Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

9ice - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice (3343 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / 9ice's Newest Track! / 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice by lalaboi(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2007
who knws this guy< he says wyclef is his mentor (according 2 1 of his songs) he also featured in rugged mans' new song (opomulero) n he has a song of his own 2, (little money)
Re: 9ice by chukky76(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2007
i've been meaning to start a thread on this guy , i've just been too lazy. this guy 9ice is too much . he's becomming a naija akon or nate dogg. his combination with ID cabasa is slowly gaining fame and recognition. responsible for such hits as 2shots make dem talk and ruggedmans ruggedy baba, i think the guy is awfully talented and together with lord of ajasa give the yoruba rappersz a lot of street cred.
big ups to 9ice , keep doing what youre doin and love the new single little money
Re: 9ice by archyra(m): 2:41am On Jun 17, 2007
i have his album men he his sick
and he di another one with lord of ajasa and thats a bomb i hope he is getting enough promo cos thats wwas is called ORIGINALITY HIM AND LORD OF AJASA,
Re: 9ice by icezik1(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2008
Hurray, I finally bought the album. It was 150 card actually. Anyway, it wasn't exactly what I expected but it ain't bad.
I love bachelor's life, Jule, Street Credibility and of course, Gongo Aso. THis is a great debut album.
Re: 9ice by archyra(m): 1:46am On Mar 31, 2008
hmmm he has done it again i got the new album here in uk,i can't stop listening to it.he is too much his collab with pasuma is amazing and dynamice i dont know what else to say i cant wait for him to come uk.if u a nigerian and u dont have this album just go get it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: 9ice by Modups1(f): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2008
O MI GOSH!!!! i bought d cd and was blasting it all weekend
9ice, u too much jare  kiss

check out songs like:
kind of life
street credibility with tuface
wedding day
photocopy (that is my 2nd fave song)
and of course d great GONGO ASO

once again i say 9ice, u too much jare  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 9ice by pheesayor(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2008
Photocopy ko easy, u can neva be like me dis is my identity. That track is d bomb.
Kaka ko remi omo ma mu 're r'odo, omo akin ni mi e o ti po to, te ba gbena kari ema b'ekun ni buba, ogun odun taja ti nsele igbo lobo wa, 9ice too much
Re: 9ice by pheesayor(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2008
Photocopy ko easy, u can neva be like me dis is my identity. That track is d bomb.
Kaka ko remi omo ma mu 're r'odo, omo akin ni mi e o ti po to, te ba gbena kari ema b'ekun ni buba, ogun odun taja ti nsele igbo lobo wa, 9ice too much
Re: 9ice by justkunmi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2008
I love Kasa Final
he was just spitting fire in the track.
twas just hot. .

I be attacker, on the streets na be the master. ID Cabasa, na im do this beat, but na me energise am. .
keku ile ko gbo so sofun toko, ijalo ole wo sokoto, don come.

Nice lyrics. . .
Re: 9ice by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2008
i love the one that says ==i am the most incredible out of nija straight fome Nija
and kon gu asho
they both are nice songs to me
Re: 9ice by Modups1(f): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2008
efosa dats: street credibility & gongo aso
Re: 9ice by nana(f): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2008
I love street credibility,kasa final,party rider,ade ori,gongo aso,photocopy,pamurogo. . .dayuum. . This brother has a got a great talent, . The yoruba na die. . .
Re: 9ice by benedo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2008
Damn! Nobody is talking about the hard driven very exciting JULE!
Re: 9ice by Modups1(f): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2008
ALAPO MEJI, ALAPO PLENTY  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice by benedo(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2008
AND OF COURSE:

'ALAPO MANY' grin , NO WONDER 'HENNESSY NLO,MOET NLO,BACARDI NLO, '
Re: 9ice by justkunmi(m): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2008
what does Alapo meji mean?
Re: 9ice by lalaboi(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2008
alapo meji! like saying i have two pockets! in terms of money (my view)
alapo plenty -- plenty pocket
alapo various --- same thing , various source of money (my view ni oh)

ringi ringi ringtone let me play ur ringtone lol
Re: 9ice by ayobase(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2008
the guy is really good
gongo aso is too
original

pass me the ganja!!!
Re: 9ice by 9ja4eva: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2008
D guy too much mehn
Re: 9ice by lalaboi(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2008
latest  gist

he's started the shooting of 6 videos from his album

its gona be a video album!   i cnt wait!! gbaa

guyzz which of the tracks do u think is gona make the six list

i think,
gongo aso
photocopy
street credibilty
jule
kasa final
party rider

maybe bere mi
Re: 9ice by tRoOE(f): 1:56am On Apr 15, 2008
Photocopy - A very strong song, you have to be able to speak Yoruba to understand him, lol i was asking my guy to translate what he was saying

Gongo Aso - He has to have a video for this oh

street credibility - Am a fan of 2face, and i think he should shoot a video for the song jare tongue

kasa final - Can't get enough of it kiss kiss

Ade Ori

Kinda life - Majority of people can relate to this song, just hope there is a video for it

9ICE IS JUST TOO MUCH
Re: 9ice by djchronic(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2008
alapomeji is the name of his record label
Re: 9ice by Rasqieeeee(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2008
Mehn that guy is extremely another Nigerian President, he rocks Nigeria, 9ice you are too great grin
Re: 9ice by pheena: 12:49am On Apr 17, 2008
he i mr creativity and i love is music becos
it is different, he dares to stand alone and be numbered

hope other americana wannabes learn that u can be original and still make it
Re: 9ice by bisibaby(f): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2008
party rider i like ur ringtone oya lets go there

wedding day Agbesu lena afona roka gbogbo awon is still dey le, am listening to it now

Gongo is soing thumps up for nice

Street credibility olomo sikata baba agbado check my fans for life aya yin aja no be lieeeee,
Re: 9ice by ztyle(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2008
@lalaboi bros abeg load your esnip folder with 9ice full Album i want download all wink

. . . .9ice is just too much,
Re: 9ice by tRoOE(f): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2008
ztyle:

@lalaboi bros abeg load your esnip folder with 9ice full Album i want download all wink

. . . .9ice is just too much,
Why don't you go to www.fusiongreen.com, my friend downloaded the entire album there for me

Re: 9ice by ztyle(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2008
Really grin Na Video or na Audio?
Re: 9ice by tboy1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2008
yep its audio. Dats where my friend also downloaded the album from, but you have to download per track, was so surprised it was free
Re: 9ice by ztyle(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2008
WOWwwwww shocked Fusion Green is Da boom, . . . Omo as i dey see the site i dey see money! wink
Re: 9ice by tRoOE(f): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2008
Yes oh I was quite surprised when I saw the site was free, wish they had videos
Re: 9ice by ztyle(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2008
Thats nice, but why didn't they link the site with YouTube for Videos! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faze Track Kpo Kpo Di Kpo / New Music: R.kelly “speaking My Language” / Please Help: Which Free Websites Can I Download Foreign Music From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.