Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How To Install Google Assistant On TECNO Phantom 6 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Google Assistant On TECNO Phantom 6 Plus (775 Views)

Google To Replace Voice Search With Google Assistant On Android Devices / How To Setup Google Assistant On Your Android Phones. (screenshots) / How Can I Install Google Playstore Coolpad Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Google Assistant On TECNO Phantom 6 Plus by Phonecorridor: 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tecno mobile has pushed the latest Google Security update into the Phantom 6 plus and the good thing about this latest update which is via OTA is that your phantom 6 Plus will come with the latest Google Assistant after installing the update.

Who doesn't want to experience the newest artificial intelligence from Google? It's fast, accurate and intelligent. All you need to do is to tell Google Assistant what you want to do and is at your service.

How to install Google Assistant on TECNO Phantom 6 plus

1. On your Tecno Phantom 6 Plus go to system update
2. Tap on the Icon below system update, you should see the latest updates on your device.
3. Click on download to begin the download process Check out the full process and pictures here http://www.phonecorridor.com/2017/03/how-to-install-google-assistant-on-tecno-phantom-6-plus

Re: How To Install Google Assistant On TECNO Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 19, 2017
You mean sell our soul to the electronic devil, i just hate apps dat wont mind them own business
Re: How To Install Google Assistant On TECNO Phantom 6 Plus by Phonecorridor: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2017
Jiang:
You mean sell our soul to the electronic devil, i just hate apps dat wont mind them own business
Will that also stop you from using your phone to browse or do other stuffs? They are necessary evils lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Enters India Market With Tecno I3 ,i3 Pro ,i5 ,i5 Pro And Tecno I7 / HELP! My HTC Phone Refuse To ON / Hurry!! Multitasking Split Screen On Nougat 7.0 Now On Android 5.0 & 6.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.