Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Video & Photos Of The Alleged Second Lover Of Apostle Suleman Exposed, Her Lies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video & Photos Of The Alleged Second Lover Of Apostle Suleman Exposed, Her Lies (428 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video & Photos Of The Alleged Second Lover Of Apostle Suleman Exposed, Her Lies by temitofa(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Following the various sexual allegations levelled against the founder of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson by two women, the real identity of the second woman Queen Esther has been revealed after several investigations. The Queen Esther she used was a fraud on social media.

Immediately after the publication of her story by Premium Times, she claimed the report was economical with the real truth, insisting that she had proof against Apostle Suleman.

She said: “I saw all that was written on the internet, although it is a true story, of which it’s the reality of what is going on now in my life.

“If my family were going about bringing out such stories, you should have at least waited before publishing it. Because this is going to attract all kinds of assault to me right now. And going to say that there’s no evidence….it’s just too much.”

She said: “The email sent to you, it wasn’t really me that wrote it, it’s my cousin.

“It wasn’t me that wrote to the Kaduna State government…I’m telling you honestly, this issue has been dragging since 2014, between me and my family and Apostle Suleman and his family since 2014. The reason why I think they were so frustrated to go to this extent, writing these things is because all their pleas to Apostle Suleman to release me from his bondage has fallen on deaf ears.

“It is evident that all that I’m suffering now started from the time he …. and his threat messages are in my phone. He threatened that I will die…I don’t know who he’s talking bout that will die, but he actually sent all those threat messages to my phone.

“What did I do to Apostle Suleman? That I said I don’t want to be in the church again. That being in the church is risky to me and besides whatever relationship that existed between him and I wasn’t really…I didn’t go into it out of… all because I had a problem and he took advantage of that.

“The evidence is in the text message. Johnson Suleman is too smart to call me on phone to say all those things because he knows his voice can be recorded. But since the evidence he wrote it in a text message and sent to me, times without number, I can only quote from the text message, sent directly from his number.”

Two hours after Premium Times demanded for proof of text message between her and the Apostle, she called back to claimed that: “The text messages are on my old phone and we have taken it to a repairer.”

This was a inconsistency of her previous e-mail claim that the messages mysteriously disappeared from her phone.

She said: “We are going to court on the matter and we’ll provide our evidence in court.”

However, on Monday, somebody called in, claiming to be Esther’s cousin, lambasted Premium Times over its report on the occurrence.

The Cousin (name not revealed) said: “You people have made a mess of the case we are even trying to package out.

“Even if the Kaduna State government said they are not getting involved in the matter, why did you have to write it in the whole thing? Why not put the whole story out and exempt the government?

“Obviously, we forwarded a message to Premium Times why do you people have to take it to the public that the state government is getting involved or not getting involved? Why not just write the story and exempt the government? Now you are making it look as if the government has a hand in the story.”

According to Premium Time, the voices of the two callers (Queen Esther’s and her cousin’s) sounded alike but this could not be verified, to know if they were the same individual.

According to a Facebook search using her cousin’s phone number, an account was revealed, showing an e-mail address linked to Queen Esther’s own.

The Facebook account shows a profile name YahwehYesha Ace, was continually referred to as “Queen” or Evangelist Queen by friends.

The Facebook URL indicated that she was previously known as Evangelist Queen before she changed it to YahwehYesha Ace on the platform.

She called herself an evangelist/preacher at Omega Love Ministry.

She claimed to have been sick for a long time, yet between November and December 2016, she campaigned seriously for Donald Trump in the build-up to the US presidential election, also mocked Apostle Suleman over his false prophecy of the election’s result, and cautioned people against MMM.

On December 31, 2016, she wrote this statement on her Facebook page: “Naturally I am so full of sunshine that the whole darkness in the world can’t keep me gloomy or moody for at least five minutes.”

Findings indicated that her other mobile number is associated to an account that had been deactivated by Facebook for creating or posting something that violated Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.

Truecaller showed that Queen Esther’s number showed her name as Esther Ehel, while that of her supposed cousin’s showed Queen Owerri.

During a confrontation with Queen Esther with the discoveries so far, she was alleged to have threatened to sue the media outfit if those information and her photographs were made public.
She also vowed never to talk to the media outfit again.

However, she later sent an SMS, saying: “I am a very busy lady. I have my image to protect as a servant of God. I can’t be embroiled in Johnson’s mess. He was wicked to me. I left the battle for Yahweh since then.”

http://www.tellforceblog.com/2017/03/video-photos-of-alleged-second-lover-of.html

Re: Video & Photos Of The Alleged Second Lover Of Apostle Suleman Exposed, Her Lies by ominiriches2016(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Little Comment to save a dying Soul by Omini Moses:
When i got repented years back, i notice that; "to be born again totally" is not an easy thing. This assertion gave me an impression that, "On no account should a Pastor, Reverend, Priest, Bishop etc be questioned or judged when it comes to the issue of Infidel. The 23 years old lady who has decided to be used just because of money should also know that, eating the money gotten from lies and deceit it not an easy thing o! She will be used and dump when the time comes,it may end her life, Christianity will still continue in this life or next, and she will become history!
Let me also tell her these few things;
1. Olumba Olumba Obu came in late 1980s to 1990s with a lots of scandals by Helen Ukpabio, yet The Church is still waxing strong especially in River State, Cross River, Akwa Ibom etc.
2. Depeer Life also face with a lots of Scandal, and yet the church still remain.
3. The Apostolic Church also face with numerous challenges at the same time.
4. People say Roman Catholic Church is a secret society, yet the church is still on and the gate of hell shall not prevail against her.
5. TB Joshua faced with numerous challenges majoring from Diabolism, Gayism, Bachalorshipism, etc, yet the Church is still on.
6. Christ Embassy also faced Internal/Marital challenges emanating from the G.O and the Wife which even splitted the family into two, yet the church is still on.
7. The Highly Reverend Bishop David Oyedepo and Enoch Adeboye also faced with numerous scandals just because they exercise their liberty of expression against inhuman behaviour from the Boko-Haram, yet the church is still matching on.
8. Stephanie Otobo will never in this life or next stop the church from matching forward and celebrating the Christ-like nature of Jesus Christ our Lord and Personal Saviour.

(1) (Reply)

The Definition Of Christian / A Piece Of Me To Apostle Johnson Suleman / Higher Dimensional Beings Are Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.