Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,557 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

How Much Do You Eat? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Do You Eat? (5145 Views)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Would You Eat This Strange Looking Yam(photos) / Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Eat? by TheSly: 3:11am On Dec 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Leave my swtheart alone grin
U cant leave me na. sad

*sings Terry G*

Remember those days wey we dey play.
Ti a ma n so bi a seh ma tor Omo wa.
Me i no say. . .I don fumble, But i no want our love to crumble. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 21, 2009
Tope how can you love this guy?

Re: How Much Do You Eat? by TOPE20001(f): 3:12am On Dec 21, 2009
The Sly:

U cant leave me na.  sad

*sings Terry G*

Remember those days wey we dey play.
Ti a ma n so bi a seh ma tor Omo wa.
Me i no say. . .I don fumble, But i no want our love to crumble.  cheesy grin cheesy

Lmao grin grin grin
I dnt share manliness tongue grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by TheSly: 3:17am On Dec 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lmao grin grin grin
I dnt share manliness tongue grin
You are not sharing nothing
Sauron is not a man. . . . .If you put a ball in front of an empty post, He cant score.
Je ka ti Sauron si Konga jare!!! cheesy cool
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by TOPE20001(f): 3:21am On Dec 21, 2009
The Sly:

You are not sharing nothing
Sauron is not a man. . . . .If you put a ball in front of an empty post, He cant score.
Je ka ti Sauron si Konga jare!!! cheesy  cool

Rofl, i am telling him that u want me to murder him tongue grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by TheSly: 3:25am On Dec 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Rofl, i am telling him that u want me to murder him tongue grin
Yes. . . Murder without any evidence.
Talking about a military-grade Magun. cheesy
Just be there when your lovely Sauron starts somersaulting like Julius Aghahowa. cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by TOPE20001(f): 3:32am On Dec 21, 2009
The Sly:

Yes. . . Murder without any evidence.
Talking about a military-grade Magun. cheesy
Just be there when your lovely Sauron starts somersaulting like Julius Aghahowa.  cheesy

Olorun maje, I loff my sauron too much
i can only do that for a guy that i knw will be faithful to me unlike u angry grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by mohawkchic(f): 3:46am On Dec 21, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Thank God for water and peppermint tea grin grin. Yes oh, people start working out for summer in March be I do it all year round. Toned arms/legs/abs are worth the sweat and pain grin grin. My dear dont be afraid of weights o1 we dont have enough testosterone to build hulk hogan muscles. Replace your light girly weights with something heavier remember muscles burn more calories even at rest wink.

~ cheesy Oh Lawdy! That got me in a fit of giggles! I do the invisible cleaning-a-window routine . . .clockwise & anticlockwise to tone up more. . .

~Once upon a time when i was obssesd w/ going to the gym desperately trying to shake off some pounds i've put on,i worked out so hard i had arms a man wud be proud of! lipsrsealed The fat burned into muscles. . if my shoulders were smaller,i wud be bragging about it now! i have broad shoulders,having we;ll defined tonned arms doesnt quite do it for me! Unfortunately when i put on weight,it tends to cling onto my upper body ie upper arms,"The Twins" & cheeks. . .
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by chiogo(f): 4:11am On Dec 21, 2009
michelin89:

Tope how can you love this guy?
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 21, 2009
Tope ignored my shocking revealing picture but the world has already seen it. grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by CarlosVent(m): 6:02am On Dec 21, 2009
eat more than 2,000 naira a day
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by blackasia: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2009
MY GIRL FRIEND MAKE SURE I EAT 4 TIMES A DAY, WITH DIFFERENT CHINESE AND JAPANESE FOOD, SHE ALWAYS SAY EAT BEFORE U ARE HUNGRY, AM JUST ADDING WEIGHT OK . AM OUT LOVE FROM THE ORIENT
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by eyoniggar(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2009
When I was in secondary school. I was semi-fat. It looked kinda good because of my kind of look, but later on I figured out it could get out of hands.

I started dieting and cutting out the number of times I eat per day, when gaining weight, I normally take 5 meals a day with lots of water. But when I started to diet, I only take a meal with lots of fruit.

By doing that, I got addicted to taking just a meal or two a day, in which a half bowl of rice cannot be finished. I totally lost the love I have for food, my weight returned to the average type, which does not really complement my look.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by walex25(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2009
I dont know why i love to eat any ting dats around me, i eat too much and i had this ting dat bother me too much, my stomach iz big as if i do take bear. pls any body with good advise shud giv me hw i can mak my stomach to be flat.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by smasher1(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2009
3 times daily, approximately 5H a day no be yoke O for a bachelor.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by madamL(f): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2009
I eat reasonably but eat whatever I like at mealtimes. I can even take santana for breakfast and nothing go happen. The secret is to keep active and get up and do some physical labour every day. My favourite foods have always been eba, pounded yam, semo, akpu but I make efforts before I gain a little weight. I live an active life which included working at an outdoor job for many years, chasing three very active kids about for some years and running my biz so no time to store anything excess. I hate biscuits and all snacks though.

Mitchelin sister, leave the sugary stuff alone, it has a way of despoiling a woman's entire system. You know we girls are the salt of the earth and need to stay for as long as we possibly can to keep the world moving.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by ayobase(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2009
Twice a day is okay.
Fruits at anytime is ok!
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by ayobase(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2009
Twice a day is okay.
Fruits at anytime is ok!
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by greateliso(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
humm,
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ cheesy Oh Lawdy! That got me in a fit of giggles! I do the invisible cleaning-a-window routine . . .clockwise & anticlockwise to tone up more. . .

~Once upon a time when i was obssesd w/ going to the gym desperately trying to shake off some pounds i've put on,i worked out so hard i had arms a man wud be proud of!  lipsrsealed The fat burned into muscles. . if my shoulders were smaller,i wud be bragging about it now! i have broad shoulders,having we;ll defined tonned arms doesnt quite do it for me! Unfortunately when i put on weight,it tends to cling onto my upper body ie upper arms,"The Twins" & cheeks. . .

Teeehehhehee. That looks like a good routine hun. I used to go to the gym as well but its quite pricey, and full of people who sweat on a machine and leave it there (im a germaphobe) shocked. I was using light weights as well with good results but I wanted to ramp things up abit and bought those devils called kettlebells, I swear I see ab definition no joke. I feel more energized now.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by snazzydawn(f): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2009
My body type is prone to add weight and be flabby if I let go so I work out every morning, 7 days a week and eat plenty fruits and veggies. My typical menu for a day is

Breakfast
Banana smoothies mixed with low fat sugar free youghurt, or freshly sueezed orange juice mixed with lemons and lime or grapefruits, whole wheat bread with boiled eggwhites.

Lunch
Vegetable soup with unripe plantain flour; watermelon cubes or any available fruits

Dinner
Vegetable salad with no dressing or with olive oil and vinegar.

I eat plenty fruits as snacks to satisfy my sweet cravings, though I eat "normal" food sometimes but I do not overdo it.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by blackasia: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2009
i eat atleast 4 times in a day, my girl friend make sure i eat chinese and japanese food, she always say eat before u are hungry, oh boy life is good like LG. sometimes this asian ideas  good oh
Anyway i eat african food  4-5 times in  a month. anyway like i used to pray father rememer those have nothing to eat, in jesus name, and everybody say ,  amen
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by blackasia: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
i eat atleast 4 times in a day, my girl friend make sure i eat chinese and japanese food, she always say eat before u are hungry, oh boy life is good like LG. sometimes this asian ideas  good oh
Anyway i eat african food  4-5 times in  a month. anyway like i used to pray father rememer those have nothing to eat, in jesus name, and everybody say ,  amen
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nonnyl(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2009
Oh my goodness! Eating much food sucks me but gimme liquor and I will be your very best f. Dunno whether addicted to it though. Help!

Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Hauwa1: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2009
i love cooking but am not crazy  abt food but Japanese tempura is all i need.  nig food is boring me.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by TOPE20001(f): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2009
michelin89:

Tope ignored my shocking revealing picture but the world has already seen it. grin grin

See ur life oo
I didnt even see the pic until now grin cheesy

Na sauron be that? shocked shocked shocked angry grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by lescey(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2009
I ATE AT LEAST THRICE A DAY, BUT WITH UNCOUNTABLE WATER.[color=#000099][/color]THANKS
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Phony200(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2009
I eat less than 3ce on the average, most days once. I'm trying to gain weight so i'm trying hard to improve and also now include diet pills
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 22, 2009
Phony200:

I eat less than 3ce on the average, most days once. I'm trying to gain weight so i'm trying hard to improve and also now include diet pills
shocked shocked :oDont take those pills they will mess up your metabolism and heart rate.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by mohawkchic(f): 4:22am On Dec 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Teeehehhehee. That looks like a good routine hun. I used to go to the gym as well but its quite pricey, and full of people who sweat on a machine and leave it there (im a germaphobe) shocked. I was using light weights as well with good results but I wanted to ramp things up abit and bought those devils called kettlebells, I swear I see ab definition no joke. I feel more energized now.

~Aaah! grin

~Keep at it. . .as long a you're dedicated to your routine,it pays off! Your ab defination will become defined!
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 22, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Aaah! grin

~Keep at it. . .as long a you're dedicated to your routine,it pays off! Your ab defination will become defined!

It must to become defined o! Me sef wan show off too nah grin grin grin. So did you lift your pink girly weight today? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Price Of Coca Cola In Lagos / How To Prepare Avocado Pap (pudding) / Ovens For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.