Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? (6178 Views)

Site Of First Plane-crash In Nigeria To Become Tourist Attraction / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? by babalase(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2009
pls fellow nairalander,my white american girlfriend will be coming in january,i dont know where to take her to and i really want to impress her and changer her thinking about nigeria,pls state any lovely places in lagos to visit.
Re: tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? by SeanT21(f): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2009
Oba's Palace, the National Museum, Shrine of Fela and the beach resorts.

according to wiki

2 Likes

Re: tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? by babalase(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2009
thank you so much sean,especially the oba"s palace,all i could think of b4 was oniru beach and nothing else,please i want more my fellow nairalanders
Re: tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2009
Re: tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? by igbonla(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2009
Please focus on safety and security too otherwise she may never visit again!
Re: tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? by babalase(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2009
chaircover,igbonla thanks so much,a friend said we should go to whispering palms but am just scared of traffic cos we will be staying in magodo,and as per security in God we trust cos she so concerned about that and i kept on assurring her that my country nigeria is safe. grin
Re: tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? by sunboy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2009
Moonshine city my area, Places like akala street view- packaging n productn of marijuana, ojuwoye getto area- see as ppl dey smoke igbo, idi oro market- second largest plaintain market in lagos, isolo road market, ladipo market - largest automobile market in Africa, awolowo market- a market honoured in the name of the nationalist, ozone cinema yaba, Then try la campaigne resort, whispering palms, first storey building - all in badagry, U still wanna see more? Take her to: take her to the new cms river view relaxation centre, take her to Oniru beach, take her to eko market - lagos island n do some ankra n adire shopping for her, one of my street bro took his amerian girl for ankara shopping i swear she was thrilled. Let me know if u want more interesting places to go, i mean places and things she can never see in the states would make it interesting to her not just big places that are similar to those in yankee.
Re: tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? by babalase(m): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2009
@sunboy, ure 2 muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin,OJUWOYE ME SELF DEY FEAR THAT PLACE NOT TO TALK OF TAKING FOREIGNER GO DAT PLACE, ANYWAY THANKS FOR YOR CONTRIBUTION.
Re: tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2009
Re: tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? by DisGuy: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2009
Why don't you just taker her to your town in Ibadan, at least you know all about Ibadan and their tourist attractions

Or just take him/her to Calabar-clean, no traffic and something touristy with no agbero
Re: tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? by suxes2005(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2009
Dis Guy:

Why don't you just taker her to your town in Ibadan, at least you know all about Ibadan and their tourist attractions

Or just take him/her to Calabar-clean, no traffic and something touristy with no agbero

Seconded
Re: tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? by babalase(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2009
@chaircover,thank you so much for you time and helpfull advice @disguy and susex2005,ibadan is out of it firstly i dont want my home people to see her cos she intends to file for me when she gets to yankee and we have more than enough witches and wizads in ibadan,i dont want them to use their diabolic means to change her mind ;Dand secondly the place is 2 bouring,thanks for your advice anyway.
Re: tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
take her round the cybercafes, let her have a firsthand view of yahoo-boys composing the world famous Nigerian Letter.
Re: tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? by hadexman(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2009
SeanT21:

Oba's Palace, the National Museum, Shrine of Fela and the beach resorts.

according to wiki

Watch out, shrine of Fela may be too dangerous as there are always touts smoking their everyday.
Re: tourist attraction centers in lagos state for a visiting white american??? by DisGuy: 1:49am On Dec 22, 2009
Any tourist attractions in Lagos?!?!?!

with all the beautification and 'parks' surely they must be somewhere undecided

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Unions Vow To Ground Flights February 8 Over Minimum Wage Others / Applying For First-time British Passport In Naija / Boeing Removes Dennis Muilenburg As Chairman Amid 737 Max Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.