Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,974 members, 7,956,644 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

“tboss Is A Good Friend And I Hope That Doesn’t Change” — Kemen Says - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “tboss Is A Good Friend And I Hope That Doesn’t Change” — Kemen Says (345 Views)

Nigerians React As Tboss Is Evicted From Big Brother Naija House (screenshots) / "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction / Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“tboss Is A Good Friend And I Hope That Doesn’t Change” — Kemen Says by kinstar112: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kemen spoke about the incidents that led to disqualification.

While he stated that he won’t want to overflog the issue, the former housemate and fitness expert also said he would love to revisit the topic whenever TBoss is out of the house.

Read excerpts from interview below;

On the truth the night that led to his eviction;

Truth is, this part is a part that I don’t want to overflog because this is a sensitive case to the women and to Africans at large.

When I got out of the house, I saw the reactions and it was crazy. When I had the opportunity to do a video interview like this, I was able to explain the video and what really happened, and of course, I had backlash as well – people saying I should have just kept mute and not try to explain.

I sincerely apologized and I will always do that whenever I have the opportunity to. Having found myself in such situation, I know I let a lot of people down. I let myself down in the first place because all I saw was leaving the house in April.

Having to leave the house before April and having to leave in such a situation was one that hit me very hard, and every opportunity that I have, I will always apologize.

On revisiting the issue when Tboss leaves the house;

continues by saying

http://street2view.com/tboss-good-friend-hope-doesnt-change-kemen-says-new-interview/
Re: “tboss Is A Good Friend And I Hope That Doesn’t Change” — Kemen Says by mcmurphy132(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
We know your type. You never complete your mission for Tboss body. Make she give you last chance. Hope still dey

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of #bbn On Recession / BBNaija: Tboss Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Frustrated Preach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.