Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. (26058 Views)

7 Vices That You Should Not Commit And Their Opposite Virtues / Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? / Why Do We Commit Sin On A Holy Day?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by MrOIO(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2017
Right on point. We must depend on the HolySpirit to avoid sin.
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Lawless101(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2017
greatgod2012:
Lying should be number one!
Noted
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Blendoscarz10(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2017
This guy, you funny die

Papiikush:
Lust of the eyes?

Even when our ushers in various churches now put on mini skirts we shouldn't look?

Because i am a Christian doesn't make me impotent tongue
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2017
I love lying smiley
Lying is my hobby kiss
greatgod2012:
Lying should be number one!
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by iSufferFools: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I love lying smiley
Lying is my hobby kiss
You don't say. grin tell me more please...
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by iSufferFools: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Lust of the eyes?

Even when our ushers in various churches now put on mini skirts we shouldn't look?

No doubt, it doesn't make you impotent, but it encourages you to abstain and flee from temptation. grin
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by dayveed1(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2017
It's so difficult to stay away from sin... The body is too weak...
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Telemon(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2017
Top of your list should be Fornication[/quote] Does fornication apply to those that are impotent?
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Telemon(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2017
dayveed1:
It's so difficult to stay away from sin... The body is too weak...
It is difficult but not Imposible.
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 19, 2017
Which one is telephone lie?

All lies are nothing but LIE.

Wheather said in the toilet o, prison o, under the bridge o.

Be careful if you really want to make Heaven.

This is the number one sin, if we can avoid it, the world will be a better place. In fact, God will come back to live with us here.
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Victor08032(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2017
THIS I SAID UNTO YOU WALK IN THE SPIRIT AND YOU SHALL NOT FULFIL THE LUST OF THE FLESH ....Gal 5: 16
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by 2016easy2017: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2017
dailyguide:

It has been noticed there are some everyday sin we often commit. sometimes they are intentional and sometimes they are not.

we might be guilty of all but of some of it. Check them out and see the one you are fond of.

Remember “little foxes spoil the vine“

Below are 5 Everyday sin we Commit And Must Avoid This week;

> Borrowing without Returning

> Telephone lies

> wrong Thought

> Negative speech

> lust of the Eye.

Take charge of yourself and nail the Flesh.

happy sunday from Dailyguide.com.ng

source : http://www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/03/5-everyday-sin-we-commit-and-must-avoid.html?m=1

how about sex scandal.
by now, some pastors are pastoring (bleeping) some church she goats
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by rosalieene(f): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Na wa o...

Telephone lies? Does this apply to those who's got not phone expecially old grand parents?

Lusts of the eyes... Applies to blind people also? I guess not

Top of your list should be Fornication
not everyone fornicate everyday, you know
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by mazizitonene(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2017
just this week ?.....so we can resume next week ?
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by roeb1987(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2017
I am guilty of all. God pls forgive me
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by infogenius(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2017
unguarded utterances
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by EternalBeing: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2017
Let's get real! I thanks GOD for my current spiritual state. I was able to give up my addition to ganja(indian hemp) 3 years ago when I newly accepted Christ. But sometimes the urge to smoke still comes back so strongly even more than the urge to have sex/fornicate. My saving Grace has being that I realized throughout my years of ganja addition then, whenever I don't smoke for some days, I'll remember my dreams vividly and the things I saw would always happen. Ever since I totally quit, this phenomena has been constant. So, I discovered that everyone is his/her best Pastor/Prophet/Alfa/Herbalist if only we can do away with vices such as sexual immorality, smoking, etc. For brethren here on NL that have totally broken free from these familiars shackles and common captivities, help us by telling us how you permanently freed your mind from entertaining or dwelling on the evil thoughts that leads to sins.

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun, MissIfylove, Mods.

www.nairaland.com/3525405/question-how-live-holy-life#52032924
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2017
Draw me nearer to you Lord Jesus.
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2017
The most common is telephone lies. I never leave house...I'm telling anyone calling me on d phone that I'm on my way
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by scanner1000(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2017
I don't know why I love dating my church members, I slept with two recently, am guilty for everything. .I don't know what to do.. Now I just saw a new fresh new member. I have lust over her.. Although am an senior usher. .forgive me my sin God... I know am randy but how will I stop it.. Please I need your advice.. cry cry
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Fmartin(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Must I fornicate to know that people fornicate everyday?
the op is talkin abt an individual's daily sin. we lust with our eyes daily bt we dnt fornicate daily.
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Ezionye(f): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Lust of the eyes?

Funny grin

But d answer to ur question is no u should not look. Even if u have to notice, look with disdain or repulsion. grin

God bless u as u desist from looking at any mini skirts in church today
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by firstking01(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Lust of the eyes?

So, because she didn't do well in her 1st/2nd semester result, that made you dumped her, victor, your motives were ulteriorundecided
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2017
mykelmeezy:
fact remains everybody sins

n no sin is bigger than the other

fact remains we are all humans and it is impossible i repeat impossible not to sin

I like plain minded people like you
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by mrikay: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
why 'must we avoid' them this week?
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by fabre4: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
dailyguide:

It has been noticed there are some everyday sin we often commit. sometimes they are intentional and sometimes they are not.

we might be guilty of all but of some of it. Check them out and see the one you are fond of.

Remember “little foxes spoil the vine“

Below are 5 Everyday sin we Commit And Must Avoid This week;

> Borrowing without Returning

> Telephone lies

> wrong Thought

> Negative speech

> lust of the Eye.

Take charge of yourself and nail the Flesh.

happy sunday from Dailyguide.com.ng

source : http://www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/03/5-everyday-sin-we-commit-and-must-avoid.html?m=1

How about subconscious thought which just appear in our mind before we have chance to shut it out is it sin also.
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
rosalieene:

not everyone fornicate everyday, you know
Yea, but you can only speak for yourself...

By fornication, am not necessarily referring to regular ladies... I mean prosts who have taken sex as their business... Some of them can't do a day without sex

I hope you now understand my point
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Fmartin:
the op is talkin abt an individual's daily sin. we lust with our eyes daily bt we dnt fornicate daily.
So you are not aware that there are people who have sex everyday? Have you been to Lagos or porthacort? Some ladies have taken prostitution as a profession
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Aremu01(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Abusing ppl on nairaland
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by PastorOluT(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
mykelmeezy:
fact remains everybody sins

n no sin is bigger than the other

fact remains we are all humans and it is impossible i repeat impossible not to sin

Hope u have a bible, so let's read 1 John 3:9 together and slowly for comprehension
" Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God".
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Chuknovski(m): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
this message should be displayed every day to serve as a daily guide,may the Lord give us understanding in Jesus name. amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? / Stories Behind Great Hymns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.