Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu (1625 Views)

Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? / Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by Aguoru122: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
By Nnanna Ijomah

Abia state can best be described as a save heaven for deceitful leaders. I found it very hard to fathom the moral behind Ikpeazu’s style of leadership, though a replica of his benefactor’s 8 years misrule of Abia state but I was of the view that Ikpeazu being an academia will never copy such wicked policy of awarding bogus contracts especially roads only to be abandoned after substantial amount has been earmarked and drawn from government coffers for the projects.

If you take a careful look at all the public projects under T. A Orji’s government and how the were recklessly abandoned and also compare same with that of Ikpeazu’s led administration, you will behold a very wicked conspiracy against the people of Abia state by those at the helms of affairs.
List of abandoned projects under T. A Orji:

1. Failed Nkata/Amaogwugwu/Umuagu link Rd
2. Afugiri/Umuokehi/Umunkaru link Rd.
3. Failed World Bank Housing/Timber Road link Rd.
4. Failed Umuahia/Bende/Ohafia link Rd.
5. Akara/Umunnekwu/Isuikwuato/Absu link Rd
6. Abia Dry Sea-Port
7. Abia Refinery.

List of abandoned projects under Ikpeazu:

1. Abayi Umungasi drainage project
2. Old Umuahia/Umuode Nsulu Road project
3. Construction of Airport started and abandoned by TA Orji
4. construction of Umuaro Umuokahia to Nenu road started and abandoned by TA Orji
5. Construction of Ntigha Umuanunu road that lead to Akwa-Ibom state started and abandoned by Okezie ikpeazu
6. Construction of Mountzion road that lead to Nwala by BTC Aba started and abandoned by Ikpeazu
7. Construction of Old express road that lead to Ariaria started and abandoned by Ikpeazu
8. Construction of Old Umuahia road started and abandoned by Ikpeazu
9. Construction of Ngwa road started and abandoned by Ikpeazu
10. Construction of Old Umuahia road started and abandoned by Ikpeazu.

The list are endless...READ MORE=>http:///2nD3GsH

Re: Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by slimchimex(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
no be una vote them in. so dont complain

1 Like

Re: Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by hisgrace090: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
So you still get time for your partetic abia dirty politics?
Ta orji and ikpeazu did not get up to 25% of vote cast, so were ruling abia with fraud.
Abia state seems to lack men of integrity.
Among those under efcc probe ta orji name is not included, ask me why? I can't tell.
Re: Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by DaniDani(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Stop peddling blatant lies. Old express - ariaria rd is still under construction and have never been abandoned. Old umuahia rd is 80% completed and not abandoned. Okezie Ikpeazu never started mountzion nwala by btc rd, not even Thief A Orji, that rd was started by Orji uzo Kalu and abandoned due to pending suit by a certain man who owns a mansion that supposed to be demolished for that rd to be completed. Orji uzo Kalu was the one that abandoned that rd. Under your falsehood lists of abandoned rd under Okezie Ikpeazu, your no.2, 8, and 10 is d same old umuahua rd that's 80% completed. Each time I tell my friends and cousins about Nairaland, it is either they reply me why they dislike this great forum because of falsehood or ethnicity or political bigotry. Seun has got to be tough on politics section of Nairaland, else, these demons will destroy this site with their "pull him down" media war

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Aguoru122:
By Nnanna Ijomah

Abia state can best be described as a save heaven for deceitful leaders. I found it very hard to fathom the moral behind Ikpeazu’s style of leadership, though a replica of his benefactor’s 8 years misrule of Abia state but I was of the view that Ikpeazu being an academia will never copy such wicked policy of awarding bogus contracts especially roads only to be abandoned after substantial amount has been earmarked and drawn from government coffers for the projects.

If you take a careful look at all the public projects under T. A Orji’s government and how the were recklessly abandoned and also compare same with that of Ikpeazu’s led administration, you will behold a very wicked conspiracy against the people of Abia state by those at the helms of affairs.

6. Abia Dry Sea-Port
7. Abia Refinery.

4. construction of Umuaro Umuokahia to Nenu road started and abandoned by TA Orji
5. Construction of Ntigha Umuanunu road that lead to Akwa-Ibom state started and abandoned by Okezie ikpeazu
6. Construction of Mountzion road that lead to Nwala by BTC Aba started and abandoned by Ikpeazu
7. Construction of Old express road that lead to Ariaria started and abandoned by Ikpeazu

You are a fool how can you lie against the living.
I wander what you gain by lying against people. We all know how bad TA orji and Orji kalu was but to a great extent Victor ikpeazu has done very well especially in infrastructural development.
most of the projects you mentioned as abandoned were what his predecessors gave Abians as dream projects hence nothing was done

1 Like

Re: Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by able20(m): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2017
Aguoru122:
By Nnanna Ijomah

6. Abia Dry Sea-Port
7. Abia Refinery.

Uche Ogah boy still wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by obyrich(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2017
DaniDani:
Stop peddling blatant lies. Old express - ariaria rd is still under construction and have never been abandoned. Old umuahia rd is 80% completed and not abandoned. Okezie Ikpeazu never started mountzion nwala by btc rd, not even Thief A Orji, that rd was started by Orji uzo Kalu and abandoned due to pending suit by a certain man who owns a mansion that supposed to be demolished for that rd to be completed. Orji uzo Kalu was the one that abandoned that rd. Under your falsehood lists of abandoned rd under Okezie Ikpeazu, your no.2, 8, and 10 is d same old umuahua rd that's 80% completed. Each time I tell my friends and cousins about Nairaland, it is either they reply me why they dislike this great forum because of falsehood or ethnicity or political bigotry. Seun has got to be tough on politics section of Nairaland, else, these demons will destroy this site with their "pull him down" media war
God bless you for this clarification. I wonder how someone in his right senses will claim that a road project where the contractors are still on site working daily has been abandoned. Imagine accusing Okezie Ikpeazu of abandoning Abia airport project which T.A Orji did not as much as complete the land acquisition.
As at yesterday, work is still ongoing on the Aba-Owerri road drainage. Too many lies.

2 Likes

Re: Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by nonsobaba: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2017
DaniDani:
Why do u Ikpeazu boys fight so hard to cover d naked truth? Abia is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by meeky007(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2017
slimchimex:
no be una vote them in. so dont complain
NOBODY VOTED IKPEAZU ALEX OTTI WE KNOW

1 Like

Re: Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by GeneralAchuzia1: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2017
nonsobaba:
. chino chino,don't try to be silly on this thread unless you want to cry again.
let me standby and wait for ur next post
Cc:Captainsmith1

1 Share

Re: Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2017
Aguoru122:
By Nnanna Ijomah

6. Abia Dry Sea-Port
7. Abia Refinery.

who ever wrote this is a quintessential example of the noun "liar".
fact is, aba has never had it better. The narrative now in the city is "whats next" not "if/would he".
Re: Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by able20(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=nonsobaba post=54730310] Why do u Ikpeazu boys fight so hard to cover d naked truth? Abia is cursed.

Next time you write nonsense with dis your leprosy fingers they will chop it off!
Re: Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by nonsobaba: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=able20 post=54735412][/quote] Abia state is cursed. And the only way to deliver that God-forsaken state is to start by admitting that indeed the state is cursed. When Orji Kalu was bathing T.A Orji unclad with fowl blood, didn't u know the repercussions? I heard from reliable source that Orji took Ikpeazu to a powerful deity in ohuhu to bathe him with goat blood in order to seal their bond. Any surprise why Abia state is so messed up with no hope in sight?

1 Like

Re: Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by GeneralAchuzia1: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
nonsobaba:
Abia state is cursed. And the only way to deliver that God-forsaken state is to start by admitting that indeed the state is cursed. When Orji Kalu was bathing T.A Orji unclad with fowl blood, didn't u know the repercussions? I heard from reliable source that Orji took Ikpeazu to a powerful deity in ohuhu to bathe him with goat blood in order to seal their bond. Any surprise why Abia state is so messed up with no hope in sight?
. anu mpama ,are you stooopid or what?,oya come here and kneel down asap.no delay chinonso on ur kneels

1 Share

Re: Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by DaniDani(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
nonsobaba:

If you have been following my comments on Nairaland, you should know that I am not one of those sycophants or praise singers of politicians. You should also know that I don't and I have not join your childish state chauvinism... I am too matured for childish rant. I am not a paid media commenter. I respond base on reliable facts and in most cases, facts that I had confirmed. I believe you know your likes who disturbs this great forum with "anambra is better than abia, Imo is better than Anambra, onitisha is dirtier than aba" and all that nonsense stuffs. I hate it when you distort facts because of your personal grudges against a leader or her people. Ask any truthful person who lives in aba about these rds and reply me when you are 100% sure you are not telling lies.
Re: Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu by slimfit1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
The governors are not to be blamed the people abandoned their brains.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: After A Month, See The Condition Of Road Gov. Willie Obiano Commissioned / You Don’t Own Niger Delta, Itsekiri National Youth Council Tells Ijaw / Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.