Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs (1090 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! / Here Are Five Types Of Men That Christian Women Should Avoid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by talkeverytime: 3:38am On Mar 19, 2017
Five types of girls you'll find in church choirs.

In every church, the choir is of the significant (most times the most significant) departments. It usually has the largest number of members than other departments and a large population of members in the department are usually young people. The older members of the church are usually in other departments like ushering, counselling or always seating at the front row in church.
Most times, girls makes up to seventy five percent of the choir, the guys only make twenty five percent out of which are the instrumentalists(girls sometimes could be instrumentalists but this is very rare).
Girls display different characters both at choir rehearsals and when seated at the choir stand during services. With these, I've been able to classify them into five.

The Spirit Filled girl.
This is the class of girls who are in the choir because they have the passion to sing and bless people with their voices. They also have the passion to lead people in soulful worship and render undiluted service to God. They don't dress provocatively and when they lead the worship session, there's always a manifestation of the spirit.
They usually share things with and encourage other choir members who are not serious. They come for service early and get prepared in the spirit before the service starts.

The Fashion parade girls
This class of girls may or may not have passion for the choir or for leading people in worship. Most times, what they want to display is their beautiful clothes when they sit at to front. And anytime they are to lead worship, they dress in their most expensive clothes and would focus more on people admiring their beautiful clothes on stage rather than helping the congregation connect to God through their songs.

The Dressed to kill girl.
This is quite different from the other point above. These girls are not just dressed to show their beautiful or expensive clothes in church, they are dressed to put men in trouble. They are mostly on revealing dresses and short skirts which shows their hot legs and thighs. When such girls lead worship, some carnal men would not close their eyes but focus on their legs throughout the worship session, finding a way to connect to the girl's legs instead of to God. These girls also dress like this to distract the boys in choir or to get the attention of the handsome and talented keyboardist, they'll be eying boys during the rehearsals and you'll find them chatting with brothers in dark places, late at night after the choir rehearsals end.
But most times, these ladies are not allowed to lead worship in church but placed at the choir backseat except the choir leader is a male who also enjoys their hot legs or a female who dresses the same way.

The "Cheerful Giver"
Hmm... Cheerful givers here are not those who give large amounts of money during offering time, I mean something entirely different. I made a post about this before, read it here if you've not done so.
Boys in the choir especially instrumentalists would have been beneficiaries of their "benevolence".

The Perfect pitched girls
This group could also be in any of the groups I mentioned above. They have the best voice in their choir and can lead any song and sing on any key comfortably. This makes them a very useful part of the choir as they would always be handed the mic for their voice to sound out.

You can add your own to the list.

Source: http://talkeverytime..nl/2017/01/five-types-of-girls-you-find-in-church.html
Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by Xbursta(m): 3:40am On Mar 19, 2017
Q
Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by mykelmeezy: 5:01am On Mar 19, 2017
Xbursta:
Q
r s t u v w x y z

smh
Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by ipobarecriminals: 5:15am On Mar 19, 2017
tosyne2much and his band of 10 ways of how to know a lady have a sugar dad
Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by Redman36(m): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2017
d girl dat is feeling lyk pastor wife...
Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by Redman36(m): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2017
k

Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by Eddygourdo(m): 6:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Come to the church I used to attend, come and see all the karishikas. Some of those girls are so ugly I believe their faces are used as plastic molds for making scary masks.
Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by Araoluwa005(m): 6:34am On Mar 19, 2017
c
Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by Onukube1(f): 6:38am On Mar 19, 2017
kinda true..
op next time add the Sanguines and the Sex givers
Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Most of the points you raised are flawed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by Xbursta(m): 6:59am On Mar 19, 2017
mykelmeezy:

r s t u v w x y z

smh

Clapping My Hand
Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Aderola15:
Most of the points you raised are flawed...
Dude just wanted to trend.
Composed a poorly articulated article.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 19, 2017
Onukube1:
kinda true..
Coming from a lady I'm SMH for you. Are you a sex giver? Maybe yes, cos it takes a thief to catch a thief.
Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2017
Those of you who join in making the church the subject of jokes and distasteful comments and derision are just plain silly and ignorant of what it is to be a Christian and what the church stands for.
Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by mykelmeezy: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2017
Xbursta:

Clapping My Hand

go n become instrument in one cele church

hand clapper

good morning and have a great week

Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2017
frenchwine:

Dude just wanted to trend.
Composed a poorly articulated article.

I don't know the kinda churches he has been to for him to come up with his points...

Dress provocatively when they are always in uniforms?
Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by Xbursta(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2017
mykelmeezy:

go n become instrument in one cele church

hand clapper

good morning and have a great week

Good morning bro great week 2

Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by firstking01(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2017
Onukube1:
kinda true..
Which part do you sing in the choir??
Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by firstking01(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2017
Onukube1:
kinda true..
Which part do you sing in the choir??.
Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by tosyne2much(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2017
A very nice write-up jawe OP.. I'm coming back to add mine

Ipobarecriminals I sight you baba
Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2017
Aderola15:

I don't know the kinda churches he has been to for him to come up with his points...

Dress provocatively when they are always in uniforms?
Aunty make I no lie you, the tin taya me jare. angry
Orthodox leaning churches use robes, Pentecostals use uniforms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Girls You Find In Church Choirs by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
6. Gossipers: they know everybody's secret.

7. Eaters: its not that they eat anytin good, they can chew gum for africa

8. Whatsapp babes: when sermon is on, they will be smiling to their phones

9. Mama Bobo: they can be so annoying with their babies in their hands

10. Holyspirit babes: these ones can fall under anoiting like say na sleeping sickness

11. Underage: u see some young senseless kids in d choir and u just feel like giving dem hot slap becus of attitude

12. Haters: these ones will be discussing sister rachael who is singin gloriously to God

13. Hypocrites: i think we all know these ones

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between The Three Abrahamic Religions / I Am A ... / Does Heaven Only Help Those Who Help Themselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.