Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

**Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** (4235 Views)

Poll: In your opinion, the award should go to :-

Fhemmmy: 24% (12 votes)
Siena: 61% (30 votes)
Kunle-A: 12% (6 votes)
Sultaan: 2% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

VW Polo 1.4 Manual Year : 2009 Blue Offer today Not Registered / *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2009
Nairaland is currently conducting its first official annual awards.

Amongst other categories, the "Best Poster" in each section is to be selected.

Siena, Sultaan, Fhemmmy, and Kunle-A were selected for the auto section after the lists of names were pruned and checked by the moderators and the admin.

Please vote for one of the four members whose contributions to the Auto section have been consistent and insightful, whilst appreciating the input of others, and yourself. Use the following as additional guidelines as you vote:

-Intelligence
-Versatility in knowledge
-Consistency
-Proactive level
-Behavior/maturity level
-Personality

The poll will close in a week from now on Christmas Day, so please vote as soon as you can.

To all other posters/active users on this section, your efforts are really and truly appreciated and we hope you keep on posting and contributing to the forum.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by german007(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2009
@Monitor.

Was going to use the voting option, Even though I was logged on with my username, It kept giving me the below message

Question: In your opinion, the award should go to :- (Voting closes: December 26, 2009, 02:44 AM) Please Login or Register to cast your vote and view the results of this poll.

So il use this reply method to vote.

THE AWARD SHOULD GO TO FHEMMY

Rgds
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2009
german007, several people have already voted. You should be able to select a radio button option and then click the "submit vote" button.  If you don't see the button, you may have inadvertently voted already.

Since votes can be cast only once, after voting, users will see the information you described.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by friendl: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2009
Pls whn it comes to active posters on auto section u shld mention names like carshopper,viperman,inspired-men,emeshot,even my very self FRIENDL,just to mention a few,let everyone chose their best,that is how to vote,NAIRALAND IS THE BEST NIGERIAN FORCUM
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2009
friendl:

Pls whn it comes to active posters on auto section u shld mention names like carshopper,viperman,inspired-men,emeshot,even my very self FRIENDL,just to mention a few,let everyone chose their best,that is how to vote,NAIRALAND IS THE BEST NIGERIAN FORCUM

Please note that the Auto section is unique because of the heavy commercial activities that take place here. Additionally, the section provides a wealth of information, technical assistance, advise, and education, to its patrons.

In order to remove the seeming endorsement of any dealer(s), the moderators  decided not to focus on the commercial aspects mentioned, but rather on the non commercial entries in the section.  This is why most of the nominees are not active dealers.

Incidentally,  someone opened a thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-368579.0.html where others, such as yourself can be recognized as well. Feel free to participate in the activities on that thread.

There are too many great contributors to this section than I can name in just one post.  Thanks for your comments. P.S. Best on luck on your sales

Monitor_1
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by friendl: 12:12am On Dec 21, 2009
It is the car dealers that made auto section very interesting,becos u have to showcase wht u are selling as in pictures ,that thread u are talking abt shld also be put in front page,do u think so?wel,actually l am here for business,thanks 4 your reply
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by friendl: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2009
Monistor1,
Pls don't get me wrong,just viewin my mind,u guys have done a great job becos l knw wht NAIRALAND have done 4 me as a business man in all my fields,l will thank u specially SEUN,for introducing this great and the best nigeria forum,happy vote
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by german007(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2009
friendl:

It is the car dealers that made auto section very interesting,becos u have to showcase wht u are selling as in pictures ,that thread u are talking abt shld also be put in front page,do u think so?wel,actually l am here for business,thanks 4 your reply

cool
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2009
I picked Siena
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2009
deleted
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by german007(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2009
wwheelz:

deleted

? ? ?
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by friendl: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2009
Monistor1,please pardon me on this
@germany 007,
How will u understand when l was not even talking 2 u,l don't have anytime to tell u,u are a waste of time.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by tkb417(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2009
i cant find busy body, igwe, junju and some others on the list
why?

nyways, my vote goes to fhemmy
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Flavio: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
cool cool
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by friendl: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2009
Flavio
if u want to vote , vote,
me and germany007 will settle ourselves
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by german007(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2009
friendl:

Flavio
if u want to vote , vote,
me and germany007 will settle ourselves
cheesy
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by jek1471: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2009
I don't know how you came up with the four names but I feel some of the prominent names have been omitted in this section
People like viperman, emeshot, etc
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2009
jek1471:

I don't know how you came up with the four names but I feel some of the prominent names have been omitted in this section
People like viperman, emeshot, etc

Please read my response to a similar question here.  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-369084.0.html#msg5153958

I agree with you that viperman is quite prominent in terms of the commercial activities in this section. 

Your vote would be appreciated, almost 40 patrons have cast their votes already!
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by keba(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2009
Monitor_1:

Please note that the Auto section is unique because of the heavy commercial activities that take place here. Additionally, the section provides a wealth of information, technical assistance, advise, and education, to its patrons.

In order to remove the seeming endorsement of any dealer(s), the moderators  decided not to focus on the commercial aspects mentioned, but rather on the non commercial entries in the section.  This is why most of the nominees are not active dealers.

Incidentally,  someone opened a thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-368579.0.html where others, such as yourself can be recognized as well. Feel free to participate in the activities on that thread.

There are too many great contributors to this section than I can name in just one post.  Thanks for your comments. P.S. Best on luck on your sales

Monitor_1

But Femmmy is also a car dealer,
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2009
keba:

But Femmmy is also a car dealer,

Please note the bolded part of the statement below:

Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2009
Please note that Voting closes: December 27, 2009, 05:42 PM, per Super Moderator.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
[size=16pt]Congratulation to Siena who was voted Auto Section Best Poster of the Year![/size]
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 28, 2009
Wow! I don't know what to say, other than thanks to all who feel my input in the Auto section has been beneficial to them.

More articles and Technical Toolbox for the year 2010.

Again, many thanks.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by MrsSiena1(f): 4:47am On Dec 28, 2009
Honey, I knew you could do it! kiss
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by GTay(m): 8:28am On Dec 28, 2009
Congraaaaaaaaaaaaatz Siena  grin grin grin

Wo ko bi ruo  cheesy
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Fhemmmy: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2009
I am honored to have my name listed beside those names up there.
Those are my mentors . . . . .thank you, Nairalanders for a great year.

Siena . . . .i am your greatest fan, congrats.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by megastu(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2009
@siena, Congrats to you. This is immaculate judgment. You truly deserve this. Your posts are usually very intellegent and educative. Well done, sir.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2009
Mrs. Siena:

Honey, I knew you could do it! kiss
lol mrs siena shocked shocked interesting your husband is great congrate to him.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by viperman: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2009
Siennizzy!!!, Congrats buddy, you deserve am no lie, DeltaVag Corp. wink
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by jerryland: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2009
Congratulations Siena, truly deserved award!
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by burla: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2009
Undoubtablely you're the man siena, You've been a great source of information to us in this forum.This is prolly just to show you are really special and a big sign of appreciation for all your contributions.Congrats and God bless you!
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by adexfem(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
Nice One Siena cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bmw 7 Series (tokunbo) @ Give Away Price / SOLD! Tokunbo 06/07 Mercedes Benz ML350 / Extremely Clean And Fresh Honda Element

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.