy4148:

Fellow Nigerians,

Pls kindly share
Reading this ur post has made me even more happy and grateful to d Almighty God d more.People like u think it's by ur power,people like you think it's by ur qualification.When u were busy banking on ur qualifications, ur mates were on their kneels asking God for Favour.Where 3rd class get chosen first before masters.I Dnt know anybody and my name came out.U need to see my dance steps today in church.To make it easy for u go read Ecc 9:11,ps 75:6.There Is nothing that happen without God's knowledge.learn to bank on the Almighty.He makes the Impossible possible, just as u have confessed in this post ,only that u re saying it's d work of a man.

3 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by fatdick(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hmm
Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by nkwako: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
sweetchii:
Reading this ur post has made me even more happy and grateful to d Almighty God d more.People like u think it's by ur power,people like you think it's by ur qualification.When u were busy banking on ur qualifications, ur mates were on their kneels asking God for Favour.Where 3rd class get chosen first before masters.I Dnt know anybody and my name came out.U need to see my dance steps today in church.To make it easy for u go read Ecc 9:11,ps 75:6.There Is nothing that happen without God's knowledge.learn to bank on the Almighty.He makes the Impossible possible, just as u have confessed in this post ,only that u re saying it's d work of a man.

U are wicked...cheiiij
Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
sweetchii:
You are the most prayerful nau ..enjoy
Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by sweetchii: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
raphafire:

You are the most prayerful nau ..enjoy
My dear that is the secret to life o.If u have not been praying Pls start now.Hope u have relationship with Jesus i.e living a holy life.That is d secret to answered prayer and whatsoever u request God will give unto u.mat 7:7 phi 4:6, Mar 11:24 etc.I am not perfect though bt this is my guiding principle in life.
Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by xtivin(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
In as much as I support this protest, but you guys have to becareful, Nigeria is not a land to protest but if you must do, be wise to know when to disappear wink wink wink
Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by Kingofghosts(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
sweetchii:
My dear that is the secret to life o.If u have not been praying Pls start now.Hope u have relationship with Jesus i.e living a holy

im nt involvd in dis proces bt i beg to differ wit u sir. in as much as d God factor cant b ruled out, letting everytin dat hapuns 2 us be cos its d 'will of God' is wat will continue 2 hinder our progress in dis country. a 3rd class gets shortlisted over a first class + msc after admitedly making some lobbying and u say its cos d 1st class is nt bin prayerful enuf? thats gotta be one of d joke of d yr.
All m sayin is its high time we set aside dis flawed 'religion over rationality' mentality of ours and start to take things in our own hands to effect d change we want to see. until dat hapuns, dis kind of scenario wil continu to play out over n over again. dis isnt d days of old testament. God isnt gon send brimstone 4rm heaven 2 purge d nation. we have to do it ourselves. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by unwogu: 7:02am On Mar 20, 2017
U dey Mumu ooo just because ur name no commot u wan go protest, I don see d reason y u never get work since u graduate, u go chop ur masters
Re: FCSC Recruitment Exercise, Pre-arranged With Fraud&god-fatherism. CALL 4 PROTEST by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2017
sweetchii:
My dear that is the secret to life o.If u have not been praying Pls start now.Hope u have relationship with Jesus i.e living a holy life.That is d secret to answered prayer and whatsoever u request God will give unto u.mat 7:7 phi 4:6, Mar 11:24 etc.I am not perfect though bt this is my guiding principle in life.
OK.. So those of us that were not short listed are unholy or we live reckless and sinful lives....

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At Dangote Group, 28th September, 2018 / Job Openings At Chibeco Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited / Haulage Business Investment Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.