Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) (27054 Views)

Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge / Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University / Nigerian Lady With Masters In Law From A UK University Offered N35k As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by samvega: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2017
We need to harness all these First class materials and do something positive. Lets leverage on our intellectual strength to foster home grown solutions to national problems. I am seeing First class degrees everywhere , many wasting away,what country does that? Our intellectual capital is our greatest resource comrades, more than oil agriculture or MMM. How about a National forum for First class Degree holders only, no benefits just maybe at initial stage, an online platform for incubation of home grown solutions to national issues. So far people directing the ship of state look like they graduated from night school, just look at the national assembly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by anonimi: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2017
buffalowings:
na God go punish this country

I should be in havard too

This type of mental laziness attitude won't get you anywhere near the Harvard university gate. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by smartty68(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2017
4Play:
A lot of Nigerians back home don't realise how relatively easily first class/distinction degrees are awarded in the UK. 1 in 5 undergraduate degrees in the UK are first class degrees - some universities are known to award 1sts to 1 in 3 of their students.

Yes, this is an impressive feat but don't look at it with the mindset of someone who graduated from a Nigerian university where first class is a rarity (UNN had only awarded 5 first class degrees in law in 45 years as of 2005).

This is not sour grapes but from personal experience of being a first class/distinction student in the UK and a 2.2 student in Nigeria. I am more impressed by Nigerians who bagged firsts in difficult courses in Nigerian federal universities. I suspect a lot of Nigerians who ended up with 2.1 and 2.2 in Nigeria would have ended up with a first in the UK if they had the opportunity.
Exactly what most Nigerians fail to understand. You nailed it.wink
It's only in Nigeria where having a first class is a big deal cos sorting & lecturers are like 5&6grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by anonimi: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2017
buffalowings:
na God go punish this country

I should be in havard too

modified
they know the educational system here is in shambles

rich kids being saved by their polithiefcians parents
and getting the best out of life

The politician parents whom we stupidly hail, adore and seek breakthroughs from

...F A C T.. C H E C K ...

'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and ABTI.
They built NONE for Nigerians.

Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14 (FOURTEEN) new universities for all Nigerians.
NONE for themselves.

NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/sponsors/piloters/members of APC....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023224_106334837960003637540871239247822158463153o_jpega322806fc65b78cc91e1dd619380fecb

Sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/2146237/why...ive/4#30711260

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by buffalowings: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2017
anonimi:

This type of mental laziness attitude won't get you anywhere near the Harvard university gate. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

see this one.

I have there done all that in this country

just wanted better opportunities

please don't quote Carson in my mention.

I take God beg una
there was a time he was a role model to me

now I know he has these toxic beliefs that shouldn't be had by such an intellectual
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2017
mykelmeezy:

i don't blame you

overgrown baby who has access to the internet

you ain't even worth the reply

My guy the guy you are attacking has right to his opinion. He has not really said the lady was sent to school with stolen fund. The statement sounds like if she was sent to school with stolen funds ll is well.
Its not compulsory he puts the If.

Calling the attention of Lalasticlala is no use

If the mod himself cant read your comments and get you banned all is well with NL

learn to leave others with their opinions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2017
kehinde1588:
She's beautiful as well. She's one in a million of girls.
Abi now.. Not all these slay idiots. Beauty with brain. Bravo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2017
only rich kids can go to that school.
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by noziz(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2017
y she no go get first class when e be sey she be ATUTUPOYOYO. no guy disturb her na, she was fully engaged with her books grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by Jexyme(f): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2017
Congratulations to her. ...First Class in first degree and distinction in masters ....she's done us proud.
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2017
Girls with ugly face....always have bright brain......
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2017
buffalowings:

see this one.

I have there done all that in this country

just wanted better opportunities

please don't quote Carson in my mention.

I take God beg una
there was a time he was a role model to me

now I know he has these toxic beliefs that shouldn't be had by such an intellectual

what is the beliefs sir?
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by mykelmeezy: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2017
davtosh:

My guy the guy you are attacking has right to his opinion. He has not really said the lady was sent to school with stolen fund. The statement sounds like if she was sent to school with stolen funds ll is well.
Its not compulsory he puts the If.

Calling the attention of Lalasticlala is no use

If the mod himself cant read your comments and get you banned all is well with NL

learn to leave others with their opinions.

I didn't call lala to ban the guy.i did so coz the topic deserves fp

secondly if i say it's probably a BLACK monkey that parked here uselessly..... does the probably take away the racism in my statement ...NO

I school abroad n i feel offended when people say or insinuate you have to steal to school abroad

hell we even from same state..#team delta

if you be real to your self you'll agree his statement was based on the fact he saw "sanusi and tambuwal" kids attend same school
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by mykelmeezy: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
mykelmeezy:

I didn't call lala to ban the guy.i did so coz the topic deserves fp

secondly if i say it's probably a BLACK monkey that parked here uselessly..... does the probably take away the racism in my statement ...NO

I school abroad n i feel offended when people say or insinuate you have to steal to school abroad

hell we even from same state..#team delta

if you be real to your self you'll agree his statement was based on the fact he saw "sanusi and tambuwal" kids attend same school

Ok

I got you but the fact still remains that you should have schooled him and change his orientation.

Not everyone riding in sleek cars stole or in the best schools have parents that embezzled.

Happy sunday
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by charlesremigius(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Congratuation 2 u
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by mykelmeezy: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
These two grown men above please do anyone know what's their problem??

issue here is an over grown baby was spewing trash
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by ziga: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
4Play:
A lot of Nigerians back home don't realise how relatively easily first class/distinction degrees are awarded in the UK. 1 in 5 undergraduate degrees in the UK are first class degrees - some universities are known to award 1sts to 1 in 3 of their students.

Yes, this is an impressive feat but don't look at it with the mindset of someone who graduated from a Nigerian university where first class is a rarity (UNN had only awarded 5 first class degrees in law in 45 years as of 2005).

This is not sour grapes but from personal experience of being a first class/distinction student in the UK and a 2.2 student in Nigeria. I am more impressed by Nigerians who bagged firsts in difficult courses in Nigerian federal universities. I suspect a lot of Nigerians who ended up with 2.1 and 2.2 in Nigeria would have ended up with a first in the UK if they had the opportunity.

The typical mentality in Nigeria is that everything must be difficult.

If e no hard e no good.

But the reality is that if your students can't achieve distinctions in what you are teaching, are you really teaching them well?

Nigeria/Africa is a different world. Life is changing very quickly but we have been left behind in darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by mykelmeezy: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
davtosh:

Ok

I got you but the fact still remains that you should have schooled him and change his orientation.

Not everyone riding in sleek cars stole or in the best schools have parents that embezzled.

Happy sunday

thanks happy Sunday to you too
great week ahead also

the part i said "reasoning like this" covered the fact i was pointing he has a bad orientation about people

the media has so fed him with lies that he feels everyone who can afford good things has stolen "yam" b4
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
The rate at which ladies are getting first class seems the men are still reading and preparing for their finals at the moment so they could come out with first class....Congrats to you Nigerians are proud of you
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
mykelmeezy:

issue here is an over grown baby was spewing trash
make una take sofri-sofri nah cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
4Play:

very very true, this am absolutely sure
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by crispyvick(f): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
4Play:

tnk u.ur head dey dia.to graduate wid 1st class in nigeria gov uni nt private is lyk searching for needle at the depth of an ocean.
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Congrat.
But for every achievement from outside the Nation people keep saying you are making Nigeria proud.
Which proud ? Becuase i have never seen any American or Britain graduate from Nigeria who is being showered with such encomium that You are making America or Bristish proud.
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by grandstar(m): 4:38am On Mar 21, 2017
4Play:

What did you study in naija and in the u.k? Your economics is good
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) by lilliesboy(m): 2:39am On Oct 04, 2017
Children of the "Big Thieves," what do you expect? Anyway, congrats to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Things That May Cease To Exist In 2030 / HND And Third Class Students Can Study And Work In USA, Canada And Europe / ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.