Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Please Advice Me On What To Do To These Criminals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Advice Me On What To Do To These Criminals (604 Views)

Criminals Who Monitor Bank Customers And Rob Them Afterwards Arrested In Ogun / LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS / Brazil’s Female Criminals Hold Beauty Pageant (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On What To Do To These Criminals by Nedu31(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
HELLO EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE!

please I need you guys advice on this matter.

On Friday last week ( 10th March), I lost my phone.
I felt bad about that; the contacts, the phone, and the calls I suppose to make within that weekend hurt me a lot.
The person that took the phone caused more harm to me emotional and otherwise. Within the weekend the phone is either ON or OFF, when the phone is ON nobody respond to calls that goes to it, if the calls continues the person will switch off the phone, within a short period the person will ON it again. I just wish the weekend to swift away so that I can retrieve my number back.

On Monday I couldn't get my number back due to the engagement of the day, on Tuesday early morning I wanted to do some transaction through mobile app with my other phone, behold some money has gone out of my account.

I contacted my bank customer service immediately they told me that I did a mobile top up with my phone number and BVN code to 4 different numbers.I explained what really happened to my phone and they seek my permission to restrict access to my account till I retrieve my number and other things, currently my account is under restriction.

Later same day my bank customer service centre called me and give details to the 4 numbers ( include names of the owners), I identified two and they are living in the same street I lost my phone,one even owned a shop there.

I really want to take a legal action but I don't trust our men in 'black', I don't want a situation whereby I will spend more money inline with my lost phone, sim, and money from my account.

Please I need you guys advice.

Thanks
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do To These Criminals by yomi007k(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Guy go police station nau...God don epp u solve am already or u want mk he come down to carry dem go station.

Ser if u dnt burst dos guys dey will do worse.

Wise up.

God is already with u.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do To These Criminals by fergieboy: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Forget it bro.. U will probably spend more money doing that
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do To These Criminals by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Go to the law...

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do To These Criminals by Lincoln275(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
follow ur heart

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do To These Criminals by yomi007k(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
fergieboy:
Forget it bro.. U will probably spend more money doing that

Keep quiet. I took a ma to the police last weekn didnt spend a dime.

Stop misinforming ppl I beg.

Only ppl wt dirty hands runs from d law.
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do To These Criminals by Franzinni: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Op... Get a police man involved.... This is Nigeria, just keep his 5 k one side.... You will see how he go work like say you be senator.... Just let him do the rest.... You money, your phone all will surface with interest if you want..... Don't dull it please

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do To These Criminals by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
angry
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do To These Criminals by Yukov(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
No, No and No, don't go to the police. Instead hire some thugs in your area, buy them some wraps of Oshogbo weeds, lead the thugs to them and watch them do JUDGEMENT for you.

NB. Make sure they didn't smoke their brain with the Oshogbo weeds cos they might land you in trouble..

But if you want JUSTICE, kindly report them to your nearest police station. It might take a while before they unravel the case but it will surely help. Police is your friend.
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do To These Criminals by Nedu31(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yukov:
No, No and No, don't go to the police. Instead hire some thugs in your area, buy them some wraps of Oshogbo weeds, lead the thugs to them and watch them do JUDGEMENT for you.

NB. Make sure they didn't smoke their brain with the Oshogbo weeds cos they might land you in trouble..

But if you want JUSTICE, kindly report them to your nearest police station. It might take a while before they unravel the case but it will surely help. Police is your friend.
wrong advice bro
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do To These Criminals by sisisioge: 6:15am On Mar 19, 2017
Na police sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do To These Criminals by Nedu31(m): 6:59am On Mar 19, 2017
Yukov:

the last paragraph make sense
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do To These Criminals by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2017
Goto the Police to fetch out the real crook dat sent the airtime to those 4 numbers..

DeY must pay double..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Random 78 Yr Because His Girlfriend Let Him, Plans To Kill More / Man Hangs 11-year-old Daughter Then Himself On Facebook Live / U.s-based Nigerian Doctor Blasts NPF For Demanding Money To Investigate murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.