Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

9ice - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice (3348 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / 9ice's Newest Track! / 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice by tRoOE(f): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2008
Who knows, maybe they don't want their site to be over crowded, and not a let of people knows about the site also which is a good thing cheesy cheesy
Re: 9ice by ztyle(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2008
Oh i see, na true talk i trust naija men wetin dem fit do.
Re: 9ice by tRoOE(f): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2008
LOL Naija people fit over do things grin grin
Re: 9ice by ztyle(m): 2:10am On Apr 18, 2008
Yes oh my dear, na God go help us grin
Re: 9ice by TCUBE(m): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2008
aint down with naija music that muuch but make i no lie, i gbadun that gongo aso, home boy got voice o jare grin
Re: 9ice by ztyle(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2008
9ICE RULES cheesy
Re: 9ice by alphy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2008
9ice is da bomb,his gongon is so'oin.his street cred wit tu face is  wink,pamurogo is ,  ahh,did u hear wen he said  ole' ko' le' ro',to' ba' ro' ko' le' wo'. ,kinda life is just there,party rider is  cool,.da album gongo aso is really so'in.9ice is the bomb cool cool
Re: 9ice by lalaboi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2008
9ICE SHOOTS VIDEOS FOR 'STREET CREDIBILITY' AND 'PHOTOCOPY'
Thursday Apr 24, 2008 Olubunmi Amosu
Current rave singer, 9ice will release music videos for some of his popular songs soon. The proverb-fusionist has recently shot the music video for Street Credibility Ft. 2face.

He followed suit on that on Thursday, April 24 with the recording of 'Photocopy'. Both songs are off his second album, Gongo Aso and videos for the two songs have been shot by eclectic director, Clarence Peters.

According to a reliable source, pressure is being mounted on 9ice by his salesperson to hurriedly shoot and release the videos to the public. HHW Magazine gathered the marketer had since paid for the recording of the videos and can't wait to release it to the public.

What could however delay the release of the videos may be highly-demanded director, DJ Tee, who sources claim 9ice has spoken to about shooting the video for his hit track, 'Gongo Aso'.

9ice's single, Gongo Aso, has remained one of the most popular songs since its release last year. He dropped the full album in March, 2008.

source hip on tv
Re: 9ice by dami9ja(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2008
He recently shot PartyRider,directed by Clarence too,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Upload Your Song For Free Download In Nigeria / DOWNLOAD MP3 : Kuami Eugene – Wish Me Well (remix) Feat. Ice Prince (prod. By Wi / Throwback Thursday: Junior And Pretty - Bolanle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.