Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) (40108 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo / Notorious Gang Leader Arrested After His Charm Failed During Police Raid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by walosky(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Jaguda omo-ale oloriburu
Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by ufuosman(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
juju don fail, see her office. Bad woman.
Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
taiyesoul:
Seun Egbegbe should marry this woman Asap!
they both will produce "sir" anini version 2.0

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by Franzinni: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
I am beginning to see a pattern here..... It is rare to see the interlectuals here saying thing like " afonja" "Igbo" and the like.... It is a very strong indication low iQ to arrive at conclusions based on tribe and those of higher iQ know this hence the reason they seldom generalize.... To all you underlings displaying flambouyant bigotry.... Continue... we know how dumb you are ...
Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by Mykelpato(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nairalanders show some love 2day is my birthday

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by Generalyemi(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=eluquenson post=54718370]your statement just shows how shallow your brain is.[/quote

no p....can't withdraw my statement though,Mr WISE MAN
Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by Krisddon: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
taiyesoul:
Seun Egbegbe should marry this woman Asap!
Ah! Dem go just born Aneni, Derico, Godogodo, and Shina Rambo. embarassed
Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by divineshare(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
She should have k own that it must surely fail her one day the day unknown thiu.

My people my people, the other time i was banned for name checking, so if i hear piam.

I am here to check news not name.

Everyday for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
The charm didn't fail her. The shop owner used a more potent charm to tackle her. Charm sef get levels na. Na bush meat don catch hunter be this oo...

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by divineshare(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Franzinni:
I am beginning to see a pattern here..... It is rare to see the interlectuals here saying thing like " afonja" "Igbo" and the like.... It is a very strong indication low iQ to arrive at conclusions based on tribe and those of higher iQ know this hence the reason they seldom generalize.... To all you underlings displaying flambouyant bigotry.... Continue... we know how dumb you are ...

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by wink2015(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2017

Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by lebete3000: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-arrested-stealing-charm-failed/

Thank God people eye Don dey open sey juju no dey.
Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by Franzinni: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=divineshare post=54720094][/quote]case in point.....
Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by bejite: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tenkobos:
One day money go go market. ........

Na monkey naaa.
Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by drstone1: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
ramdris:
This is really funny I swear... grin...So she get this kind jazz and she could not use against BDC agent.

So for ur mind, you come think say all those aboki way dey do dollar business r not jazzed. Stay there they jones. Almost every successful business of illegal activity is backed by some forms of jazz. Whether it's yahoo-yahoo, selling in competitive markets, high class actresses n olosho pu**y service jobs, election to political office, thuggery n gangsterism,robbers , kidnapping n money ritual, vying for corporate position, land grabbers n omoniles just to mention a few..
Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad bastard,we don't celebrate criminal here in yoruba land

she s a criminal, she s diabolic and shameless! she s one of us. we r very diabolic nd we r from d western part of Banana republic
Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Charm? Some people are very stupid!
Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by YOUNGrapha(m): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2017
chynie:
A is for afonja
b is for Biafra
Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by toprealman: 7:18am On Mar 19, 2017
Looks can be deceptive. She looks like a "righteous sister"..... who would have thought she could hurt a fly. This one na confirm poison.
Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 19, 2017
NCAN how far?
Re: Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) by PrettyEva(f): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Good for her
God will continue to expose people like you
Fake woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos / NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.