Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,869 members, 7,862,909 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Make Explosive Income With Ebook - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make Explosive Income With Ebook (660 Views)

FREE MINI IMPORTATION Ebook 2018 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Explosive Income With Ebook by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
You know, many people never considered the power of selling eBooks...

Have you considered why most blogger advertise their products selling eBooks?

Have you noticed why most people keep vital information in form of eBook and sell it?

All this are things you should study, have you been doing online business and never come to think of implementing eBook in it...?

This is just an idea, don't have to go extra miles because you want to make money, there cheap things to do, no need to go far as bitcoin, forex trading, amazon affiliate and so on..

All theses are good but they are not too necessary, you can start by writing your own eBook and sell at cool price, imagine writing something you think is capable of solving problems, and you sell it a just N2000, where by your expenditures in creating it is not up to N1000.

Imagine how much you will make....

Well... To some writing eBook is easy and less stressfull, to some, stressfull to some, no idea at all.

I won't leave you stranded, do you think of writing about a topic and sell it, or you feel encouraged and you want to give it a trial?

Well the basis are simple....

I have created a ''step by step guide to write your own ebook and make money with it''

it covers everything you will be needing to write, format, edit and soon own, even to create download links...

I have made it available for just N1,500...

To get a copy of the guide, which is also inform of an ebook, the contact me for payment details and how to get it....

+2348142740029 text messages only.....

You will get the copy immediately after payment, don't underestimate the power of ebook writing...

Text me for a copy...

+2348142740029

(1) (Reply)

2000$ Perfect Money Available At 370/$ / I Buy Itunes Cards And Any Other Gift Card In Exchange Of Cash / Exporter Of Agric Product Needed For Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.