Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Top 10 Reasons Why People Quit Their Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 10 Reasons Why People Quit Their Jobs (959 Views)

See The Letter This Person Wrote To Quit His Job / 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview / Why People Dont Get Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why People Quit Their Jobs by nastiptop(f): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
You like your job but you hate your office, co-workers and your boss. If some of this signs apply to you maybe it is time to change the work environment.

1. I don’t like the general atmosphere at the office.
2. There is a lack of team-work at the office.
3. I have a lousy boss.
4. My colleagues dump all to work at my desk and are very inconsiderate.
5. I don’t feel challenged and often got nothing to do.
6. My co-workers are always getting in my way.
7. I do not feel appreciated and I have never received a bonus or a positive feedback.
8. There are no advancement opportunities.
9. I spend most of my time working and I don’t have time for myself and my family.
10. My job is very stressful and I’m exhausted by the end of the day.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why People Quit Their Jobs by Mruzoh1: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2009
You can start making more than you expect by the time you look into this place

www.BizNaira.com

it opens your eye to so many things you never knew.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Senior And Middle Level Position In Psionglobal Solutions In Abuja / Marketing/sales Executive Needed!. At Mulak Investment Ltd. / Enjoy Free 24hours Internet Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.