Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK (47893 Views)

Sanusi's Daughter, Graduates From Arabic School (photos) / Female Snake Charmers At The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter (photos / Fiance Of Fulani Siddika Sanusi, Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by 247NaijaGist: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by usmanktg2(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
If you are not in that circle. you can never make it, believe me.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by LockDown69(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
I don't like and I'm not comfortable with the way Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaas take this traditional royalty. SE and SS minus Edo don't take this traditional thing serious. Why not you Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaa unite to form country with monarchy and leave us SE and SS alone. Gosh Afonjas!
Receive sense! shocked

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by humblemikel(f): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=uduak2016 post=54710033]I don't like and I'm not comfortable with the way Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaas take this traditional royalty. SE and SS minus Edo don't take this traditional thing serious. Why not you Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaa unite to form country with monarchy and leave us SE and SS alone. Gosh Afonjas![/quote
E CONCERN U
AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT COMPLAINING I DON'T KNOW WHY U SHOULD TAKE PARA FOR ANOTHER MAN HEADACHE.... U GO TOO LIKE AMEGBO THE WAY I SEE U
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by PresidentMUGABE: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
I am from North Central but the only person that I recognize as King in Nigeria is OBA OF BENIN. Highly distinguished and respected.
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by emmasege: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
I don't like and I'm not comfortable with the way Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaas take this traditional royalty. SE and SS minus Edo don't take this traditional thing serious. Why not you Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaa unite to form country with monarchy and leave us SE and SS alone. Gosh Afonjas!
Sorry if it pains you that you don't have monarchies with international reputation and high traditional values. UK and several European nations also have theirs and am sure you know that Queen Elizabeth is literally the idol of England and commonwealth.

Oba of Benin is arguably the only reputable traditional monarch in your zone, so celebrate him and stop complaining about ours.

6 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by mcquin(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
Kubinuafo obong owo. We have forgotten our roots as a people cause of our disrespect for traditional institution. The Obong of Calabar is not a force to reckon with because we do not refer him. I grew up in Benin and understand how the Oba is seen as a deity. The Queen of England is still very much respected. Not here where a child can slap an Igwe.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by justino57(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
U no fit hear say their pikin de skul here widaaaa naaaah
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by hmbassey1960(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
mama mbok no talk like that how e take be bad thing we are one
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by yinkson(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
See as UK be like ibadangrin
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Tundeobama(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Even Europeans who sighted oni knows he is a king of high class,not one made in Aba king,his throne has got thousands of years history and he is notable as monarch of Yorubas who have indigenes in Nigeria,Togo,Benin republic,Cuba and Brazil.
Our heritage is our pride am happy to come from oduduwa linage

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by bamiworld(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
lol, cant stop laughing,,, am sure u r not from SS cus no SS will want to go with SE #thosehypocrite

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by causimalbarka(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
I thought the said girl,is married.. and her husband, still permitted her going to school,beyond the shores of nigeria sef..hmmm,I pity those ones wey carry that religion for head.
We are not going to be judge differently
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by bamiworld(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
mcquin:
Kubinuafo obong owo. We have forgotten our roots as a people cause of our disrespect for traditional institution. The Obong of Calabar is not a force to reckon with because we do not refer him. I grew up in Benin and understand how the Oba is seen as a deity. The Queen of England is still very much respected. Not here where a child can slap an Igwe.
mcquin pls tell them
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Lordsocrates: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:

Ating ata ata ndisime ki nua

that's how we continue to useless ourselves, are we not the ones demeaning our royal father's ? can u imagine Akpabio shaking Our royal Fada with one hand and shaking emir with 2 ?

instead of advocating that our royal father's should stop playing stooge to the political class, come here and be talking rubbish.

which SS and SE ? Have you ever heard of the Obi of Onitsha ? kunam utor mistake ado aba oo..

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by xage(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
I thought the said girl,is married.. and her husband, still permitted her going to school,beyond the shores of nigeria sef..take it or leave it,Islam is meant for the poor Nigerians..

How does schooling abroad affect religion status or Islam of a married woman??...you should have quoted where it is in Qur'an rather than displaying public ignorance

You know nothing about the subject.. So just sharaap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by ufuosman(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Big men things, congrats to her.
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Nusaf: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
I thought the said girl,is married.. and her husband, still permitted her going to school,beyond the shores of nigeria sef..take it or leave it,Islam is meant for the poor Nigerians..

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by emmasege: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:
I am from North Central but the only person that I recognize as King in Nigeria is OBA OF BENIN. Highly distinguished and respected.
Your personal opinion. You need to travel down to Ile Oodua in Ife to correct that wrong notion. Respect is not necessarily earned by a king when he chooses to be reclusive and isolate self from his subjects.

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by emmasege: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tundeobama:
Even Europeans who sighted oni knows he is a king of high class,not one made in Aba king,his throne has got thousands of years history and he is notable as monarch of Yorubas who have indigenes in Nigeria,Togo,Benin republic,Cuba and Brazil.
Our heritage is our pride am happy to come from oduduwa linage
God bless you. Our culture is our pride!
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by kzubyar(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
nuted:

What does this have to do with Islam..FYI Islam is not only practised in Nigeria. And Islam is not against *education*. Yes the northerners are not really the school going type .
said who?
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by jbhill(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
BUT WAIT OO,D BABE NO WEAR HIJAB.
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
abdulaz:
Dem don take our money train their children finish for abroad.

Religion is only meant to keep the poor and gullible at bay. Hypocrisy is when you send your daughter to school in the UK while you tell your subjects that formal education is bad for a girl child.

Buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria my foot.

1.Here is the Emir on Girl Child Education

2.As for Education...in 2013...ASUU went on strike to get extra money for our universities. You Nigerians told them to go and sit down. They went and sat down.

You Nigerians also demand $22000 education with just $100. How can.

No wonder the rich and even the poor vote with their feet.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Mykelpato(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nairalanders show some love 2day is my birthday

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by origima: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
codedslayer:

Osu Ibo pouring spits as usual, attachee master that can never stand alone. You are never proud of your heritage but always hiding behind SS even when you have been busted many times. Dont you have shame?

U answered him well.an an IBO man and never like the irritative hatred my people are displaying everywhere. We are behaving as if we are frustrated, it is a shame

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by zicoraads: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Is that not Tambuwal?
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by popsyleo1: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
They should stay and study in Nigeria
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by dacovajnr: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Good. In that case, we are taking Onitsha, Warri, and All of Delta with us because the Obi, Olu, Orodje, and Ovies are serious kingship titles not similar to Osu rudderless culture.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by rozayx5(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lordsocrates:

Ating ata ata ndisime ki nua

that's how we continue to useless ourselves, are we not the ones demeaning our royal father's ? can u imagine Akpabio shaking Our royal Fada with one hand and shaking emir with 2 ?

instead of advocating that our royal father's should stop playing stooge to the political class, come here and be talking rubbish.

which SS and SE ? Have you ever heard of the Obi of Onitsha ? kunam utor mistake ado aba oo..

traditional rulers in akwa ibom are mostly hungry men fighng youth over change

greeedy old mehn who can sell their villages for morsels. thats why they dont attract respect

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by martineverest(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
some nigerian monarchs have lost it......respect to sultan and oba of bini.
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by nwabobo: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
The same people that will tell you to believe in Nigeria do not believe in it. That's why they ferry their children abroad and make sure they get them citizenship of week run countries.
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by AlphaStyles(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Soo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need Help With The Edo Language / A Brief Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Jamb Question - What Is "Eku Ijoko" In English ? (winner Gets Recharge Card)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.