Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) (49885 Views)

Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by onadana: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2017
Bloggers.Look at the picture closely she is in a salon.The story doesn't add up.No CCTV image to depict the crime .
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by onadana: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2017
Look at the picture closely she is in a salon.The story doesn't add up.No CCTV image to depict the crime .
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by onadana: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2017
Look at the picture closely she is in a salon.The story doesn't add up.No crime .
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2017
Afonjas grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by Esepayne(f): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2017
welcome back home
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by Btruth: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Champele:
Na street. Na normal thing. Don't judge her.
...... this your statement ehn! Are you trying to encourage her nii? Or is it a normal thing for your area? I'm so disappointed in you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2017
As a black person, in some shops abroad, the security keep following you up and down.

CCTV doesn't cover some corners usually. And shoplifters are used to these things.

They focus on you so much that they totally miss their own people shoplifting. cheesy grin

One day I saw a lady hide something. Meanwhile I was bumping into the same security guy wherever I went. She smartly removed the bar code tag.

I told him "you have been following me so much that you didn't see that lady there hide something in her bag. It is not my business to tell you but just to let you know that the person you follow around may not be the shoplifter." He went and caught up with the lady before leaving the shop.

As a black person, because of what some few bad eggs have done before, you are carefully watched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by victorazy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
angry they even gave her sit! y
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by dakuizi(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
women and jewelleries? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by drexsplits: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
odiereke:
Why again?

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by brojoshua: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Corruption.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by Kunstay98: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
As she no gree sell her kidney, she must survive there now and she no sabi yahoo deal. Make dem leave am take first time warn am cos she never do am before....
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ladies dey collect first class for school this period you dey take first class for stealing? I must greet u....... how market ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
In Fela's famous words "ITT: International Thief Thief" grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by rufaikoko(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
gbosaa:

Think again. Our women don't do that shyte.
After second thought.....She's a Biafran.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
What a shame...one thing be certain,that her full name must be victoria Mumuni Afonjabayo grin grin
thunda faya dem tigerclaws givin' naija bad names grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Victoria! Victoria!! Victoria!!!.... Must you be victorious in everything you do,now you have lost this one completely...You lost this victory.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
winkmart:
According to a video currently circulating on social media, a Nigerian lady simply identified as Victoria, was caught stealing in Malaysia. According to the video, she had gone to a shop inside a mall in Malaysia, and while pretending to shop.

Victoria picked up pieces of jewellery and tried to leave without paying for them. She was caught taken away for questioning by some of the mall’s security detail.

Photo Credit: InstaBlog

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/nigerian-girl-caught-stealing-in.html

am very certain she is from Edo state, cos that's what they are good at, stealing and prostitution!
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by joinnow: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Victoria picked up pieces of jewellery.

Dis one in the picture pass pick.
Look like she want to open jewelry shop.

With her level of picking the jewelry shop fit fold up.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by LastProphet: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
only one tribe with shortsighted smartness does this, everybody knows them but they will cry victim first trust me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wow.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by Icaretoo: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dahkogrin007:

You are wrong.... She probably f**ked her way to get a ticket
she should have continued f**ing her way through life at least that's on her am just talking base on wat u said oo. and no da play wit my thinking emotions
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by Icaretoo: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
dhardline:
Wats the point really? Just to show off what else undecided

Humans really need to learn contentment cause all this things will pass away one day.

to say am disappointed at the things she stole is an understatement
anything worth doing is worth doing wella
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Where are our honorable NCAN members now? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK
University (Photos ) «
» Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian
Mall (Photos ) «

Two Ironical feats.Oh lord have Mercy... I want to be known for great achievements not disgrace.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
rufaikoko:
After second thought.....She's a Biafran.

Our ladies don't do that. Brodas will hustle, maybe sell a few packages to chinko who likes sniffing stuffs but that's about it.

Nwafor wouldn't go to a store to nick something off the shelves. We do larger things bro.
I know you want to hear me call you by your pet name...Afonjaaaaaaa.

That woman is Afonjaress. It's Afonja women that would shop lift stuffs...kangaroo pouch style, they'd stuff their dirty undies with stolen clothes. It's Afonja woman (grand mum) that would smuggle ntu ocha.

Our women don't steal. Our women know how to roll and how to get the money off Afonja men. Stop associating petty crime with umuada. It's not in their character.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
ikemesit4477:
am very certain she is from Edo state, cos that's what they are good at, stealing and prostitution!

She would be from Afonja daddy and Edo mummy or Edo daddy and Afonja mummy. If she isn't Edo, she'd be Afonja daddy, Afonja mummy. Blood is thicker than water. Ewedu can never stop being slimy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by iyb(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
I knew the girl will be from southern Nigeria even before opening the thread. Southerners why are you tarnishing the name of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by tushkhalifa(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hmmmm..
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by donodion(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Really really bad. Now her face as a thief have gone global via internet.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) by mywells: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
IBO woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) / Photos Of The Policeman That Slapped & Beat Viktoh To Pulp In Lagos / Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.