Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

EFCC Is Trying To Cook Up Allegations Against Me -dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Is Trying To Cook Up Allegations Against Me -dino Melaye (493 Views)

Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo / My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye / "I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

EFCC Is Trying To Cook Up Allegations Against Me -dino Melaye by Donwapz(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye has alleged that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is trying to cook up allegations against him.

The Senator who is currently in Morocco with the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki made this known on his official Twitter handle @dino_melaye .

He made it known that he have a crediblr information that EFCC is trying to cook up allegations against him .

However ,he pointed out that he is ready for them .

Read what he wrote below ... @ http://www.donwapz.com/2017/03/efcc-is-trying-to-cook-up-allegations-against-me-dino-melaye.html

Re: EFCC Is Trying To Cook Up Allegations Against Me -dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yinmu.
Re: EFCC Is Trying To Cook Up Allegations Against Me -dino Melaye by Aonkuuse(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
How are they trying if you are not guilty. Well Nigerian politicians mentality

1 Like

Re: EFCC Is Trying To Cook Up Allegations Against Me -dino Melaye by joe4real12: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cooked-up allegation loading... grin
Re: EFCC Is Trying To Cook Up Allegations Against Me -dino Melaye by doctokwus: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
That's always their modus operandi :when they av information that their corrupt deeds are about to be exposed and they are likely to face prosecution,they run to the press or online and shout that EFCC is about to cook or plant evidence against them.
When eventually the agencies rebuff their blackmail and preemptive noise and still release evidence and charge them,they now play the victim card and say "Shey I told u people that they were cooking up allegations".
Melaye shud know the Nigerian audience is seeing thru some of these gimmicks and carry his cross himself.
Re: EFCC Is Trying To Cook Up Allegations Against Me -dino Melaye by psucc(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
I don talk am

may be na Dino been want carry the N49m travel out before EFCC rush am him come leave am tear race.

Useless people
Re: EFCC Is Trying To Cook Up Allegations Against Me -dino Melaye by deomelo: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Aonkuuse:
How are they trying if you are not guilty. Well Nigerian politicians mentality

Na guilty conscience..
Re: EFCC Is Trying To Cook Up Allegations Against Me -dino Melaye by Mynd44: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2017

(1)

Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye's School Mate Finally Reveals The Truth / Dino Melaye Certificate Faceoff Is About To Be Revealed / Are We Asking For Something Impossible From Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.